Geffen Magic tournament bug - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Geffen Magic tournament bug

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

This happened to me 3 times today,the proceed to next round NPC is not poping-up after killing the first novice.

BTW,are we going to have redeemable fenrir's scroll(20 coins) on iro? Coz jro,kro,twro all has that. On iro,we only can get it from killing fenrir at certain chance.

11cab91.png

#2 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:52 PM

I GOT IT 2 TIMES IN A ROW >( THIS MAKES ME NOT WANNA DO IT ANYMORE AND I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO START DOING THE TOURNEY ON MULTIPLE CHARS.

Honestly GMs, having bugs like this makes new updates very discouraging. Many people become active, or come back to play because of these new updates and due to bugs that completely prevents you from finishing such instances, it deters them from doing it and become inactive again.

77e4b04916248c22aadf6848967cc68d.jpg

0092b3225ea7acba2fcaf89cef0d9d77.jpg

Edited by KamiKali, 13 March 2015 - 05:53 PM.

#3 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:55 PM

Obviously Roki is an imposter who kidnapped the Guide :v

#4 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

BTW,there is another bug on the register NPC(the one who summon a wolf) before going into the portal at the bottom. If you choose "NO"(the first option) from the dialog, his dialog window will become blank. You cannot close it or even tab ESC on your keyboard. You will stuck forever unless you ALT+F4

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

BTW,there is another bug on the register NPC(the one who summon a wolf) before going into the portal at the bottom. If you choose "NO"(the first option) from the dialog, his dialog window will become blank. You cannot close it or even tab ESC on your keyboard. You will stuck forever unless you ALT+F4

U can still bwing, thats what i did.

Also, when u loose a fight before fenrir, when judges would decide the winner, RO crashes

#6 Abdee

Abdee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

Let us know when it got fix... 

Just stay away from now  :sob:

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

Why rush the new content if players still can't enjoy it if it's buggy? Not like we're getting updates on a monthly basis or anything so why not take the time to test things thoroughly?

#8 Abdee

Abdee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:00 AM

Well actually i'm trying again :v

Now another problem. I got Fay (the female alchemist) as the final boss. Cant finish her due to run out of time. Then when the judge say who is the winner, my RO got crash  :sob:

#9 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:05 AM

Why rush the new content if players still can't enjoy it if it's buggy? Not like we're getting updates on a monthly basis or anything so why not take the time to test things thoroughly?

Might not have bugged out in the internal tests.

#10 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:41 AM

Might not have bugged out in the internal tests.

real answer: GMs weren't as well geared as the players and weren't able to complete the tournament.

#11 YumiT

YumiT

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

I was able to recover from that with my sorc, I used the skill energy coat, moved and talked to the npc again and  I was able to start the instance 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users