6 replies to this topic

#1 AWXthrones

AWXthrones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:35 PM

While I'm waiting for the game to patch up, just have two questions to ask:

1)What does it mean when it says "Lvl too high to record score" after a mission quest?

2) Stupid question, but how do you heal other people/party members? Like how do you select them or does healing work differently in this game? I couldn't tell if Slow Heal was on them or not...

3) You get skill resets every 20 levels right?

Thanks.

Edited by AWXthrones, 18 November 2010 - 07:39 PM.

#2 Deathrowz

Deathrowz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationTdot !
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

While I'm waiting for the game to patch up, just have two questions to ask:

1)What does it mean when it says "Lvl too high to record score" after a mission quest?

2) Stupid question, but how do you heal other people/party members? Like how do you select them or does healing work differently in this game? I couldn't tell if Slow Heal was on them or not...

Thanks.

1. it means you're to high of a lvl to get your score recorded.

2. slow heal must be 3+ to actually work on em
you must be in close range and you will notice if they're getting healed when you see em shining every 2 or so seconds

3. yes

Edited by Deathrowz, 18 November 2010 - 07:39 PM.

#3 Manx

Manx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

If it says your level is too high it means you are too high a level for the "estimated level range" for that mission map. Like I think Vegas is up to level 10 or something. It just has to do with the rankings for that mission map (nothing special).

All heals in Dragon Saga are AOE but some require leveling them up. Slow heal is aoe (centered on you) at lvl 3 I think. I'm pretty sure you just move over to near the party member and use a heal.
An actual priest/shaman should jump in and tell it how it is.

#4 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

3) You get skill resets every 20 levels right?

you get a skill reset after job changing. the earliest you can job change is at level 20, 40 and 60.

#5 AWXthrones

AWXthrones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Wow, all heals are AoE in this game, huh...

Few more questions (wish I had thought about it sooner and posted with the rest of the questions, damn hindsight), if I were to disassemble a item that is sealed, will I get the same amount of Souls from it if it were unsealed?

What's up with Misc items. I know some are valuable, but are the rest used for crafting (Wigs, Wolf Meat, Pig Nose, etc)?

I'm getting quests from NPC's that doesn't have a exclamation mark above their heads, is that intended bonus for players talking to random NPC's or a glitch?

Edited by AWXthrones, 18 November 2010 - 08:45 PM.

#6 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

Wow, all heals are AoE in this game, huh...

Few more questions (wish I had thought about it sooner and posted with the rest of the questions, damn hindsight), if I were to disassemble a item that is sealed, will I get the same amount of Souls from it if it were unsealed?

What's up with Misc items. I know some are valuable, but are the rest used for crafting (Wigs, Wolf Meat, Pig Nose, etc)?

Yup.

#7 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

I'm getting quests from NPC's that doesn't have a exclamation mark above their heads, is that intended bonus for players talking to random NPC's or a glitch?

Those are quests that's not in your level. Go to option--> misc and at the very bottom there's a setting to display ! above npc heads for quests that are not within your level

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users