S> Buffpots & Potions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

NOTE; These prices will fluxuate as the supply/demand changes <_<

I will try to keep this list as up to date as possible- http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Prices go as this:

M-speed pots; 100k
Max HP; 25k
Max MP;9k
Crit; 25k
Purify 14k (although price may drop more)
Defence; 11k
a-speed;22k
accuracy; 22k
dodge; 22k
magic resistance; 19k

I know the prices are all over the place - but there seems to be higher demand on some then others.

I also craft vital waters; and any other pots - Place orders here; and I will deliver :) Please allow up to 48 hours for Crafting (depending on large orders ect.)

if you want to complain about the price of m-speed pots, blame the person that bought them for 35k each, then for 55k each, then latter for 100k each.... So.. Until they stop selling for that price - it will remain there :P (I tried 120k wouldnt sell for that soo... ;))

Edited by CaNehDa, 19 November 2010 - 04:07 PM.

#2 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

Update;

I will begin mass crafting on all lvl pots tomorrow soon - These will not be avaible for sale for approx 1 week1 month; I will be crafting a minimal of 5 stacks of each; and max - 10 stacks (execpt red potions, I will craft 20 stacks of these)

All of it is being made for resale. - place any orders here; and offer your price <_<

atm - I have a minimal amount of buffpots; I will however be trying to obtain at least 2-3 stacks of each - then I will work on food :)

edit:

I will only be crafting 1-2 stacks of each, as it takes 1 whole hour to craft 360 buffpots

Edited by CaNehDa, 20 November 2010 - 04:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users