6 replies to this topic

#1 ChiKittie

ChiKittie

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

Hello. I am new to the game and just became a mage. My novice clothes (armor) does not go on anymore... do I need mage armor and where do I get some? Also, where is a good place to level at my level? (7). How do I know someone has a quest for me to do?

#2 Itsukiishdia

Itsukiishdia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationInternet?

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

First, the only way you will probably get mage stuff is if you buy it from someone else, cause it is much more expensive from an actual NPC. Second you should level the map east of Payon, you should kill Spores. Thirdly, there aren't any quest that go co-side with your class in this game. There is an actual story to the game, yes.

To look up shops in the game go to ragial.com

To know everything about the game, go to irowiki.org

To look up an item, monster, or map go to db.irowiki.org/db

To look up a person, or a guild go to ropd. info (without the space)

Edited by Itsukiishdia, 18 November 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#3 ChiKittie

ChiKittie

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

Thank you for your help. :p_devil: I am in a diffrent town, and how do I teleport to Payon? Okay, so how do I find people why give me quest or things to do?

First, the only way you will probably get mage stuff is if you buy it from someone else, cause it is much more expensive from an actual NPC. Second you should level the map east of Payon, you should kill Spores. Thirdly, there aren't any quest that go co-side with your class in this game. There is an actual story to the game, yes.

To look up shops in the game go to ragial.com

To know everything about the game, go to irowiki.org

To look up an item, monster, or map go to db.irowiki.org/db

To look up a person, or a guild go to ropd. info (without the space)

#4 Itsukiishdia

Itsukiishdia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationInternet?

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:15 PM

Thank you for your help. :p_devil: I am in a diffrent town, and how do I teleport to Payon? Okay, so how do I find people why give me quest or things to do?

You will need to find a Kafra, or an Acolyte. Which town are you in, and which server do you play on?

#5 ChiKittie

ChiKittie

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

You will need to find a Kafra, or an Acolyte. Which town are you in, and which server do you play on?

Okay, I am in Geffen (sp?) I need to go to Payon. I am on the free sever.

#6 Tosh

Tosh

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

Or you can just find me, Tosh Howl~ I can explain most things to you, help you find people selling things for cheap, help you level, and get you started on the game, because I like helping new people. Message me sometime and I'd be happy to help you get started on this game. ^^

#7 ChiKittie

ChiKittie

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:21 AM

Or you can just find me, Tosh Howl~ I can explain most things to you, help you find people selling things for cheap, help you level, and get you started on the game, because I like helping new people. Message me sometime and I'd be happy to help you get started on this game. ^^

Okay, thanks that would be great. My name on the game is Lyhacarra. Whats yours? How do I add a friend in the game? Yes, I would love your help. :p_devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users