#rip pRO [iRO Migration] -thoughts and welcomes- - Page 12 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

#rip pRO [iRO Migration] -thoughts and welcomes-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
305 replies to this topic

#276 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:14 AM

consider reading it again, I suppose?

I get the feeling that you misinterpret whatever told by Exuro. Hope that's helping.

#277 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:14 AM

ZERO TIGRESS  aka  MightyMik

STop using many Accounts to try to mess up things here.

Everyone Welcomes Pinoy here Except you, who cries out. 

Stop being Racist.

And Stop using many Accounts to make a Fight Scene here.

As to opposed someone who clearly does make new account, how can you prove that the person whom you're speaking of, the actual person who owns the Zero Tigress?

Please, we state reason for truth and of course, I don't think she intended to say, all the Pinoys'.  :p_sad:

Check the other Pages, I hope he didnt Edit it.

anyways im iRO player, and I dont care and look to Race.

Im not stupid like ZERO TIGRESS.

anyways he can call his Boyfriends to back him out here.

Go Ahead im out

Simply making a new account just to harrass Zero Tigress? Amusing.

Before you can clarify what you've been saying, I suggest you just play nice, and just share with everyone what makes you upset, that makes you think Zero Tigress, as bad as whatever you'd said.

Simply accusing without proof are nothing, that's all.

That is NOT Zero Tigress, I know because I have the ability to see this information.  I will kindly remind you to follow the rules or keep this behavior up and we will start suspending people regardless of your place of origin, you've been warned.  Enough is enough.

#278 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

Its gonna take for a very long time because firstly your gears wont be transfered from pRO to iRO. Secodly, I wonder if you realize that in iRO PvP and WoE is filled with mostly gods and mvps users. Good luck!

Again, what did I say about answering to people trying to get a rise out of y'all? Behave and keep in line! If you are warning them with the best of intentions then that's fine; but if you're trying to get a rise out of him back, stand down! A good Royal Guard and player for that matter knows when and when not to dignify a provocation! If you must challenge them then do so at your own discretion! Are we clear?

Edited by Saralen, 14 February 2015 - 06:24 AM.

#279 raphydo

raphydo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

LMAO its a Simple Logic what you are doing Zero Tigres your making Filipino Fighting LOL! and showing Filipino doing unrespected Things! That's ALL! To all Filipino im proud to all of you! Your all Welcome Here! Have a great and nice day on iRO 

#280 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:18 AM

That is NOT Zero Tigress, I know because I have the ability to see this information. I will kindly remind you to follow the rules or keep this behavior up and we will start suspending people regardless of your place of origin, you've been warned. Enough is enough.

You're late! Also, please help me…I don't know how to multiquote correctly. I also apologize for any outbursts. I simply want the best possible result for the transition.

#281 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:23 AM

Recalling.....

Edited by RecaIIer, 14 February 2015 - 06:52 AM.

#282 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:27 AM

All of us want a smooth migration. 

But you have to keep in mind that some stuff from pRO can't be transfered to iRO because it simply doesn't exists here or is very hard to get here, like +20 KVM equips. (Virtually impossible here)

Also keep in mind that the new servers won't be for pRO players alone. Players who already play iRO but live in Asia might feel curiosity for the new server since it will have WoE dates according to Asia timezone.

Some players are a little apprehensive because it seems there was a bad experience with the SEA merge at iRO2.

We are welcoming to all players but we want a transfer that won't impact us in a negative way too. The additional servers help with the money/item issues in  a way.

If you're going to play on the current iRO servers with us lets keep it civil. iRO players who live in Phillipines like Saralen are doing their best to foster amicable relations, but this outbursts of poor sportmanship aren't helping.

EDIT:

@Saralen: If you want to multiquote just press the 'multiquote' button in every post you want. You'll see a sign in the lower right corner of your screen showing the amount of multiquotes you have and the option to reply to them. You can gather quotes from previous pages or even from other threads. Hope this helps :3

Edited by Erydanos, 14 February 2015 - 06:34 AM.

#283 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:37 AM

Excuse me Sir..
I'm also from pRO... WE FILIPINO's are EXPECTING THAT WE ARE WELCOME HERE AT iRO(Why its called International RO) if someone like you are discriminating or not welcoming here pRO players ? We know that our server has corrupt GM/Management. Do you have an idea why WE keep playing pRO? 

We considered it as our second home and we build lots of memories with our companions. We value out companionship! We're looking forwardthat iRO is welcoming us for joining their community and start our new adventure as one of you but it seems different from our expectations. LU has some actions that our MVP/GODS are not included when we are migrate to iRO.(Isn't fair enough?) besides WP and LU was launching different SERVER from the existing one in iRO.

Please read my post again.

Oh, and another thing, you're probably also one of the reasons. Normally, the process of reacting to a post would be:

1. Read the post well.

2. Think about it.

3. Post back (if necessary).

Seems like you stopped halfway through #1. I have no intention of unwelcoming my FELLOW countrymen. I just don't like the idea that the prideful trolls & cheaters from OUR server will come to iRO and make OUR reputation in online games worse than it already is. Seriously, you should read comments on different FB pages and gaming forums about how the international gaming community looks at us Filipinos. You'll see one of the following things:

1. OMG pinoys are coming... time to quit

2. Cheaters are coming to iRO!

3. Pinoys... IP ban pinoys!

Nakakahiya.

That's why we Filipinos in iRO, more than anyone, are wanting this migration to go as smooth as possible, without any chance of pRO's economy and trolls/cheaters bringing in damage to iRO.

Magbasa at mag-isip muna please bago magreact. :)

Edited by Exuro, 14 February 2015 - 06:43 AM.

#284 Hiorvardsson

Hiorvardsson

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

Mas nakakahiya ka.
Pinoy ka paman din. pero kung makadiscriminate ka ng kababayan mo ganun ganon nalang. nabasa ko yung thread from the start and ikaw pa nangunguna. Is that how Filipino like you treat their fellow countrymen?

instead iwelcome at pagtanggol mo mga pilipino you bringing down from the other players international?!
wag mo kami tatawaging FELLOW countrymen.

gusto ba namin masira ang server namin?! hindi... akala namin tanggal ang pRO players dito sa iRO kasi we also want BALANCE server!

magbasa ka ng ibang comment sa FB page ng pRO community na natutuwa sila maging part ng iRO because FINALLY we will experiencing AGAIN the BALANCE server!!!

sige itranslate mo yan sa english...
We pRO players are watching for your translation... 

#285 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:49 AM

So much hate for someone you don't even know. I see some folks are trying to make iRO players look bad, exactly as they've done when seaRO2 merged with iRO2. Tried to give the benefit of the doubt, but you sure proved me wrong.

#286 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:49 AM

Jeez.

/summon Moderator

But you know what, I'll respond to you anyway. You're getting everything wrong here.

Mas nakakahiya ka.
Pinoy ka paman din. pero kung makadiscriminate ka ng kababayan mo ganun ganon nalang. nabasa ko yung thread from the start and ikaw pa nangunguna. Is that how Filipino like you treat their fellow countrymen?

instead iwelcome at pagtanggol mo mga pilipino you bringing down from the other players international?!

gusto ba namin masira ang server namin?! hindi... akala namin tanggal ang pRO players dito sa iRO kasi we also want BALANCE server!

magbasa ka ng ibang comment sa FB page ng pRO community na natutuwa sila maging part ng iRO because FINALLY we will experiencing AGAIN the BALANCE server!!!

This'll be in bullet form, just for you.

1. I am not bringing down pRO players. I am not discriminating ALL of the pRO players.

2. Why would I protect the cheaters/trolls from our server?

3. I don't generalize. I am only referring to the cheaters/trolls from our server. If you're not one of them, then shut up. You're not part of this.

4. Part of me is happy that pRO is joining iRO, because I frickin grew up there man.

5. I know very well that it wasn't OUR CHOICE IN pRO TO HAVE A CRAPPY MANAGEMENT.

6. Yes, pRO players are obviously happy that pRO is not completely dying. BUT what I'm talking about is the international gaming community in general. Don't force me to post screenshots here of posts that discriminate us.

7. Lastly, please speak English here, at least in 95% of your each of your posts. It's an international community. If you do that, they'll hate us more.

Edited by Exuro, 14 February 2015 - 06:58 AM.

#287 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:56 AM

Jeez.

/summon Mr.Bean

#288 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:58 AM

Mas nakakahiya ka.

My Tagalog is terri-bad but here goes.

You are more embarrassing. You are Pinoy too it seems. Something something. I read the thread from the start, and you're instigating. Is that how you treat us?

Something something. Don't call us your fellow countrymen!

Did we want our server to be broken? No, we want a balanced server too! Read the facebook comments bro, they are all excited at the chance of playing on a balanced server.

Go ahead and translate this. We are watching.

Manny Pacquiao rules!

#289 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:59 AM

Jeez.

/summon Moderator

may tinamaan ka ata koya /gawi

I'm half expecting posts like that at the first page but that took a while.

also for anyone wondering, i'll do a tl;dr translation

hurrdurr the nerve of a /fellow/ filipino to /discriminate/ filipinos how dare. we only want to experience playing in a balanced server /again/
[edit]
ninja'd by bronx

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 14 February 2015 - 07:02 AM.

#290 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:02 AM

@Hiovardsson

And you said that you've read this whole thread from first to last page. And from that you conclude that I'm initiating this (according to you) hatred against pRO players?

Clearly, you didn't read well.

#291 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:02 AM

How could this have gone so wrong in the span of an hour?! Everybody, stand down! Just wait until the mods get here and we could get all this sorted out, okay? As for the rest of you, you know who you are, y'all should be ashamed of yourselves! For crying out loud, America is known as the great melting pot, and Filipinos as extolled for their magnanimous hospitability. Why couldn't any of y'all just get any self-control and work it out? Yes, I admit I am one of those who had made outbursts, but believe you me, I tried to the best of my ability to keep it all objective and neutral, and I apologize if I spoke out of term.

Everyone, maybe we can just wait for the mods and CM to intervene?

#292 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:03 AM

Again, what did I say about answering to people trying to get a rise out of y'all? Behave and keep in line! If you are warning them with the best of intentions then that's fine; but if you're trying to get a rise out of him back, stand down! A good Royal Guard and player for that matter knows when and when not to dignify a provocation! If you must challenge them then do so at your own discretion! Are we clear?

I never ask you for your opinions. I also never mind your business, so dont mind my business. Go play a hero somewere else.

#293 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:04 AM

I'm half expecting posts like that at the first page but that took a while. 

Lol yes. Me too. But I knew it was coming eventually. :heh:

#294 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:06 AM

Jeez....... 1 Person's  5 Accounts Fighting Each Other.

/Summon Google Translator

I feel im watching a Movie here LOL

and at the End ...... TARAAAA!!! Guess Who will Intervene :)

Edited by RecaIIer, 14 February 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#295 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:07 AM

Jeez....... 1 Person's  5 Accounts Fighting Each Other.

/Summon Google Translator

What? Is this all a set-up? If so, then what the hell.

#296 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

People please chill down.

I am new here, and this is for those who are also new here: Let's give some respect to each other, okey? Specially the ones who came in here before us.

There is too much Pinoy Pride in my country. Remember PRIDE is one of the seven deadly sin.

In addition to the items that will be wiped down, I hove the KVM weapons will be wiped out as well.

#297 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:12 AM

I never ask you for your opinions. I also never mind your business, so dont mind my business. Go play a hero somewere else.

This is a forum! Do you even know what that means? A meeting that is used to promote the exchange of ideas and views. I don't care about what you do or when or why, but I will not tolerate provocation with malicious intent from either side.

Again, I will reiterate, if you made your prior statement as a warning with the best of intentions, well and good, if it was something bad in return, stop it.

As for the rest of you, stand down already before this gets out of hand!

Edited by Saralen, 14 February 2015 - 07:16 AM.

#298 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:13 AM

To all the haters:

Just because I'm a more bitter in the RO2 community, that doesn't mean I'm the same way in RO.

But go ahead and throw around your baseless accusations if that'll make you feel better about your low self-esteem.

To all iRO players:

Don't bother defending me cause I'm used to this kind of harassment. It's cool. :3

#299 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:15 AM

To all the haters:

Just because I'm a more bitter in the RO2 community, that doesn't mean I'm the same way in RO.

But go ahead and throw around your baseless accusations if that'll make you feel better about your low self-esteem.

To all iRO players:

Don't bother defending me cause I'm used to this kind of harassment. It's cool. :3

Why do you have haters?

#300 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:17 AM

Tarrra!!!!! 5 Accounts of 1 Person Talking to Each Other :)

Edited by RecaIIer, 14 February 2015 - 07:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users