aditya2320

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn Your Face!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Pegasus

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

i dont know if only me and my friend feel this, cleric is so suck now. my BC death in 3 hit when 5 people hit me in war its not like before. even i cant run from their hits. and i hit a FS with damage 2k-3k / normal hit, and he is not a bad cleric. i know you guys want to make it balance but not for cleric. the old cleric before this patch is good (imo).

And (maybe) this why no one wanna play CD last days. because cleric too scare to play.

Please change this, my cleric lost 25% blockrate and has low DEF. if still like this maybe no one wanna play cleric for future.

remember No cleric = No CD xD :heh:

Sorry if my english bad

i just want to share what i feel and what many cleric player feel

#SaveCleric :p_laugh:

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:11 AM

They deserved it after being OP for the last year or so. My opinion. 

#3 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

after WP/Devs nerfed them buffs i started to hating my cleric, doesnt matters if i play with her or use for buffs, one reason why i deleted my bourg, not enought atack speed for farm

and dont u guys dare to start with comments saying. create a raider buffer, im atm doing that, wana know the progress? soon giving up, too hard for lvl up, cant hang be like HOURS just for lvl up one simple class or more, is like 2 lvls per hour =.=. anyway i would prefeer having old buffs instead this buffs ....., about cleric def well idk, everytime i see someone buffing a class there's always other dude saying after 1 hour OMG NERF THIS CLASS, and im already thinking in this, why balancing if players will keep crying around for nerf the class again after balance =.= ..... meeeh

#4 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

They deserved it after being OP for the last year or so. My opinion. 

We try to balance out the class and not punish the classes because they have been OP. I cant tell my side if I like the new def/new changes on the passives on the Cleric becuse its hard when there is no pvp games running. But I can do some dungeons and I can tell think. 

#5 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:33 AM

Buffies, what about class rep gather up some few players (depending the class) and test in pegasus? ;o just a sugestion, but anyway i gived a sugestion to pam about a way for try to balance the classes but anyway. i dont mind you class rep try to balance the classes but what i just want is, if i can rlly play with that class and i feel comfortable, right nw i dont feel comfortable with almost any of my classes v.v. anyway im here for also give a help unlucky i think most of class rep dont even acept some players helps (no offence). anyway about BC idk anything just about my FS buffer wich in my case in def terms might be gd, have 4k m.def with the set i have nw (can have more with new set) and 3xxx def, using magic tool since always and have mostly 250mp recovery (no worries in mana but might will low a bit and add as substat def ;o). anyway, now will be depending class rep balances, might can try figure out some builds but is easy to see what's the speciality of that char/class.

#6 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

Buffies, what about class rep gather up some few players (depending the class) and test in pegasus? ;o just a sugestion, but anyway i gived a sugestion to pam about a way for try to balance the classes but anyway. i dont mind you class rep try to balance the classes but what i just want is, if i can rlly play with that class and i feel comfortable, right nw i dont feel comfortable with almost any of my classes v.v. anyway im here for also give a help unlucky i think most of class rep dont even acept some players helps (no offence). anyway about BC idk anything just about my FS buffer wich in my case in def terms might be gd, have 4k m.def with the set i have nw (can have more with new set) and 3xxx def, using magic tool since always and have mostly 250mp recovery (no worries in mana but might will low a bit and add as substat def ;o). anyway, now will be depending class rep balances, might can try figure out some builds but is easy to see what's the speciality of that char/class.

Am always open to talk about balance with Clerics (Am not so good with other classes) with class rep and players that are not class reps. All toguhts are equally worth. Feel free to PM about your thoughts and am 150% more willing to report it. That's why there is class reps here. Hopefully I can get time to test out Clerics PVM and PVP and give my toughts about Clerics. 

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:08 PM

@Buffies;

There's nothing wrong with the BC, they're just used to face tanking 4 people and dealing damage equal to a two hand user with the benefit of blocks. They'll get over it. 

#8 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

@Buffies;

There's nothing wrong with the BC, they're just used to face tanking 4 people and dealing damage equal to a two hand user with the benefit of blocks. They'll get over it. 

I will not talk about BC becuse I have never ever played that class. I will talk to the Full Support class side. 

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:45 PM

Not much of a class rep then are you. 

#10 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:49 PM

shots fired. 

#11 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:51 PM

I doubt the issue is specifically about clerics when overall damage output was increased. So yes, clerics do take more damage, but so does everyone else, and proportionately they could withstand more than they should have been before. Slightly off topic but have any Game Arena wars started since the update on Leonis? It's been dead the times I've been on.

#12 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

no cd on draco either, ppl wont join untill they all +15 

+majority of the clerics said -_- it as they can hardly tank 2 ppl anymore lol

#13 aditya2320

aditya2320

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn Your Face!

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

Yeah some players said, they won't use cleric before GM fix it and some player said ill quit before GM fix the cleric. u know cleric population is not much in draco, now days people only play hit and run. mana shield look useless now. it says : protect 50% for example i trying to pvp with scout yesterday i got 4530 shield. but the shield gone in 1 hit and it not 4530+ only 1500+ damage.

#14 aditya2320

aditya2320

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn Your Face!

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

lol yeah xD

I doubt the issue is specifically about clerics when overall damage output was increased. So yes, clerics do take more damage, but so does everyone else, and proportionately they could withstand more than they should have been before. Slightly off topic but have any Game Arena wars started since the update on Leonis? It's been dead the times I've been on.

it's not death before update phish xD

I will not talk about BC becuse I have never ever played that class. I will talk to the Full Support class side. 

so, cleric class rep. is only for full support side?

@Buffies;

i already reset many times for get block, but still cant get it. any idea? xD

#15 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:11 PM

My cleric is nothing more than a buffer now. Maybe because I am too lazy to reskill it with magic tool after losing sopdu. Yea, that's probably it even tho the reskill was free.

#16 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

I have asked that question to me alot of times. I have tought about '' Maybe I should quit as a Class rep.'' Becuse I dont know how to explain how I think about some stuff and am not very good to talk about numbers.

I dont know anything about Battle Clerics, the only thing I know about them its I want one also. If I need to know about BC also and FS. Am sorry I will leave as a Class rep, becuse I dont have that time on my spare time.

Thank you for telling me what you think me as a Class rep. :)

so, cleric class rep. is only for full support side?

Cleric Class rep are about both Full Support and Battle Cleric. When it comes to me I dont know anything about Battle Clerics and I focus more on the Full Support. If it comes to that phase that I need to know about both (FS and BC), am sorry I need to leave as a class rep because I don't have that time in my spare time. Am not very good with numbers and I think its hard to test out classes. ;)

Edited by Zurn, 24 March 2015 - 10:27 AM.

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

Actually, class Reps were made general, so the more you know about all 8 classes, the better... 

#18 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:51 PM

Actually, class Reps were made general, so the more you know about all 8 classes, the better... 

ye :)

They should change the titel from [Class Rep (class)] to only [Class Rep] ;)

#19 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:26 AM

Well, before the update, already fs cleric are extincted.

such as tanking hard, mp problem, mute, stun, wound effect, sleep

after update cleric tanking is more nerfed and they added more horrible stuff for cleric.

well you can tell about  Healing Power Reduce, it can't be purifyed

also horrible is i dont exctly remember healing reduce rate. but these effect are so much and duration is so long

if you are 900+ charm cleric average heal  power is just 7-12k (with heal power passives) think  dual and scout are spamming to fs 

it was like, all pvp and war, after update now just scout added wound effect.

if you can match 7-12k*(1- (8~80%) ) = LOL

consider stack full up fast until 20(can't puri! and duration is so long!).... heal power reduced like less than 1-2k lmao

Edited by sc1991, 24 March 2015 - 05:30 AM.

#20 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:23 AM

Well, before the update, already fs cleric are extincted.

such as tanking hard, mp problem, mute, stun, wound effect, sleep

after update cleric tanking is more nerfed and they added more horrible stuff for cleric.

well you can tell about  Healing Power Reduce, it can't be purifyed

also horrible is i dont exctly remember healing reduce rate. but these effect are so much and duration is so long

if you are 900+ charm cleric average heal  power is just 7-12k (with heal power passives) think  dual and scout are spamming to fs 

it was like, all pvp and war, after update now just scout added wound effect.

if you can match 7-12k*(1- (8~80%) ) = LOL

consider stack full up fast until 20(can't puri! and duration is so long!).... heal power reduced like less than 1-2k lmao

since wen FS cleric have mp power o.O? my cleric have 250 mp recovery rate with the build i make :D, the problem for me in clerics is the buffs, the heals seems kinda gd, also what can i say? ppl focus more in debuffs instead damaging skills since they cant win a CD/PvP without debuffers classes (debuffers in terms ppl focusing in charm only). anyway. mp problems is cause you guys build, with mine i dont even have any mp problem, without get any stun/sleep/mute i could be healing for hours, even days or months

#21 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

they always nerfed FS, someone hates FS that much? Hehe..
Played the new dungeon using FS, healing power reduction to 75% is too much.
It's like I did not heal anyone but I did heal.

Edited by be3714, 24 March 2015 - 08:34 AM.

#22 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:53 AM

that's actually the purpose of the new dg, to make it more challenging, so one of the challenges is avoiding that green thing so you can at least still heal decent amounts of hp. (only answering something, don't mind me sticking my nose in here :v)

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

I'm tempted to just blow this whole thing out of the water before it starts cause im so effing tired of EVERY time any update occurs, people flip their clip over "waa my cleric", and it's ALWAYS the CLERICS. 

#24 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

Do you ever play FS feur? If yes please tell me your FS name.. or maybe if you dont mind teach me to play FS.. I need you...
and according to you, FS was OP last year, why there is a clan in draconis always joining Crystal defender game with at least 3 FS in their group, if FS so OP?

Edited by be3714, 24 March 2015 - 09:15 AM.

#25 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:16 AM

they always nerfed FS, someone hates FS that much? Hehe..
Played the new dungeon using FS, healing power reduction to 75% is too much.
It's like I did not heal anyone but I did heal.

Sorrry but you and your teammates can just avoid them and wait for the duration to run out. Come on, no rush! That's how teamwork affects the gameplay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users