I noticed the only other guide for this quest has a lot of missing pictures so here's my down and dirty version of a guide for getting the Drive Castle Gear Skill.
Starting NPC: [Ferrell Guild Merchant] Mildun in Junon Polis
Requirements: Must be at least level 110
Must have 50 million zulie on your character
1) Talk to Mildun and ask about driving CG (option 4 then option 2). As usual Mildun gives you the run around at first but eventually (after you agree to pay him 50mil zulie) he tells you to talk to Med in the Gorge of Silence. Here is Med's location
2) After some discussion, Med tells you to find a guide with an eyepatch. That guide is Kay in the Forest of Wisdom and here is his location
2) Kay says he will teach you if you can answer a question. Hopefully you were paying attention when you spoke to Med but if not the answer is Mana Engine (option 2). Kay actually does explain the parts of CG and that the materials can be found in the Union shops (which for us means the Valor and Honor Shops).
3) Return to Mildun with all of the information you gathered. Once again Mildun gives you the run around but finally sends you to talk to Sergei. Here's where you will find him
4) Sergei tells you that the schematics for learning to drive CG were taken by monsters. He is less than helpful about where to find them but that's where I come in
NOTE: You must be in a party in order to get these quest drops
There may be other spawns of these Elite mobs, but here is where I found them
Freezing Plateau- Elite Wolverine
Crystal Snowfields- Elite Elder Mammoth
Arumic Valley- Tyrant Warship
Mt Eruca- Elite Behemoth
When you have all 4 schematics, go back to Mildun. Once he stops messing around, he will grant you the Drive Castle Gear Skill. Then all you have to do is earn enough valor/honor points to get the items needed to craft a set. You will find the skill itself in the Parts> Castle Gear tab of your skill window.
Edited by HoneyBunz, 12 April 2018 - 11:52 AM.