Best way to 99 a melee alch in renewal? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best way to 99 a melee alch in renewal?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaelanii

Kaelanii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

So I've been doing ant eggs with my vani since yesterday, and it went from lv 37-70 from 5:00 pm to 1:00 am lol, beast. anyway, when I 99 my vani it'll be easy to level, my alch is 72/38 and I'm figuring that once my vani gets high enough to not take so much damage I'll tank huge mobs of goats and mammo myself to oblivion, but after I get close to 80 where should I go to level that would be fast? With a 99 vani it should be easy, well, after I evolve it of course, but idk exactly how to go about 99ing an alchemist fast. =X I know it's a lot easier in renewal to level I just need some advice. =]

#2 BradleyRyan

BradleyRyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:01 PM

You could try teddy bears/sleepers/harpies at 80s then move to kobolds/desert wolves/magmarings till 99.

On the teddy bear map, you might want to bring an elemental weapon since there's some ghost property monsters there. :p_devil:

#3 Kaelanii

Kaelanii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:19 PM

Hmm, sounds good, I'll try that when my vani gets to a tanking/killing level for high level monsters :p_devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users