265 replies to this topic

#51 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

Just saying Feur, when it comes to PVM, clerics should be a MUST have, but I assume you're all talking about PVP so ima shut up. 

#52 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

Just saying Feur, when it comes to PVM, clerics should be a MUST have, but I assume you're all talking about PVP so ima shut up. 

That is actually not nessesary, a team of raiders with 1 being a charm raider with buffs and freeze is enough to run a dg, so cleric is not exactly needed, but then again it depends on which dg you go to.

No offence intended.

#53 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:52 PM

Okay 1st off, you didn't answer my question
1, i asked SINCE WHEN clerics could do that, i didn't say i want to do that, and i don't want the ability to do so either, i just want clarification of your statement of WHEN could 1 freaking cleric keep an ENTIRE team of 9 ALIVE

2. is simply impratical, how many people in this game actually has more then 1 char? i'm pretty sure a lot of us has that. So again, what's your excuse? I've been with a lot of friends now that i've seen them having almost every class fully geared to do whatever they build it for. So I do not accept your conclusion. If you think you're wasted time, then why are you still here in the 1st place? why bother wasting more of your time here?

As said in 1, i don't want to freaking be able to heal 10 people to keep them alive. What i want is at least me being able to help even the slightest bit in helping teammates SURVIVE longer, and no i don't think i'm a god or any crap like that. Those who think they are then its their problem, we are people, people are just this different from one another. If you don't like it don't bring down the entire class to say "HA, HOW YOU LIKE THAT NOW?"

Next, the title of this thread is SAVE CLERICS, i want to stay in topic so i didn't bother talking about any other classes as my mind was focused on the topic. If you're willing to bring Knights into this discussion is a dumb thing because it this is clearly for Clerics. I know that the Knights' def has now died down a lot, as cuz i know it from a friend of mine. He can't tank as well anymore.

Next, Clerics plays a big role in gameplay now i know cuz one team without one and compared to one that has one is no competition who is gonna win. And i'm not saying everyone should respect FS clerics at all, i'm saying that FS like what buffies said, should at least be able to tank 1-3 chars more or less to at least be able to support a team in PVP if cause also like what she said, FS is always the main target in CD and its already a very main strategy to the game. Also, if the game was actually nice with 1 cleric on each team and the rest hit, it would be fair play. Last time CD people still die eventhough there was like 2-3 clerics healing the entire team, i know cuz i was one of the characters that died in the gameplay.

And now you talk about making knights being able to tank better then clerics with heals.... *sigh* so why do we go hit the knight's def again? They are strong to be able to tank a lot i know, and the downing of their def is understandable but what you said made me thing that its was not meant to be because now, Knights are on par with clerics or at least a little better then clerics tanking wise.

Lastly I said about BC's not being OP from their ability to tank, but they are OP BECAUSE <--- READ THIS BECAUSE GOD DAMN IT, they AP hit MAGICAL not PHYSICAL, how many of the players in the game actually focus on Mdef? not many as i can see, the only ones are all in the muse class or the ones that do PVM that runs SOD.

You wanna crap about what i said, try to read properly and at least get my questions answered, the 1st questions wasn't even answered as you said that clerics "wants" the ability to heal 9-14 people at once. No, i'm saying WHEN DID GOD PROVIDED THIS ABILITY TO THE CLERICS IN THE 1st PLACE IN THIS GAME?!?! Plus, you can't ignore the other people that are requesting you to make the heals stronger? Must you talk so bad of clerics? i'm not saying this as a single soul. I have support from the person posting before me and a few other people, so how is this not supported?

OH you think this is the end?
1. You've said that your cleric can handle healing well without proper gears, i'd say begone with you. CD hasn't even started in Draco, how are you suppose to test out if you can handle healing the entire team without proper gears? I definately haven't seen a Draco CD start since the new patch for the update.

2. If you can handle healing an entire team and not die so often yourself to at least win a game of CD (and i'm not talking about any other game cuz if you can't even handle CD, much less the rest of the PVP other then 1v1) why are you so scared of people knowing what your IGN for your cleric is? If you can tank, why bother? The one character that's i've always seen and his name is Eyeblis i think, he doesn't boast about how good he is, but he is a game changer alright, once we see him we know not to hit him 1st cuz he is really tanky so there. Why are you so scared about? also, can't buy name changer? An really old player that has about more money then any player that's played for 1-2 years can't afford a little token to change name? pls, i have so many friends that already changed their names. What's wrong with that? pls do tell.

And pls ANSWER THEM, not hitting my questions with something that's not even logical as an answer

Buffies there on the other hand had made my day by saying he'll AT LEAST test it when he has the chance, and i respect that, you on the other hand is just hitting me with no concent whatsoever about anything. What some points you made is irrelevent to any of my questions asked.

Miki

This +++1. I love Miki.. !

#54 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:58 PM

That is actually not nessesary, a team of raiders with 1 being a charm raider with buffs and freeze is enough to run a dg, so cleric is not exactly needed, but then again it depends on which dg you go to.

No offence intended.

The offence I have taken is so strong, I shall now cry myself to sleep for many nights. 

Just saying tho, it shouldn't be that easy to run DG.. I mean, I know getting a charm raider to buff is easy peazy, and I can run catacombs without a cleric healing me... just using pots.... but...  for PVM, idk, cleric is one class that should just be, needed. 

I have a cleric, and honestly, I hate playing it, it's the class I hate playing the most; 
But yea, being a healer, keeping the party alive, is nice feeling- but in catacomb, is hard to do sometimes... 

#55 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

I can understand the feeling, especially if you're not geared properly and LOL there there, don't cry xP

All i can say is not all pvm wise a cleric must come in, it is better to have one, but you can also do without depending on how you make your other characters =3

#56 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

You say your cleric is not fully geared and is perfect for cd without any problems after the update? What are your proofs for this? CD doesn't even start after patch,and you cannot say your build is perfect without even trying something that doesn't start. Even before the update, I have seen fully geared fs die,even in the case of 2 clerics. And this is BEFORE the update only. A non fully geared cleric is clearly not perfect for cd just saying,speaking with my knowledge of a long time FS. With these nerfs, its even harder now.  And also, this idea of a cleric tanking 10-15 players is not realistic. A cleric couldn't tank that much in the first place. If it can tank, you are killing the FS in the wrong way. With proper stuns,mute,sleep and critical, a cleric can be easily taken out by 2-4 chars,just saying. Not a single fs think that they can tank that 10 or many people. It is not realistic. If you think people are thinking they can tank that many, you are the only one who is being a fool here.

Also,being ganged as an FS is common in crystal defender. If your cleric is so perfect,you wouldn't hesitate to play fs. Looks like you cannot, you don't even want to or have the courage to prove the facts your supported... seriously You don't even play fs,.so stop denying the truth and experience from those who plays...

#57 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

Well reason why i made my cleric it was for buffing, even one clan acepted me even if they knew than i wont do that mutch pvp or playing mutch with cleric since im more a pvm player, atm i just use my cleric for buffs, i dont like to play that mutch with healing classes, but i dont also mind to get my freaking build for can hang more time alive without worry with my mana mostly, wen i play with a support class such cleric, i focus more in healing power and players priority, not my survivality, even tho i stoped thinking in that and didnt care about maybe others survivality since my heals are useless to them. yeah miki is right cleric is the main target and will always be in CD or any PVP area, even this game allows multi client i use it sometimes for buff my chars, even tho sometimes i dont mind to go with some friends and healing them asses e.e. but anyway, in catacomb i dual client mostly with my friend nura using my cleric as buffer only, even tho is a hard in pain for my champ pvm survive XD, sometimes 1k hp lucky hp pot poof 7k hp hehe, and i do saw those debuffs, 75% of reducing heals effect is like wow, from 10k of healing only 2.5k will be worth, but is better than nthing. anyway for those who say about them clerics cuz die toons of times in CD and im not going to offend anyone

or just give up like others did so maybe players will open them eyes than clerics need to be protected in CD and not being like a chess piece (useless piece*) OR try to maybe check you guys builds and try to find others ways for u guys sustain more the group OOOOOR, get some freaking bodyguards (friends mostly) AND KICK THEM ASSES, and ofc focus in bodyguards instead the rest of group MWHAHAH MWHAHAHA  :p_devil: , anyway XD, i love that bodyguard part is such evil to some players XD hehe. well for now will be reading the rest of comments

ja ne

#58 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

You say your cleric is not fully geared and is perfect for cd without any problems after the update? What are your proofs for this? CD doesn't even start after patch,and you cannot say your build is perfect without even trying something that doesn't start. Even before the update, I have seen fully geared fs die,even in the case of 2 clerics. And this is BEFORE the update only. A non fully geared cleric is clearly not perfect for cd just saying,speaking with my knowledge of a long time FS. With these nerfs, its even harder now.  And also, this idea of a cleric tanking 10-15 players is not realistic. A cleric couldn't tank that much in the first place. If it can tank, you are killing the FS in the wrong way. With proper stuns,mute,sleep and critical, a cleric can be easily taken out by 2-4 chars,just saying. Not a single fs think that they can tank that 10 or many people. It is not realistic. If you think people are thinking they can tank that many, you are the only one who is being a fool here.

Also,being ganged as an FS is common in crystal defender. If your cleric is so perfect,you wouldn't hesitate to play fs. Looks like you cannot, you don't even want to or have the courage to prove the facts your supported... seriously You don't even play fs,.so stop denying the truth and experience from those who plays...

^if I am one of those clerics u seen die, I don't count, my gear is crap XD

#59 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

Well reason why i made my cleric it was for buffing, even one clan acepted me even if they knew than i wont do that mutch pvp or playing mutch with cleric since im more a pvm player, atm i just use my cleric for buffs, i dont like to play that mutch with healing classes, but i dont also mind to get my freaking build for can hang more time alive without worry with my mana mostly, wen i play with a support class such cleric, i focus more in healing power and players priority, not my survivality, even tho i stoped thinking in that and didnt care about maybe others survivality since my heals are useless to them. yeah miki is right cleric is the main target and will always be in CD or any PVP area, even this game allows multi client i use it sometimes for buff my chars, even tho sometimes i dont mind to go with some friends and healing them asses e.e. but anyway, in catacomb i dual client mostly with my friend nura using my cleric as buffer only, even tho is a hard in pain for my champ pvm survive XD, sometimes 1k hp lucky hp pot poof 7k hp hehe, and i do saw those debuffs, 75% of reducing heals effect is like wow, from 10k of healing only 2.5k will be worth, but is better than nthing. anyway for those who say about them clerics cuz die toons of times in CD and im not going to offend anyone

or just give up like others did so maybe players will open them eyes than clerics need to be protected in CD and not being like a chess piece (useless piece*) OR try to maybe check you guys builds and try to find others ways for u guys sustain more the group OOOOOR, get some freaking bodyguards (friends mostly) AND KICK THEM ASSES, and ofc focus in bodyguards instead the rest of group MWHAHAH MWHAHAHA  :p_devil: , anyway XD, i love that bodyguard part is such evil to some players XD hehe. well for now will be reading the rest of comments

ja ne

problem with that is, who can guard now? knights' def are almost at the point of clerics only clerics can heal. So... uhh what bodyguards? xP Although it would help =3 cuz once you get into a random grp, noone really bothers protecting the cleric cuz most of them can't cuz no taunt or something to lure away. They go in, and kill whatever they thing they can kill if not, move to next target and so forth till they die or they kill someone lol

Edit: i'm not saying Knights can't protect now though, i'm saying they're not as good as before the patch, that's all =3

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 24 March 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#60 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:35 PM

i'm not asking you to post something to promote ROSE online, i'm asking you to take a video so it proves it to the people actually PLAYING Rose that its actually possible to make a FS cleric that's decent for PVP. And fyi

1. Since when 1 cleric can protect an entire party of 10-15 people from dying?

2. Building, time consuming and money consuming is what all the clerics has been doing for the pass, whatever time the game was built and introduced. So what's your arguement not wanting to try?

The time and money spent to make these just to know we can barely manage a team. I can't see how is that even balanced. 

Finally, imo, i can't see what's wrong with BC being tanky, the problem with the BC is their OP AP, cuz you see, they hit MAGICAL damage, not normal one, and not a lot of people (heck barely anyone) focus on mdef when playing pvp. Which makes the class OP, cuz BC can be like another type of support for the team, as they can tank just as much or maybe less then a knight. It would be a whole new lvl of gameplay. Sometimes i wonder if you're thinking too much or just being bias sometimes...

My final words is TRY IT OUT before you say anything about it because you don't know how others feel until you're in their shoes

Edit: Plus if you can do it then what's wrong promoting it? its good right? if you can't do it you don't have to post it, but if you can then why not?

Finally, imo, i can't see what's wrong with BC being tanky, the problem with the BC is their OP AP, cuz you see, they hit MAGICAL damage, not normal one, and not a lot of people (heck barely anyone) focus on mdef when playing pvp. 

-> i couldnt agree it more. most people are only care about Def, and block Physical. so always they crying about we nerf BC BC, 

god sake ;o even does people tried after gettin proper M.Def gear? did people see fs is die from BC? many?  or BC vs BC ? (unless getting ganged) i can't really compare it exctly, there is no any test result, or experience?

Okay 1st off, you didn't answer my question

1, i asked SINCE WHEN clerics could do that, i didn't say i want to do that, and i don't want the ability to do so either, i just want clarification of your statement of WHEN could 1 freaking cleric keep an ENTIRE team of 9 ALIVE

2. is simply impratical, how many people in this game actually has more then 1 char? i'm pretty sure a lot of us has that. So again, what's your excuse? I've been with a lot of friends now that i've seen them having almost every class fully geared to do whatever they build it for. So I do not accept your conclusion. If you think you're wasted time, then why are you still here in the 1st place? why bother wasting more of your time here?

As said in 1, i don't want to freaking be able to heal 10 people to keep them alive. What i want is at least me being able to help even the slightest bit in helping teammates SURVIVE longer, and no i don't think i'm a god or any crap like that. Those who think they are then its their problem, we are people, people are just this different from one another. If you don't like it don't bring down the entire class to say "HA, HOW YOU LIKE THAT NOW?"

Next, the title of this thread is SAVE CLERICS, i want to stay in topic so i didn't bother talking about any other classes as my mind was focused on the topic. If you're willing to bring Knights into this discussion is a dumb thing because it this is clearly for Clerics. I know that the Knights' def has now died down a lot, as cuz i know it from a friend of mine. He can't tank as well anymore.

Next, Clerics plays a big role in gameplay now i know cuz one team without one and compared to one that has one is no competition who is gonna win. And i'm not saying everyone should respect FS clerics at all, i'm saying that FS like what buffies said, should at least be able to tank 1-3 chars more or less to at least be able to support a team in PVP if cause also like what she said, FS is always the main target in CD and its already a very main strategy to the game. Also, if the game was actually nice with 1 cleric on each team and the rest hit, it would be fair play. Last time CD people still die eventhough there was like 2-3 clerics healing the entire team, i know cuz i was one of the characters that died in the gameplay.

And now you talk about making knights being able to tank better then clerics with heals.... *sigh* so why do we go hit the knight's def again? They are strong to be able to tank a lot i know, and the downing of their def is understandable but what you said made me thing that its was not meant to be because now, Knights are on par with clerics or at least a little better then clerics tanking wise.

Lastly I said about BC's not being OP from their ability to tank, but they are OP BECAUSE <--- READ THIS BECAUSE GOD DAMN IT, they AP hit MAGICAL not PHYSICAL, how many of the players in the game actually focus on Mdef? not many as i can see, the only ones are all in the muse class or the ones that do PVM that runs SOD. 

You wanna crap about what i said, try to read properly and at least get my questions answered, the 1st questions wasn't even answered as you said that clerics "wants" the ability to heal 9-14 people at once. No, i'm saying WHEN DID GOD PROVIDED THIS ABILITY TO THE CLERICS IN THE 1st PLACE IN THIS GAME?!?! Plus, you can't ignore the other people that are requesting you to make the heals stronger? Must you talk so bad of clerics? i'm not saying this as a single soul. I have support from the person posting before me and a few other people, so how is this not supported? 

OH you think this is the end?

1. You've said that your cleric can handle healing well without proper gears, i'd say begone with you. CD hasn't even started in Draco, how are you suppose to test out if you can handle healing the entire team without proper gears? I definately haven't seen a Draco CD start since the new patch for the update.

2. If you can handle healing an entire team and not die so often yourself to at least win a game of CD (and i'm not talking about any other game cuz if you can't even handle CD, much less the rest of the PVP other then 1v1) why are you so scared of people knowing what your IGN for your cleric is? If you can tank, why bother? The one character that's i've always seen and his name is Eyeblis i think, he doesn't boast about how good he is, but he is a game changer alright, once we see him we know not to hit him 1st cuz he is really tanky so there. Why are you so scared about? also, can't buy name changer? An really old player that has about more money then any player that's played for 1-2 years can't afford a little token to change name? pls, i have so many friends that already changed their names. What's wrong with that? pls do tell.

And pls ANSWER THEM, not hitting my questions with something that's not even logical as an answer

Buffies there on the other hand had made my day by saying he'll AT LEAST test it when he has the chance, and i respect that, you on the other hand is just hitting me with no concent whatsoever about anything. What some points you made is irrelevent to any of my questions asked.

Miki 

OP BECAUSE <--- READ THIS BECAUSE GOD DAMN IT, they AP hit MAGICAL not PHYSICAL, how many of the players in the game actually focus on Mdef? not many as i can see, the only ones are all in the muse class or the ones that do PVM that runs SOD. 

+1

Clerics plays a big role in gameplay now i know cuz one team without one and compared to one that has one is no competition who is gonna win. And i'm not saying everyone should respect FS clerics at all, i'm saying that FS like what buffies said,

+1

If this game is keep insist about Team Playing then Least, Dev/GM need Give to people encourage to play FS, i dont know how to give it, but i m sure. people need encourage to play fs.

most people are lazy, or afraid for play fs.....

i dont know about another game but least in roseonline... holla. FS are very important part in team, if there are no fs, this. keep people saying about

"TEAM PLAY" won't going on.

Well, There is another way too. Give buff to every class. for 3-4 buff with, like stat buffers. so make they can play it i Heard some game choose this way, so every class in ur team;  they can go raid without support class(cleric)

But this topic about cleric, i will move on specific

Edited by sc1991, 24 March 2015 - 02:53 PM.

#61 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

problem with that is, who can guard now? knights' def are almost at the point of clerics only clerics can heal. So... uhh what bodyguards? xP Although it would help =3 cuz once you get into a random grp, noone really bothers protecting the cleric cuz most of them can't cuz no taunt or something to lure away. They go in, and kill whatever they thing they can kill if not, move to next target and so forth till they die or they kill someone lol

Edit: i'm not saying Knights can't protect now though, i'm saying they're not as good as before the patch, that's all =3

than if a knight cant handle, create a full pierce/skill power pvp dual raider hehee x) kick them asses one by one, is the max than u can do
Well anyway ja ne night here yo, honestly it was a huge mistake devs nerfing knights .... them supose to be highly tankys, them only weaknesses is BC and Mages ....

#62 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

I appreciate the support and all but i'm not encouraging anything here. Cuz people have their own taste of what kind of class they want and what they like to do with them. If encouraging them to play means that its making everyone to love FS classes no matter what, which is kinda wrong and it would bring imbalance to the gameplay.

What i'm saying is, Clerics were good before and now they are not good anymore, well we won't really know yet cuz no CD is yet to start and noone has tested yet. Only dgs proves it otherwise. But dgs can only go so far. 

"everyone is different one way or another" and its true, so don't fully make everyone focus on one class only or even make them that dependent on them but make it fair. This thread is not for suggesting but i can say that when possible, insert a system where we can see what kinda of classes end up with which team BEFORE we enter the game. Then maybe fairplay can be achieved.

But this is just me rambling, the time and effort it takes to make it is a lot. So i don't mind playing the game till then =3

Fill

Oh yeah, forgot about them lol, but nah, i don't see many Dual pierce types =p plus i don't have that many pvp friends xP

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 24 March 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#63 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

Haha, hahahaha omg. This is just too perfect. 

CD hasn't even started in Draco, how are you suppose to test 

If it hasn't started, then wtf you complaining about, you wouldn't know either. Hmm. 
^ This, is the self entitled garbage I'm talking about. You're going to tell me, that I couldn't possibly test anything without CD tests and that Cd hasn't started even once. So wht, you just looked at the changes and assumed they needed "saving"? 
You just lost your whole argument with this. 

#64 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

Feuer, what is TG? 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 24 March 2015 - 02:58 PM.

#65 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

TG is where you get to test things, maybe that's where I got my knowledge from, who knows. 

#66 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:02 PM

In combat crazy situation its worst. Not just people melee you, but stun, mute and also the crit that hit has a somewhat mini-stun effect. Soooo, take this into consideration will ya

#67 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

All the same garbage we DPS and Tanks have to deal with as well. 

#68 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

true, but also consider this, most FS have low physical block, even with full passives they die faster then anything compared to last time. (most being only the ones that still take buffs and heals at the same time) 

#69 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

All the same garbage we DPS and Tanks have to deal with as well. 

Yes but Clerics are the top priority to be targeted first.. Unless mages/gunbourg/cannonbourg are in the opposing team then they wont be the first to be targeted..

#70 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

Not 100% same environment like cd, people were able to group up with people friendly war with in TG

Or Tanking Test, 1VS1, and many things...

Well, If nobody hasnt tested yet?

maybe GM/Dev can make ppl to play CD? for junon polis announcement; or temp bonus event like that.?

If CD opened, and After Few week, We will reach a fact. maybe??

#71 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

Problem is, it doesn't depend on the GM to open CD, its the players. They have yet to complete their pvp set so i doubt they will even start this soon. Time will tell, testing in TG is our best bet now, and just imagining it in harsher situations is enough to tell how we are. Just saying

#72 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

Not 100% same environment like cd, people were able to group up with people friendly war with in TG

Or Tanking Test, 1VS1, and many things...

Well, If nobody hasnt tested yet?

maybe GM/Dev can make ppl to play CD? for junon polis announcement; or temp bonus event like that.?

If CD opened, and After Few week, We will reach a fact. maybe??

^ +1 to This

Just because you've tested in TG doesn't mean its gonna be the same result in CD. TG is different from CD, to let you know if you haven't play once because you're afraid of being targeted. Let's hope CD starts one day and see how it goes...see how OP they are..Only then the truth will come..whether non fully geared cleric can handle well in CD

Edited by LunaXavier, 24 March 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#73 Yustina

Yustina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

Ok GM know this game no people and no many people buy item mall point. . So they make this game hard. Hard refening.GA with energy. They focus for you guys buy IM like venurune plutorune . And premium charcter. Soooo if you guys dont agree what GM make this game like this. Just leave game. .useless GM will not change.. they will not listen to us

#74 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

Problem is, it doesn't depend on the GM to open CD, its the players. They have yet to complete their pvp set so i doubt they will even start this soon. Time will tell, testing in TG is our best bet now, and just imagining it in harsher situations is enough to tell how we are. Just saying

I do notice clerics are kinda squishy vrs mobs... 

But, I mean, I had 1 person TG trying to kill me the other day, and I mean, they was giving it their all, and I was hardly trying to keep myself healed, but mission accomplished, they couldn't kill me no matter what they did, and my cleric is, absolute crap gear... - and the mage trying to kill me, had a pretty decent char... 

So..... --- 

And yea, whoever mentioned early, clerics are first to be targeted, yea, this is true... -- everyone knows, kill the cleric, or you cannot kill the players. -- good full support clerics know to stay back far enough to just be able to heal, idk, pvp is kinda complicated, but is true, rush the cleric, protect the cleric, ect. ect. 

Personally, I think cleric is fine. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 24 March 2015 - 03:27 PM.

#75 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

^ +1 to This

Just because you've tested in TG doesn't mean its gonna be the same result in CD. TG is different from CD, to let you know if you haven't play once because you're afraid of being targeted. Let's hope CD starts one day and see how it goes...see how OP they are..Only then the truth will come..whether non fully geared cleric can handle well in CD

i know ;o it wont be same result, or people least can try DP...

but its the best things we can do..atm ;o

hope CD started soon... i wanna Suggest GM can trigger open CD, well it's right its up to people. but GM can trigger it .-.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users