Sakray: Hero Trails Part 2: Geffen Magic Tournament bugged? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sakray: Hero Trails Part 2: Geffen Magic Tournament bugged?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

All the NPCs are huddled onto the arena, many of them being on only one cell. This is different from the videos I've seen from kRO, where there's only you, your opponent and the announcer in the arena. Also I have no clue how to get past the first round, the enemy dies, but I'm just sent out after, and cannot proceed to fight further rounds. Fenris is declared winner. 

#2 Achiebles

Achiebles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationRokkenjima
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

All the NPCs are huddled onto the arena, many of them being on only one cell. This is different from the videos I've seen from kRO, where there's only you, your opponent and the announcer in the arena. Also I have no clue how to get past the first round, the enemy dies, but I'm just sent out after, and cannot proceed to fight further rounds. Fenris is declared winner. 

Also happened to me earlier.  :pif:  After I get kicked out of the arena, I also can't exit the instance dungeon (tried talking to Chaos' gang but they only gave me some consumables an the receptionist only says Fenrir is the winner and how he's a big fan of hers).

I also get loops of the scene where Lydia helped a Geffen resident and Iris and Chaos rescuing a Kafra employee from the Geffen Gang members whenever I pass by them (I also get buffed every time). Plus, all of Chaos' sprites during this sequence is visible:

Spoiler

A Purification stone for the Geffen Tournament would also be nice...

Edited by Achiebles, 11 March 2015 - 08:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users