where to get ignatius gear or exchange token for eddga gear? - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

where to get ignatius gear or exchange token for eddga gear?

1 reply to this topic

#1 kkusagami

kkusagami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:01 PM

i saw plenty of players selling ignatius gear in AH ,and i am still lv23 ml priest,i tried exploring abit at FP ,and i got some eddga tokens.

thanks for giving some answer in details.

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:52 PM

Ignatius gear are blue drops (similar to Witch gear) that fall from FP monsters. There is a good post listing most of the mobs, I can find that and edit it in later. EDIT: Credits to Amilus. [link]. VCR Raihuka (faku1810) also added the Priest/Monk locations a few posts below it, but I'll also put it here for easy reference since you're a Priest.

Regarding Priest/Monk drops, they seem to be obtained from the first boss; and 2 mobs past the cliffs (therefore, they'll want to raid to gear up). Specially because those mobs are supercute and the boss isn't.

NPCs for exchanging Cazar and Eddga gears are in the major cities. In Prontera, they are where the Dungeon Graders for Raids are located. For Morroc, I believe they are just behind Gilgamesh and Dapara. In Alberta, they are near the Card Master and Guild Manager.

Edited by Arbalist, 11 February 2015 - 12:56 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users