2 replies to this topic

#1 Tallys

Tallys

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:48 AM

Hello Everybody!

i downloaded the game yesterday and begin to play today, i choose Knight because i really really love force brute based chars(i always play as Paladin on Ragnarok), and i want follow this way here too.

Then i like to make some questions!

I see some skill builds on forum, and i not understand some things:

At what level my char change of Job? or better, how much points i have to spend with each job?

Build Warrior:

Why don´t get SWORD MASTERY? For Knight, Paladin and Dragoon my main weapon will change?

Build Knight:

And Shield Mastery, why don´t get? Exists on game 2h Swords, or i can use a shield with all swords in the game?
Giant Growth: More HP, why not?
Body Activation: More HP, why not too?

These are my question at this moment.

My intention not is get a already make build, i want only some informations(and personal opinions) for these questions.

i´m waiting for any answer, thanks for now!

#2 anmd

anmd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:28 AM

You can change job from warrior to knight/berserker at level 20; knight/berserker to pally/myrmidon at lvl 40

At later time (at lvl 40-50?) Additional attack from sword mastery is very small (100 atk??) thus not compensating the SP used.
Giant growth hp addition of 2100 is not multiplied at pvp thus some people don't want to waste their SP on this skill (lvl 1 enough for pre-req)
I don't know about body activation; I put it as lvl 5....

If you are a knight you can wield a 1Hsword and a shield. (you can learn the shield mastery skill)
If you are a berserker/myrmidon/w-e the name now, you can only use a 2Hsword and NO shield (no shield mastery skill)

Edited by anmd, 18 November 2010 - 04:54 AM.

#3 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hello Everybody!

i downloaded the game yesterday and begin to play today, i choose Knight because i really really love force brute based chars(i always play as Paladin on Ragnarok), and i want follow this way here too.

Then i like to make some questions!

I see some skill builds on forum, and i not understand some things:

At what level my char change of Job? or better, how much points i have to spend with each job?

Build Warrior:

Why don´t get SWORD MASTERY? For Knight, Paladin and Dragoon my main weapon will change?

Build Knight:

And Shield Mastery, why don´t get? Exists on game 2h Swords, or i can use a shield with all swords in the game?
Giant Growth: More HP, why not?
Body Activation: More HP, why not too?

These are my question at this moment.

My intention not is get a already make build, i want only some informations(and personal opinions) for these questions.

i´m waiting for any answer, thanks for now!

If you really want a Knight, then you change it at level 20, quite easy to get. And for brute force, that's actually Gladiator, but nevermind that. For skills, some have level or skill power restrictions, so you always have to check. And to change your job, you don't have to spend any points or anything. You do certain quests for it. I will tell you what you have to do, or as I know so far.
1) You have to go to Bearded Whale Coast and collect medallions
2) Hookah F2
3) Hookah F4
I'm not really good at skill builds either, so I'm afraid I cannot help you on that. But umm... I don't really get what you wrote for the skills.. Sorry. Anyways, I hoped I helped, at least a l little bit. (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users