Fadac023

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLibra
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

Hello everyone,
I apologize in advance for my poor English because I am French. I am a new player and I noticed a lot of bug following my leveling phase up to level 40.

-First, the fact that the people in our group can not move when our "Blue Thing" talks. This often causes the death of people who can not move because the mobs attack us.

-Then the fact that I often find myself at 50% HP and mana changing area or progressing in the dungeon.

-There is also the fact that the boss from the Hookah, respawn while just kill it is not a major bug but what is boring.

-When F5 missions, after the boss, I can not move to the NPC to make his quest. So I am forced to end and validated "by far".

-Recently in paris tower at level 37, I do not see the people in my group with me. It is quite disturbing ...

-There is also the fact that when I try to tapper a word in the search bar market, he does not write.

-Sometimes when a boss is back to the wall, the loot from the wall.

-I also have another archer character and the fate Shootdown arrows disparraissent and suddenly the enemy survives it's pretty boring to low level.

I really like this game and move forward in a group is a real pleasure. I have not done half of the game and I meet lots of bugs that do not give me really want to continue.

Are these bugs will be corrected in the future? Anyway I hope this is a very good game and I would like to continue playing.

Thx for your futur reply and cya in game

Nekere, bandit lvl 40.

Edited by Fadac023, 25 February 2015 - 04:26 PM.

#2 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone,
I apologize in advance for my poor English because I am French. I am a new player and I noticed a lot of bug following my leveling phase up to level 40.

-First, the fact that the people in our group can not move when our "Blue Thing" talks. This often causes the death of people who can not move because the mobs attack us.

-Then the fact that I often find myself at 50% HP and mana changing area or progressing in the dungeon.

-There is also the fact that the boss from the Hookah, respawn while just kill it is not a major bug but what is boring.

-When F5 missions, after the boss, I can not move to the NPC to make his quest. So I am forced to end and validated "by far".

-Recently in paris tower at level 37, I do not see the people in my group with me. It is quite disturbing ...

-There is also the fact that when I try to tapper a word in the search bar market, he does not write.

-I also have another archer character and the fate Shootdown arrows disparraissent and suddenly the enemy survives it's pretty boring to low level.

I really like this game and move forward in a group is a real pleasure. I have not done half of the game and I meet lots of bugs that do not give me really want to continue.

Are these bugs will be corrected in the future? Anyway I hope this is a very good game and I would like to continue playing.

Nekere, bandit lvl 40.

the 50% hp and mp one is not a bug. In Channel 1 there's something called the fellowship buff and it doubles your mp and hp. Whenever you change maps you go back to your original hp and mp.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 25 February 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:44 AM

Hello everyone,

Nekere, bandit lvl 40.

Hello and welcome to our community!

First of all thank you for sharing with us what you have found out. We are already aware of this things and we also know that this will be needed to be fixed. I will try to give you an answer to every point you said though.

- This is no bug, this is intended by the developers. But I also can't imagine why they've done this.

- This has already been answered by Rabbicarpo2011.

- The respawn of the bosses occured with the Galaxia update, but I can't tell you why this happens.

- Also this F5 bug is known. Like you said, you can complete the quests from far. But I agree this is annoying.

- As I played in EU we had the same problem, but they could manage to fix it. I will ask our staff about this again. One workaround is to check the "view HP bar" option in the options menu, then you can at least see the HP bars of your party members.

- This happens when this windows loses the "focus". This happens more if you are in a party and someone of the party is moving or when this congratulation bar appears.

- It's annoying, yes. If you have a pet which has the "this is mine" skill, the pet can collect the loot for you.

- You can get around it if you have a Tuna IM weapon for this class. Sadly Tuna weapons are not in the Item Mall for the time being. You can try to purchase it for gold in the in-game open market, if someone is selling one.

At the moment we have no active development team, because this game has been developed by Gravity Korea in the past, but they discontinued. But currently Gravity US (WarpPortal) is in the process of taking over development from Gravity Korea. This is a process that will take a while and hopefully if this is done, things will change. So just let us look forward optimistically. 

I hope you can deal with this small bugs and still enjoy the game.

-Popcorn

Edited by VModPopcorn, 26 February 2015 - 05:46 AM.

#4 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

[WARNING: FRENCH ANSWER (XD)]

Spoiler

>> PopC: could you explain the details, about the search bar's issue?

I had several times the same problem, but never in the situations you mentionned (Party or anything else).

Also about the Fate's issue, you understood that his arrows disappear and never touch the enemy, right?

Certainly, using another Bow would maybe make the deal, but why especially the Tuna one? ._o

Edited by Rainnowx, 26 February 2015 - 07:35 AM.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:45 AM

[WARNING: FRENCH ANSWER (XD)]

I had several times the same problem, but never in the situations you mentionned (Party or anything else).

Also about the Fate's issue, you understood that his arrows disappear and never touch the enemy, right?

Certainly, using another Bow would maybe make the deal, but why especially the Tuna one? ._o

As for the search bar issue: When you are typing in a text box and this congratulations bar comes up (the one on the top window), many times the text box loses the keyboard focus and you can't type anymore. This happens to many text boxes in the game, also the chat text box.

We are aware of this, but we can't fix without development team. So we still have to wait a bit for a fix.

The Tuna weapons (as long as the halloween weapon) have altered animations. These animations doesn't have this bug while all original weapons have it.

#6 TheCristall

TheCristall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:49 AM

it happens more frequently in groups but also can happen if you have no group

and the tuna bow / crossbow has an attack animation (the water around the arrows) and this animation "fix" the skill (also works with the halloween weapon which has an pumpkin animation)

Edited by TheCristall, 26 February 2015 - 07:50 AM.

#7 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

it [...] also can happen if you have no group

And the reason is like PopC said: "unknown" I guess?

Hmm... I'll leave it at that XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users