#1 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:18 PM

I think the changes in pots/food restoration and consumption is really good. But to be honest, i think the weight was a little too much. Specially for champs trying to farm, they wont be able to hold that many pots to farm. My only suggestion is that I think we should lower the weight of pots/food, not back to normal but just a little lower. A pot weighs 21.. thats more than a body armor.. Lemme know what you guys think.

#2 FunkyPants

FunkyPants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

I think the changes in pots/food restoration and consumption is really good. But to be honest, i think the weight was a little too much. Specially for champs trying to farm, they wont be able to hold that many pots to farm. My only suggestion is that I think we should lower the weight of pots/food, not back to normal but just a little lower. A pot weighs 21.. thats more than a body armor.. Lemme know what you guys think.

Hum... I looked up your previous posts in the forum, and from them, I'm pretty sure you're posting this in the wrong place. (:

#3 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

Hum... I looked up your previous posts in the forum, and from them, I'm pretty sure you're posting this in the wrong place. (:

whoaa Lol im trippin, thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users