• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jerakal

Jerakal

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

So it's been a hot minute since I last laid my hands on this game, I played back in Beta, and then again for a little while a couple years back.
At the behest of a friend I have come back and now there's a free server, some kind of virtual store, and another row of character classes. So I'm basically wandering around like an idiot, trying to level up yet another thief -> sin, trying to figure out what's new, what's the same, and remembering how to play this crazy game.

If any guilds can tolerate a returning Ragnarok Vet asking a lot of asinine questions and generally making a fool of themself, it would be appreciated.

#2 Awina

Awina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSahara Desert

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hey there, Jerakal.
Yeah, been alot of changes since beta. Mobs added/removed, maps, stat calc-thingy etc etc.
But, dont worry!! Because you should check this out: http://forums.warppo...334-valk-lucky/

We are a social active AND friendly guild with lots and lots of great people that would not turn down a helping hand in need.
So, if you are ready to get "renewed" then we are more than happy to welcome you into our virtual family! :p_devil:
Also, dont forget to send us a whisper to receive an invite! Contact one of these guys/girls below:

Arlequin
Fuun
Artemis K'Treva
Finagle
Maev
Podrick
.: Kythor :.
Sohanon Reborn

And hopefully they will respond ( if not AFK )
Good luck and happy gaming, hope to see you soon! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/fing32.gif

(Also, may i ask what your ingame name may be? :) )

Edited by Awina, 18 November 2010 - 02:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users