about manuals - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

about manuals

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:18 PM

Hello there Gentleman and ladies

I have some questions here:

1. About manuals.

english is not my mother language and i am too much of a fool to understand what the wiki says (but iam beautiful tho and a bit conceited so its kinda balancing my stupidity) . Please tell me can i stack BMx3 with my Old Battle Manual and others manual (thick, he, etc)? If not what kind of manual i can stack?

2. Level up cap

Is there any level up cap with quest? Like the maximum level up you could get from quest (no matter how much xp you got) is 10 lvls. Because i heard from the sexy grape's vines that you have lvl up cap from mobs which is like 2 lvl or something

3. The best way of BM

Beside stupid i am a lazy peson too hihi (but i got beautiful hair so its kinda balancing my laziness). What's the best way to use BM? My current plan is doing all the bounty at my lvl (currently lvl 84/43) and the doing the TI quest and then i will pop my BM before claiming the xp. Is there any better way to use the BM?

:p_swt: :p_swt: :p_swt:

#2 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

I know every Kunthi is beautiful, has long hair, too long even cover their face

idk if kunthi is stupid?

#3 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:59 PM

I know every Kunthi is beautiful, has long hair, too long even cover their face

idk if kunthi is stupid?

now now my dear, if i am not stupid then i wont be a kunthi already ;)

#4 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:03 AM

There's already few topic discussed on how to use b.manuals already, you can type the keyword in the search tool. I don't think there's need to be thousands of post asking the same thing over and over again.

#5 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:07 AM

There's already few topic discussed on how to use b.manuals already, you can type the keyword in the search tool. I don't think there's need to be thousands of post asking the same thing over and over again.

that was why i put stupid and lazy words in my post my dear ;)

#6 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:10 AM

And now you know I'd explain a "hard and hours of research" thing, there's no reason anymore to act stupid or lazy. You can simply search them.

Edited by OreoBoolat, 07 April 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#7 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

And now you know I'd explain a "hard and hours of research" thing, there's no reason anymore to act stupid or lazy. You can simply search them.

i did do some research my dear, and i already read the wiki too. but the thing is the only answer i got(from wiki and from what i could understand there) is that you can only stack BMx3 and Job manual but being the greedy person that i am i want to get more xp . So i just want to confirm here if the info is still actual because i (also) heard from a sexy grape's vines that the wiki is kinda outdated.

I did do some research in this forum too, but all the info i got are for my 3rd question. ;)

oh and fyi i am researching using "battle manual" key words, please do tell me if my keyword is wrong ;)

#8 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:52 AM

1) Nope, you can't stack them since a greater manual will override the normal one so, bmx3 > bmx > old bm. It will not be summed up, so you'll only will be able to get exp bonus from bmx3.But bmx3 do stack with job manual since they're not the same exp enhancer. However, during activation of the bmx3, it will stack with the costume that has exp bonus on it(like goggle), so I think those will be summed up.

2) 2 level I suppose.

3) Nothing wrong with what you done, but for better usage of the bmx3, you could do every board according to your level range, do TI, pop bmx3, turn in TI quest, and visit all those boards that you'd done and turn in the count.

Edited by OreoBoolat, 07 April 2015 - 01:04 AM.

#9 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:56 AM

1. Bm3 Stack with Job Manual but not with BM nor Old Manual

2. Only 2 Level

3.That is the best my dear

My real name is TsundereBolong, nice to meet you :heh:

#10 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:06 AM

1. Bm3 Stack with Job Manual but not with BM nor Old Manual

2. Only 2 Level

3.That is the best my dear

My real name is TsundereBolong, nice to meet you :heh:

max 2 lvl up for each quest/bounty oh my goodness.....

so if i do Kiel Hyre Quest and pop BMx3 on the last part of the quest (which if im not mistaken gonna give me 27m xp) i can only be lvled up by 2 lvl? :p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg:

that is not fabulous at all :sob:

and thankyou for you answer my dear, glad im not pop by bmx3 yet for that quest

may the unicorns and rainbow bless you and return your kindness with their unexpected way :p_smile:

Edited by Kunthiwati, 07 April 2015 - 01:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users