Call in an Air Strike: The RO2 Edition! - Page 6 - News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Call in an Air Strike: The RO2 Edition!

215 replies to this topic

#126 PenguinWarrior

PenguinWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:23 PM

Server: Odin

Time: Tuesday 17:00 server time

Map: Izlud Hill (Ch. 8, Nukaruka Post)

Profile: Master Level 1 Warrior, spams Brandish Storm and loots. No reply to Whispers.

Spoiler

#127 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

Penguin putting in the good work I see :D

If you have specific names, I recommend sending in ill mannered support tickets as well. They'll put the player names on a checklist and they get swept eventually. Took me about a month but I finally got one of those bm in that sohee spot taken care of xD

#128 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:49 AM

11 accounts have been sent to the briny deep! 

#129 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:52 PM

Time: Tuesday 22:45 server time

Map: Izlud Hill (Ch. 5)

Profile: 50lv wizard, use Water Emblem>Tab>x3 Fire Bolt>Firestarter>x3 loot then move forward\backward a bit. No reply to whisper\normal chat.

Seems like new mermaid dna bot farm spot

Spoiler

#130 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

11 Bots have been cast out to sea!

giphy.gif

#131 Aiellovesyou

Aiellovesyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:41 PM

Server: Odin

Time: Wednesday 19:25 (Server Time)

Map: Prontera Ch:1

Profile: Flooding at prontera about TFM..

https://forums.warpp...l-oo/?p=2422158

#132 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:07 AM

Where: Izlude Hill outside the Izlude Cave, ALL CHANNELS

What: Attacking mermaids in endless repeated skill/loot cycles, no reply to PM, normal, or requests (pt, battle, trade, friend)

Who: ML 1 Wizard, ML 1 Assassins

When: for the last week =_= (points at collector ranking # 1-4)

Videos:

Edited by Artsy357, 23 March 2016 - 07:38 AM.

#133 sijelek

sijelek

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:23 AM

Time: Saturday 06:20 server time

Map: Payon Forest (Ch. 3, Payon Ruin )

Profile: ML40 priest, attacking sohee using mermaid pet, loot,then move forward & backward a bit, no reply to whisper & party invite.

zLRfijB.jpg

#134 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:10 AM

Time: Saturday 06:00 server time (but also for the last week)

Map: Izlude Hill (Ch. 3, 7, 8, 9, 10 Mermaid spawns outside Izlude Cave )

Profile: ML1 assassins, attacking mermaid and looting on repeat, no response to chat or whisper, party/battle/trade requests cause the bot to pause all actions until request times out after which it immediately resumes attacking and looting. 

Names: (removed - CM Varitas)

Additional notes: In the span of a week, this botter has multiplied their bots from 1 to 5+ all in the same location. It would appear that in the later hours (around 14:00 on) the botter turns off their bots. I have found these characters on "pause" at the mermaid spawn, alberta, and morroc. 

Edited by Varitas, 31 March 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#135 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

Morocc

Near Auction House

CH2 

right now (11:46 server time) endless spamming of AoE

#136 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

Morocc

Near Auction House

CH2 

right now (11:46 server time) endless spamming of AoE

[Thank you for the report, however when making a harassment report, please make sure to send in a petition and do not post up youtube videos with the accused character names visible. - CM Varitas]

#137 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

Hi, 

@CM Varitas, can we get this fellow banned? if yes please do it or let me know and i will send ticket.

it's clear harassment with purpose, ban his teammate too.

[If you are reporting a player please send in a petition and make sure to include unaltered screenshots so that the Warpportal Support Team my investigate them. Please do not include screenshots with character names visible in our public forums.  Otherwise we would be happy to investigate the matter.- CM Varitas]

#138 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:24 AM

I disagree, you are that guy who farms Queen of Destruction 24/7 on 2 characters and the first guy who ask you a party, you plainly ignore. In fact, he could report you for macroing, since you didn't answer neither his friend or him and rejected party automatically.

Seriously, what a jerk, reporting possibly "competitors" on QoD and calling it out as "harassment", just wow.

#139 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:21 PM

I'll be honest, I often do the same things as the "harrasser" in that post when checking/reporting botters/afk macros.

If you really wanted them to not harrass you, I think you should have maybe said something in reply to them. Most people will stop if you reply in some form. Having duel/party/trade requests auto blocked doesn't really count as a response, since most bots now-a-days have those turned off as well. 

#140 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

@CM Varitas, so, its perfectly legal to do these kind of action on players with the excuse of testing macroing or botting? 

@Vau, whats wrong with me farming a mob? 24/7? have some common sense please on your reply, i'm a human and i sleep everyday. macroing at QoD? if it possible and make sense, why i didnt see anyone here doing it? is it wrong not answering players pm? even in situation clearly they do it with purpose to harass you? calling me a jerk because i'm asking CM is it possible to ban someone with these kind of action? kid... grow up please, you seriously having a problem.

@Artsy357, but when you testing someone do you 1st observe their action? in this case its clear that i'm not a bot or macroing. i'm hiding w/o any action, they clearly following me here, while his friend bring the mobs around to made me out of hiding, i clear it and back to hide, and his friend repeats the action.

#141 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:17 AM

Ah... the screenshots don't show that interaction. I would suggest recording it next time so the harrasment is more clearly shown.

#142 Aristolochia

Aristolochia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTurkey - Indo

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:06 AM

I don't want to accuse you of anything (and somehow I believe you're not botting). I just want to correct your statement regarding the possibility of macroing or botting at QOD. Macroing or botting at QOD is as possible as macroing or botting at field bosses (mostly people do this to farm 4-star DNA I guess) by detecting the pixels or the the pixels change on monster's identity box (the box with the picture of mobs with their name, lv, hp and sp). If you haven't seen anyone doing it, it's probably because it's hard to obtain the screenshot of QOD image on her identity box (because most of the time people already killed it) and although some people have obtained the QOD image on her identity box and know how to macro/bot there, they don't think macroing or botting there is worth the suspension/ban (in case of getting caught) or they're trying to play fairly.

In the past, I have seen bots or people who macro at field bosses (I'm sorry but I was too lazy to report it) and I think most of us don't realize that. I don't know about now (since I barely log in due to school) but if you're going to patrol for bots, try to patrol near the field bosses (like Moonlight, Willow Worker et cetera). I mean all this time we're too focused patrolling around mermaids (I guess because it requires the simplest macro) and forget with what's going on outside of izlude hill. (and don't forget road of bless gold ores and yggdrasil bushes, they also require the simplest macro but I guess most of us don't realize that also)

ps: I wrote macroing and botting differently because I believe it's okay to macro if you're not away from keyboard, but it's different for botting.

I hope you all have a nice day, have fun!   :p_smile:

Edited by Aristolochia, 08 April 2016 - 12:19 AM.

#143 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:00 AM

I don't want to accuse you of anything (and somehow I believe you're not botting). I just want to correct your statement regarding the possibility of macroing or botting at QOD. Macroing or botting at QOD is as possible as macroing or botting at field bosses (mostly people do this to farm 4-star DNA I guess) by detecting the pixels or the the pixels change on monster's identity box (the box with the picture of mobs with their name, lv, hp and sp). If you haven't seen anyone doing it, it's probably because it's hard to obtain the screenshot of QOD image on her identity box (because most of the time people already killed it) and although some people have obtained the QOD image on her identity box and know how to macro/bot there, they don't think macroing or botting there is worth the suspension/ban (in case of getting caught) or they're trying to play fairly.

In the past, I have seen bots or people who macro at field bosses (I'm sorry but I was too lazy to report it) and I think most of us don't realize that. I don't know about now (since I barely log in due to school) but if you're going to patrol for bots, try to patrol near the field bosses (like Moonlight, Willow Worker et cetera). I mean all this time we're too focused patrolling around mermaids (I guess because it requires the simplest macro) and forget with what's going on outside of izlude hill. (and don't forget road of bless gold ores and yggdrasil bushes, they also require the simplest macro but I guess most of us don't realize that also)

ps: I wrote macroing and botting differently because I believe it's okay to macro if you're not away from keyboard, but it's different for botting.

I hope you all have a nice day, have fun!   :p_smile:

i would love to see you write one that you think is possible, please take up the challenge since you boast it, but i'm sure with my knowledge in that map, i will beat your bot 10/10. we can invite audience to witness man vs bot, lol... please dont disappoint us!

Edited by Amilus, 08 April 2016 - 10:08 AM.

#144 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:34 PM

21 accounts have been sent to the great beyond! 

giphy.gif

#145 GoukenGassen

GoukenGassen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:48 AM

Time: Sunday, 4:47 Server Time at time of posting
Map: Prontera city, ch1 outside of AH.
Profile: RMT Spammer

#146 GoukenGassen

GoukenGassen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:48 AM

Time: Sunday, 5:47 Server Time at time of posting
Map: Prontera city, ch1 outside of AH.
Profile: Another RMT Spammer, Female Noel

#147 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:57 AM

By the GM Power's combined 29 Bots have been eliminated. 

giphy.gif

#148 Aythenadarkblood

Aythenadarkblood

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

AIRSTRIKE RO2 Hail of deadly poison 1hr into HHB, all channels several bots, suggestion, ip log and check all accts same ip, remove the botter not just the one bot :) Please gm's we need you to be here, and after hhb their always one or two in prontera center as well. Also bots galore at poring level 1 archers during HHB.

#149 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:39 PM

Time: 21:30

Map: Morroc ch 7 at AH respawn

Profile: Ml 28 ranger spams aoe skill endlessly

lqfqbDN.jpg

76ggaG6.jpg

Time: HHB times

Map: All channels outside HoDP dungeon

Profile: Ml 1 Beastmasters spam aoe skill endlessly

#150 Aythenadarkblood

Aythenadarkblood

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:54 AM

Server:Odin

Time: Right MEOW!

Channel 7, Right outside of Hell of deadly poison, ml1 warrior aoe spamming skills.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users