Problem with the latest patch. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problem with the latest patch.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pterian

Pterian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

I have a small problem with the latest patch (03/11/15).

My Client does not seem to save it so I have to download it again everytime I start the game.

I looked around for a fix but the only thing I found was years old. So is there a new way to fix that? What do I do?

Greetings

#2 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:38 AM

Go here - ftp://ropatch2.gravityus.com/patch/ and download the patch file. Copy paste it to your RO directory and run the patcher. Once the patch is successful, copy the patch.ini in your RO directory and paste it elsewhere as a copy. The next time your patcher downloads the earlier patch or something else, close it, then copy paste the patch.ini file and replace it with the one in your RO directory. This should fix the issue. Additionally you can go to http://choobs.org/stuff/patch.php and open the patch2.txt file, scroll down to find the latest patch and enter the patch number in choobs then download the patch.ini. For me the patch.ini is the only way I can bypass my patcher downloading a file from way back in 2011 even though the installer I have is the latest version. Anyway, I hope this helps. It isn't a permanent solution but it takes less than a minute to do it.

#3 Pterian

Pterian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:13 AM

Problem seems solved. Thanks a lot :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users