13 replies to this topic

#1 Icalis

Icalis

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:51 PM

Hi I am new to this game and was trying to find some updated information regarding a good Rogue build and rotation. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

#2 jazta

jazta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:45 AM

If you are still grinding just max rolling cutter

#3 Icalis

Icalis

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

More or less trying to plan out late game. But I will keep that in mind, I wasn't sure if you could reset talents.

#4 jazta

jazta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:35 PM

My old build 

http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

or you can check other builds here 

http://ro2base.com/

#5 Icalis

Icalis

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:34 PM

Much appreciated!

#6 Icalis

Icalis

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:37 PM

Where would you allocate your stats? AGI/STR?

#7 jazta

jazta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:41 AM

Pure Str on Leveling

Pure Vit on ML30 

Edited by jazta, 14 February 2015 - 04:42 AM.

#8 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

A mix of vit and str isn't bad for general purpose.  Get enough vit that you feel comfortable with your amount of hp.

Before the new level/gear expansion, we do get enough AGI for criticals from gears, doping props and MoG (usually rogue leave MoG at level 1 which give 2% bonus, max lvl give 10%).  With the ml 30 gears I think you can get average around 35%~.  Vary slightly depend on your seeds.  

But at lvl 35 the eddga gears give a lot less AGI to all classes, also keep in mind you can only put in a blue, red or green seed in each gear.  With just 2 pieces of eddga and a mix of cazar/himmz my crit % is down to 33%.  It might be their point of introducing the +50/+80 AGI/INT/STR runes for more build customization.  I mean if I can feel the drop in crit rate I'll get some AGI runes rather than going for all STR runes.  Still new to eddga gears, can't say much more.

Edited by Cartian, 18 February 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#9 kamuxo

kamuxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:01 AM

To stats, go for full STR if you want a pure dps, go for full VIT if you want a survival rogue in pvp (slighty survival) or mid VIT/STR if you hate you hp with full STR build (spoiler: is down 30k without vip and PT gym lvl 10).

To rotation, its depend of you current vigor, for example with 50% vigor my rotation is "hide-cross-dax3-cross-moonlight-mod-dirty-moonlight-cross-dax3-cross-deadly blow (repeat)" to pve, or "hide-cross-dual stab-crescent moon-mod-cross-smoke-dirty-moonlight-cross-dual-crescent" to pvp, but without nice vigor, you cannt do cross impact each 4s, to 40% Cd can be "hide-cross-dual stab-dax2-moonligh-cross- dual stab-dax2-deadly blow (repeat)".

#10 LnxY

LnxY

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

i'm currently having some problems with my rouge .. i started playing last February 2015 .. played Rouge character just this March .. 

1. skills have animation or after cast delay .. especially rolling cutter and Deadly Blow ( Instant Cast / 0 sec CD ) .. i supposed these skills are spam-able ..but as what i or other rouge users experienced .. it is not .. 

2. Detect weakness buff of Dual Stab seems to be rare in game .. i tried both lvl 1 and lvl 7 DS .. but i hardly get that debuff .. as far as i remember .. in my 2 months of playing my rouge .. DS gaves Detect Weakness buff just twice .. ^_^ ..

3. Movement speed is a problem for me .. got a VIP / 15% WIND GSR .. but i can hardly kill during woe because they can easily outrun my rouge .. 

That's the reason why i created Priest .. But in due time hope they can fix ( if there are some problems about rouge ) it ..  

As far as i know Rouge is a Thief Class .. With high Attack Speed / Movement Speed / ETC ETC .. but with its current status .. i can say that it is not .. 

Hope u can give me some clarification or solutions to these problems .. Thanks ..

#11 kamuxo

kamuxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:01 PM

i'm currently having some problems with my rouge .. i started playing last February 2015 .. played Rouge character just this March .. 

1. skills have animation or after cast delay .. especially rolling cutter and Deadly Blow ( Instant Cast / 0 sec CD ) .. i supposed these skills are spam-able ..but as what i or other rouge users experienced .. it is not .. 

2. Detect weakness buff of Dual Stab seems to be rare in game .. i tried both lvl 1 and lvl 7 DS .. but i hardly get that debuff .. as far as i remember .. in my 2 months of playing my rouge .. DS gaves Detect Weakness buff just twice .. ^_^ ..

3. Movement speed is a problem for me .. got a VIP / 15% WIND GSR .. but i can hardly kill during woe because they can easily outrun my rouge .. 

That's the reason why i created Priest .. But in due time hope they can fix ( if there are some problems about rouge ) it ..  

As far as i know Rouge is a Thief Class .. With high Attack Speed / Movement Speed / ETC ETC .. but with its current status .. i can say that it is not .. 

Hope u can give me some clarification or solutions to these problems .. Thanks ..

1 rogue is not the only class with after cast delay in your skills, all AoE skills have it, the pro of RC over others AoE skills is that you can archieve a high dot dmg (but ATK power vs MATK power in dots is poor, fault of ATK weapons). Anyway, RC is more a farmer skill and DB a 1vs1 skill in long battles. You will see that DA, DB, RC have a cd of 1 second, and others like mark of death and dirty plan have that more higher, but again, rogue is not the only class with that problem.

2. its true, DS have low chance to drop detect weakness buff (and have the worst icon of effect ever, the same icon of combo mastery). So, is not your fault, i test it in lvl 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and in all the chance is low, but while you put more skills points in it, the chance increase (but is slighty higher in max level anyway, but the cost of that is so expensive in skills points, dps chain).

3. movement speed always was a problem to our class, we need high mspd boost to be clear of our victim (is almost obligatory ever have elixir mspd in woe, have vip and mspd rune to stay close of some target), but we have too 3 pro skills to answer that problem: dark illusion (gap closing in running chars, opener when cross impact is hard to use), mark of death (damage +40%, mspd target -50%) and crescent moon (not heal, mspd target -70%, knock down of 1-5 seconds), so, if you have problem with the distance ... cross impact/dark illusion -> dual stab (this is only to have time to use mark of death without be interrupted) -> crescent moon -> mark of death (and with that, they can not escape of you).

extra: about damage, if you hope one shooting people, moonlight dance is your core skill, ymir+adrenaline rush+mark of death i can do 50k (without hide) and 100k (with hide) to high def target, and without ymir, moonlight in hide via dirty plan do 4x k damage, cross impact is fine, but is not the confirmated death that you can expect. Dont forget use crescent moon to fracture debuff, is your core skill to down characters with heavy hp or heal recovery more powerfull that you.

Edited by kamuxo, 23 April 2015 - 07:10 PM.

#12 LnxY

LnxY

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:36 PM

1 rogue is not the only class with after cast delay in your skills, all AoE skills have it, the pro of RC over others AoE skills is that you can archieve a high dot dmg (but ATK power vs MATK power in dots is poor, fault of ATK weapons). Anyway, RC is more a farmer skill and DB a 1vs1 skill in long battles. You will see that DA, DB, RC have acd of 1 second, and others like mark of death and dirty plan that valor is more higher, but again, rogue is not the only class with that problem.

2. its true, DS have low chance to drop detect weakness buff (and have the worst icon of effect ever, the same icon of combo mastery). So, is not your fault, i test it in lvl 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and in all the chance is low, but while you put more skills points in it, the chance increase (but is higher in max level anyway, and the cost of that is so expensive in all points).

3. movement speed always was a problem to our class, we need high mspd boost to be clear of our victim (is almost obligatory ever have elixir mspd in woe, have vip and mspd rune to stay close of some target), but we have too 3 pro skills to answer that problem: dark illusion (gap closing in running chars, opener when cross impact is hard to use), mark of death (damage +40%, mspd target -50%) and crescent moon (not heal, mspd target -70%, knock down of 1-5 seconds), so, if you have problem with the distance ... cross impact/dark illusion -> dual stab (this is only to have time to use mark of death without be interrupted) -> crescent moon -> mark of death (and with that, they can not escape of you).

extra: about damage, if you hope one shooting people, moonlight dance is your core skill, ymir+adrenaline rush+mark of death i can do 50k (without hide) and 100k (with hide) to high def target, and without ymir, moonlight in hide via dirty plan do 4x k damage, cross impact is fine, but is not the confirmated death that you can expect. Dlnt forget use crescent moon to fracture debuff, is your core skill to down characters with heavy hp or heal recovery more powerfull that you.

Thanks for the Clarification ..my Skill is ( not in exact order ) Hide -- DI / Cross Impact -- Crescent Moon Level 6 -- CI -- and if MD triggers in F .. Smoke Bomb - MD .. now .. ill be focusing on getting High Attack Power ( Through hones / Runes / Etc Etc ..) I remember 1 time i killed an enemy with 1 CI .. just lucky it did Critical Damage that time ..

#13 kamuxo

kamuxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:38 PM

Thanks for the Clarification ..my Skill is ( not in exact order ) Hide -- DI / Cross Impact -- Crescent Moon Level 6 -- CI -- and if MD triggers in F .. Smoke Bomb - MD .. now .. ill be focusing on getting High Attack Power ( Through hones / Runes / Etc Etc ..) I remember 1 time i killed an enemy with 1 CI .. just lucky it did Critical Damage that time ..

Yeah, but remember that lvl 6 to 10 the damage increase in 30% per level and down 1 second per level without vigor (is a nice skill, do almost the same damage that DB lvl 5 with 2 cp, and is very secure that you can do permanent fracture with that :3). Cross impact need higher ATK and pvp rune to do deadly en pvp, and have a high chance of crit, with eddga is very secure that you can kill any player without eddga, and the rest, is lucky if your target have full def or full dmg runes. Try thinking chains to be prepared to each situation :P

#14 LnxY

LnxY

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

yeah .. i rehoned my eddga DD .. before it was 9% pvp damage .. with HIT VIGOR and AGI .. now it has 2 lines of Attack Power .. HIT CRIT and Dodge .. ( though im aiming to have at least 3 lines AP .. Vigor and Hit / or 2 lines of Vigor ) .. want to improve the attack damage of my rouge .. Eddga DD . with 2 (5% PVP DAMAGE) Cls rune and 13% GSR power .. and im planning to allocate my hones ( Vigor / PVP damage ) in other parts .. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users