I am trying to make an Assassin that is good for both PvP and PvE, and this is what I have in mind, please tell me your opinions, I'd really appreciate it.
must have skills in my opinion:
- Hiding (maxed)
- Cross Impact (maxed)
- Mark of Genocide (maxed)
- Shadow Form (maxed)
- Shadow Explosion (maxed)
- Shadow Assault (one point for the stunt)
- Ymir (maxed)
Skills I hesitate:
- Double attack (will I need this one for PvE?)
- Poison (should I max, give it few points, or just leave it? is it useful or not?)
- Shadow Fiend (i'm not sure if it's helpful)
- Grimtooth (I prefer maxing this skill, but I need your opinion, still a little bit confused, should I max it, or just give some points?)
- Shadow Armor (this skill seems promising, what I don't know is if I should max its point or just give it few points?)
- Shadow Strike (well, this actually is for mark of shadow, how many points do u think should I spend on this skill?)
My stat build, as you can see, is full STR, as some friends suggested, and it's great
Skill rotation I'm planning:
Hide > Shadow Armor > Cross Impact > Grimtooth > Shadow Strike > Shadow Explosion
another option iI have in mind is inserting Shadow Assault in the beginning for PvP.
- I gave shadow claw max point, as I know now that it also gives penetration ^^
- I changed my STAT to full STR, I think it's gonna be more useful.
So what do you think about this build guys? Please help me, and thanks in advance.
Edited by agungwidhip, 23 February 2015 - 10:35 PM.