Loyal Succubus pet does not talk? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Loyal Succubus pet does not talk?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

Hi everyone,

So today I finally raised the intimacy level of my succubus to 'Loyal'! However, once it reached loyalty, it didn't start to talk, like other pets who have reached a loyal status. I even continued feeding it at neutral hunger for 2 hours to wait for any change to happen. I tried logging in/out, character swap and even returning it to its egg and hatching it again. Still no change occurred. Is this a glitch? Are succubus supposed to be mute even at loyal intimacy? If so, what's the point of even turning it loyal? 

I invested a lot of time, effort, and care looking after my pet and now it doesn't even speak, which really saddens me. The incentive of looking after a pet until loyal intimacy usually bear some sort of reward, however my succubus is good as it was when it was neutral. Please help me, anyone!

Tweety Pie

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

not all pets have speech tables.

it used to be that loyalty was necessary for the pet benefits but that is no longer the case.

#3 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

Does that mean my pet will, forever, be mute? Then what's the point of raising its intimacy to Loyal?

#4 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

she learns more emotes and performance.

#5 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

I think she's capped at 3 performances: (1) puts on lipstick, blows kiss; (2) blow kiss with a heart-shaped, pink bat; and (3) flick her hair and wink. As for emotes, I'd much prefer it if she spoke, in all honesty. =P

I'll try requesting a speach table for her (and any other mute pets?), because it's quite unfair, I think, to leave them speechless despite investing so much into them.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:20 AM

many people buy pets because of the benefits that they provide in combat and whatnot (incubus is very popular in this regard). they would need to feed them to keep their intimacy level up because dying with the pet out severely lowers intimacy, and you don't want to end up losing your pet by dying too much.

you can go ahead and make your suggestion in the proposal thread but it may be a while before it gets looked at. additionally, if this doesn't exist in kRO I'm not sure if anything can be put in locally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users