Why Costume Quve mask is still working ? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Why Costume Quve mask is still working ?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:25 AM

iRO is not a community. Please, fix the community to work as intended: a community!

#52 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:27 AM

well we do have members of the community trying to get more information out there, like Jaye's updating of the database with the latest equipment. Others also continue to work on the irowiki so there's that at least.

Would you believe they're not getting compensated in the slightest for their efforts? Somebody even pulled together a new wiki for Classic with unique info and a more accurate DB, yet our CMs refuse to even acknowledge its existence.

Oda mentioned in a dedicated thread that he'd like to set up an incentive program for this kind of stuff, but then darn tootin', he just plum forgot *tips hat*.

-snip-

VMod Edit:
Jokingly or not, that was not nice to say about CM.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 March 2015 - 05:29 AM.
Removed text

#53 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:29 AM

I get distracted by your sigs.

#54 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:37 AM

I get distracted by your sigs.

Yh3rsu3.png

#55 Quanta

Quanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Loki

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:37 AM

well we do have members of the community trying to get more information out there, like Jaye's updating of the database with the latest equipment. Others also continue to work on the irowiki so there's that at least.

Which is appreciated, don't get me wrong; I'm all for sharing as much accurate information as possible. Still, there's a lot of things I wish those in the know would share with others: skill breakdowns/analysis, leveling builds for newbies and veterans alike (GX leveling build on wiki asks for HBP, which is absurd), effective zeny-making skills (less "here are things I don't farm anymore, crash the market newbs", more " here's what to consider when farming anything"), gear progressions, stuff like that. Instead, we're presented with builds and item lists and such that assume the reader is made of money or already knows everything relevant. It's silly.

#56 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:40 AM

HBP is a versatile item that any class can use, unless you're saying that it's too pricey for beginners?

#57 Quanta

Quanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Loki

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:45 AM

That's exactly what I'm saying. I mean, I have one, so it's not an issue for me, but it's silly to expect some newb who hasn't even made 10mil to drop 100mil+ for a +7 backpack just to level their GX, that's insane, especially since their shopping list is already going to be extensive. They could buy a ton of upgrades for every slot for the cost of one backpack.

#58 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:46 AM

then I mean everyone's equips would be the same then, eden level 3 armors and weapons until you can afford better.

#59 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:27 AM

Costume Quve mask is pretty rare.Noone really wants to sell their costume quve mask,but a lot of people are selling or buying Autumn headband.They really need to fix july 4 headgears,because people spent a lot of real money and time to get it and +9 it (suspect foul play).

#60 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:29 AM

Costume Quve mask is pretty rare.Noone really wants to sell their costume quve mask,but a lot of people are selling or buying Autumn headband.They really need to fix july 4 headgears,because people spent a lot of real money and time to get it and +9 it (suspect foul play).

Didn't expect that costume to be so rare right now. :mellow: I also have a Costume: Lude Mask. :D

@Topic

IMO, I don't mind having backdoor secrets every now and then (as long as it's not a bug exploit). It may be that I can take advantage of it or not. Personally, I think it adds more thrill to the game instead of having everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Remember before when someone discovers a secret on a console game and everyone becomes amazed? There were also some false rumors circulating which made the games more mysterious. Nowadays, it's quite impossible to have that kind of thing anymore because... Internet.

Edited by Exuro, 31 March 2015 - 07:33 AM.

#61 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:00 AM

I'd be surprised if if there's up , down . up down , left right , left right , b a , b a , select start exploit then it heals you 100hp :heh:

#62 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

Hmm, never was hiding that info from anyone I know. If someone asked if these costumes are still working, I said - yes, have fun using then. I still think RO is a really fun game even with all it's bugs. Really wish more ppl could have fun playing it and not ruin fun for others

#63 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:20 PM

bump for muh bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users