5 replies to this topic

#1 Tharky

Tharky

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to post some bugs/mistakes I discovered. I am new to DragonSaga so, I haven't tested all yet.

Posted Image
Well I think Red Hemp should be Leather Belt. Or the opposite.

Posted Image
The "+" and "-" signs are... Interesting. Does that client mistake or my computer mistake? Also does the Sky Breeze Sword gives percent like other one or it is not. I just thought there may be a mistake there too when I looked at it second time.

Posted Image
On this screen, icons on Unseal tab gives weird sounds. I think you forgot a code there that sound to stop. It repeats itself and when we move the mouse it gives the "mouse on object" sound again.

Posted Image
The Sword Dance skill's projectile sometimes doesn't show up. It just damages and sometimes doesn't even knockback. It is so buggy.

Posted Image
Picture speaks for itself. That is not reality. I know, this kind of things happen, I work in a lot of game development before, but this is unrealistic and these graphic bugs can be removed easily.

Posted Image
I think a translation is needed most. Seriously what is "DDDD-Translation is not needed this time."?

Posted Image
A grapic thing again like in 5th screenshot. We can jump on the roof of Cyndi's, we should be able to do that here too.
Also you might notice that, the "Under Construction" texts are missing too. I don't know why.

Posted Image
An unreality bug again. I know it is an NPC but it just looks unreal...

Posted Image
Umm... I think I should ask for Wizards... Wait... Wha-?
This happened when I was a Knight and asked for another job info. I tried the same on Thief and it was normal.

Posted Image
Time -> Hour(s)
or else.
By the way, that buff was newly created and it should has 3 hours to expire. But the timer said something weird like that. I couldn't tried it till end because I died <_<

Posted Image
Chat and Community section:
Well, they are not telling the user what the ticks are doing. Just the first one says, refuse whispers. But others standing there like they have to be open to recieve invitations or messages. They should have their info and a refuse word before them :)
Combat section:
3 things and 2 lines. Why haven't you used 3 lines? That looks way too ugly.

That's all I can Screenshot. There was a lot more I encounter but I haven't managed to screen it so... Here you go.
(Also sorry I hate being so formal. I am not a rude person. English is not my primary language. I am still learning.)

#2 Hector14

Hector14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:All of them

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to post some bugs/mistakes I discovered. I am new to DragonSaga so, I haven't tested all yet.

Posted Image
Well I think Red Hemp should be Leather Belt. Or the opposite.

Posted Image
The "+" and "-" signs are... Interesting. Does that client mistake or my computer mistake? Also does the Sky Breeze Sword gives percent like other one or it is not. I just thought there may be a mistake there too when I looked at it second time.

Posted Image
On this screen, icons on Unseal tab gives weird sounds. I think you forgot a code there that sound to stop. It repeats itself and when we move the mouse it gives the "mouse on object" sound again.

Posted Image
The Sword Dance skill's projectile sometimes doesn't show up. It just damages and sometimes doesn't even knockback. It is so buggy.

Posted Image
Picture speaks for itself. That is not reality. I know, this kind of things happen, I work in a lot of game development before, but this is unrealistic and these graphic bugs can be removed easily.

Posted Image
I think a translation is needed most. Seriously what is "DDDD-Translation is not needed this time."?

Posted Image
A grapic thing again like in 5th screenshot. We can jump on the roof of Cyndi's, we should be able to do that here too.
Also you might notice that, the "Under Construction" texts are missing too. I don't know why.

Posted Image
An unreality bug again. I know it is an NPC but it just looks unreal...

Posted Image
Umm... I think I should ask for Wizards... Wait... Wha-?
This happened when I was a Knight and asked for another job info. I tried the same on Thief and it was normal.

Posted Image
Time -> Hour(s)
or else.
By the way, that buff was newly created and it should has 3 hours to expire. But the timer said something weird like that. I couldn't tried it till end because I died <_<

Posted Image
Chat and Community section:
Well, they are not telling the user what the ticks are doing. Just the first one says, refuse whispers. But others standing there like they have to be open to recieve invitations or messages. They should have their info and a refuse word before them :)
Combat section:
3 things and 2 lines. Why haven't you used 3 lines? That looks way too ugly.

That's all I can Screenshot. There was a lot more I encounter but I haven't managed to screen it so... Here you go.
(Also sorry I hate being so formal. I am not a rude person. English is not my primary language. I am still learning.)

Image #1: Should be fixed.
Image #2: Should be fixed.
Image #3: Its just a lag. [Probably...]
Image #4: Also lag.
Image #5: That was made on purpose, the board acts like an NPC.
Image #6: Should be fixed.
Image #7: For roof: On purpose, have you ever noticed the seats right under where Cyndi is? You can pass by them too.
Image #8: Yes, it does act like an NPC, and should not be fixed, there are some of those that if they become objects, they could block the path and you couldn't access it at all.
image #9: Should be fixed.
Image #10: Either way, you get it, so it can stay like that, but fixing is optional.
Image #11: Chat bar: Optional fixing. Combat bar: They should at least move the box more to the left. And why Pet MP now? Pet's don't have combat skill yet in our server.

-GabGab

#3 Tharky

Tharky

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

Image #1: Should be fixed.
Image #2: Should be fixed.
Image #3: Its just a lag. [Probably...]
Image #4: Also lag.
Image #5: That was made on purpose, the board acts like an NPC.
Image #6: Should be fixed.
Image #7: For roof: On purpose, have you ever noticed the seats right under where Cyndi is? You can pass by them too.
Image #8: Yes, it does act like an NPC, and should not be fixed, there are some of those that if they become objects, they could block the path and you couldn't access it at all.
image #9: Should be fixed.
Image #10: Either way, you get it, so it can stay like that, but fixing is optional.
Image #11: Chat bar: Optional fixing. Combat bar: They should at least move the box more to the left. And why Pet MP now? Pet's don't have combat skill yet in our server.

-GabGab

Thanks for replying GabGab.

I know they are both NPCs but going through a big machine or a wooden block isn't looking well...

Also for 3 and 4; they were not lag. They happen even when my internet is at highest. I am still not sure for 4 but 3 is definately not because of lag. It is a code mistake, I'm sure.

#4 Hector14

Hector14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:All of them

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for replying GabGab.

I know they are both NPCs but going through a big machine or a wooden block isn't looking well...

Also for 3 and 4; they were not lag. They happen even when my internet is at highest. I am still not sure for 4 but 3 is definately not because of lag. It is a code mistake, I'm sure.

Lol, I use those vending machines like hideouts or stalk homes. xP
Image #3: I did add Probably, I wasn't very sure.
Image #4: By lag I mean server lag.

-GabGab

#5 Tharky

Tharky

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

I see none of the Staff seen this bug report topic, I returned to the Dragon Saga after quit it for 5-6 months. Some of the old bugs I posted are STILL in the game...

I don't think mods see this but I'm going to post it anyway, just to be a good player...

Anyway, new ones are:

Posted Image
12) It says 10 times but code says 12. GUI typo.

Posted Image
13) Mana Consumption??? What kind of quest is that?

Posted Image
14) Add a Report button please! Those ads are so annoying...

Posted Image
15) Sob percent! Just a typo again.

Posted Image
16) This is a serious bug for me. It happened after I quit playing the game and return today. One of the quests or location you delete (I guess or change the tag of it) seems to have one of my old quests. Now I can't get rid of it. It doesn't appear on my quest list or anywhere. Just annoying me a LOT. I can't take quests just because of that. Please do something to erase it!

Posted Image
17) Movement bug in the Bearded Whale Coast. A tiny platform doesn't let us fall or stand. If I hold right arrow key, my character just levitates next to the house thing.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

Many of them have been reported to development since they cannot be changed on the publisher side. Some of these reports are very minimal issues that are not detrimental to the game, such as the board. The text changes have been noted and will be changed after maintenance.

The quest issue should be reported to the support team so they can assist you further with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users