Recap: About Rogues and their skills [02/23/2015] - Rogue - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Recap: About Rogues and their skills [02/23/2015]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

I would like to show you the current thief and rogue skills, shown on the description on the actual game. The skill descriptions are pretty accurate than the existing skill simulator in ro2base and roguard:

Skills and its descriptions per level

Rogue

Spoiler

Thief

Spoiler

Feedbacks/comments:

Combo Mastery - this skill is pretty nice, buffing Combo Mastery for continuous combos, but sometimes, it rarely appears while doing dps; I would like to revise this skill like:

- Level 1: 5% success rate, while in C.M. buff, +5% Movement Speed, +5% Parry, +5% Dodge, +5% Hit, +5% Vigor
- Level 2: 10% success rate, while in C.M. buff, +10% Movement Speed, +10% Parry, +10% Dodge, +10% Hit, +10% Vigor
- Level 3: 20% success rate, while in C.M. buff, +20% Movement Speed, +20% Parry, +20% Dodge, +20% Hit, +20% Vigor

Smoke Bomb - this skill should be improved like "all incoming attacks while in smoke bombed state, should be missed and cancelled" because usually if there's a nearby enemy AOE after smoke bomb, the hide skill suddenly gone out w/ only invincibility state is left; this will make Smoke Bomb an absolute skill for quick hiding while in combat.

Dirty Plan

Dual Stab - This skill, even maxed, is still quiet useless w/ the chance to have Detect Weakness debuff. I would advise that this skill will be replaced w/ the old Moonlight Dance, in comparison w/ spamming Double Attack to gain combo points.

Gangster Paradise
Rolling Cutter - the bleeding effect stacked up to 3x is nice but it takes too long to generate that strong dot. I hope this skill would be better, like, 100% hit rate to have bleeding effect to enemy, 1x bleeding dot only like Multishot of rangers, and increase AoE radius of this skill. Adding a slow momement debuff would be useful. I hope for better animation for rolling cutter, smoother animation like beast tornado. And I wish bleeding effect will be added with Poisoning Weapon.
Crescent Moon
Mark of DeathMark of Death cancels out when Smoke Bomb is used; Make it "not disappear and continuously useable" when Smoke Bomb is used and/or add up bleeding effect to Mark of Death [bleeding 0.5% Atk Power dealt per 1 -  sec] to make sure MoD will be still active in battle; So it will be like:
Level 1 - +2% damage inflicted to enemy, +2% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -5% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.1% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 2 - +4% damage inflicted to enemy, +4% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -10% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.2% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 3 - +6% damage inflicted to enemy, +6% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -15% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.3% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 4 - +8% damage inflicted to enemy, +8% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -20% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.4% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 5 - +10% damage inflicted to enemy, +10% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -25% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.5% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 6 - +12% damage inflicted to enemy, +12% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -30% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.6% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 7 - +14% damage inflicted to enemy, +14% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -35% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.7% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 8 - +16% damage inflicted to enemy, +16% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -40% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.8% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 9 - +18% damage inflicted to enemy, +18% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -45% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 0.9% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Level 10 - +20% damage inflicted to enemy, +20% damage inflicted by Rogue class dps skills, -50% target movement speed + bleeding effect equal to 1% of Atk Power every 1 - 2 sec
Moonlight Dance
Unstable Doping
Ymir Child: Cthulu

Rogue class ML grinding: 

ongoing/to be edited

Edited by chronojxf007, 22 February 2015 - 11:17 PM.

#2 kamuxo

kamuxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

2 things to add:

- smoke bomb: invulnerability increase in 1 sec in lvl 5 (4 sec invulnerability) and lvl 6 (5 sec invulnerability).

- dual stab: detect weakness isnt a debuff, is buff for 10 sec, and gives apparently +300%ATK to deadly blow and moonlight dance (but the chance of get it is low, in skill level 10 too, is pure pve skill, in pvp only works to obtain 2 combo points).

about reply skills:

- mark of death: is fine now, i dont consider that need more debuffs (and with that buff, if i need run of the mob, for the agro i will cannt).

- rolling cutter: with blleding effect for 20 or 30 sec, will be good.

- combo mastery: proceed very well, but isnt a skill to depend of it. In the other side, combo training proceed less that it and need a buff (10% 20% 30% will be good, but i dont know how much can disbalance combo mastery 20% + combo training 30%, but for other way, is rare that CT isnt the same frecuency that CM).

- dual stab: this skill need buff, or more chance of detect weakness buff (isnt a priority skill right now, becouse chance is too low and damage isnt bettet that crescent moon) or more damage.

#3 kamuxo

kamuxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

sorry for double post, slow connection.

Edited by kamuxo, 10 April 2015 - 08:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users