Floating Musical Structure - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Floating Musical Structure

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

I start this thread out of my enthusiasm for that thing. That musical floating structure near Drakos has had me enticed by its design for FOREVER and I just wanted to talk about what you guys think it would be like. Similar to Van Cliff / Aram / etc. in the way that it's a dungeon? Maybe it'd be like a mini continent? I have this concept image of it from forever ago if anyone would like to talk about it. I e-mailed Barunson in the heat of an enthusiasm burst and thanked them for the game and asked if they had any plans. I doubt I'll get a straight reply but oh well! If any of you WarpPortal higher-ups have any top-secret info, please leak it!

In another thread someone had told me they saw part of this map created for a PvP tournament in IAH. And that they had screens. If you have them I'd love to see D:

http://www.top1gamin...pel_Temple.html

#2 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

This would be amazing...

#3 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:19 PM

correct me if im wrong but isnt that the undead thingy?
there was a thread "what to expect from ice continet"
it linked to a blog that explained every patch so im pretty sure its the dungeon of the undead

Edited by wardrive, 17 November 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#4 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

correct me if im wrong but isnt that the undead thingy?
there was a thread "what to expect from ice continet"
it linked to a blog that explained every patch so im pretty sure its the dungeon of the undead

Dungeon of the undead? That is the thing with the Paris' spirit? I know that that's located in the first continent, though, while this is in the second. There seems to be something involving hot air balloons in getting to it if you check the map.

http://jdragonica.wordpress.com/

Is this the blog?

#5 Goldysticks

Goldysticks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:22 AM

My link

Apparently, it's just an instance that has "ghost" versions of bosses in game. Boo, reusing mobs.

#6 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:40 AM

My link

Apparently, it's just an instance that has "ghost" versions of bosses in game. Boo, reusing mobs.

This is the link that I had, too. However, we aren't talking about the same thing. This is a mini Drakos in Parmir Sanctuary (Around Night Lord / Artis). If you go to your map in game you can see this floating musical structure near the real Drakos tower as well as some hot air baloons.

EDIT: Unless you were just confirming the blog.

EDIT 2: Here's some screens from the map. It's quite noticeable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kazu731, 18 November 2010 - 12:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users