Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

HEY! Fix UNION -_- it lowbies must not enter UNION they are only feeders and most of them are alts from the enemy's team!, they dual log to put feeders on the other team so that they can win easily even in FOC some ppl do that! so fix this -_-! ASAP! lvl requierment should be 85 and up in UNION!

#52 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

HEY! Fix UNION -_- it lowbies must not enter UNION they are only feeders and most of them are alts from the enemy's team!, they dual log to put feeders on the other team so that they can win easily even in FOC some ppl do that! so fix this -_-! ASAP! lvl requierment should be 85 and up in UNION!

bitch please

dikdo players shouldnt talk, most lvl 49 twinks can destroy your pathetic lvl 90 toons. 

ive seen NOFX playing without hax, gets demolished. same as the rest of your guild.

#53 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:00 PM

bitch please

dikdo players shouldnt talk, most lvl 49 twinks can destroy your pathetic lvl 90 toons. 

ive seen NOFX playing without hax, gets demolished. same as the rest of your guild.

go XX your self im telling the truth here some ppl dual log to use alts to use a troll char to ruin the battle if there's some who shouldn't talk is u cause your -_-y guild is dead in trifi so STFU MF! :heh:

#54 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:27 PM

JAKE AND MIKE RIDING A BIKE

#55 ZatoYo

ZatoYo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:30 PM

lv 85 as minimum for join union? what a BS...seriously,am lv 69 and always have a kills even with dated gears i have,and always give credit to my team putting traps and stun all High levels so my teammates can kill them :D

U better be happy when see some low level are in uniuon this mean game is still alive :wave:

#56 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:40 PM

lv 85 as minimum for join union? what a BS...seriously,am lv 69 and always have a kills even with dated gears i have,and always give credit to my team putting traps and stun all High levels so my teammates can kill them :D

U better be happy when see some low level are in uniuon this mean game is still alive :wave:

u don't get it dude, a lot of ppl using alt dual log to troll in union to ruin the enemy side now that's BS, if u think they are doing right using lowbies to put on the other side to troll and make them lose the fight easily then idk what's in your brain...anyway not all 69 are strong like angelicpretty's char so those lowbies that im talking about are just feeders, if u think that's right to use alts to put on the other side to feed your team to win then that's totally wrong and unfair.

#57 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:23 AM

o.o dont bring me into this.

I have some nittwitt  xNasTyBladesx convinced im Mike at the moment on single player server Nova. Thinking i scammed some SilverSurfer Jake or something.

We making whole mythology about it in 69 as we farm him.

and my 49 needs TB!!!!!  o.o or make it easy for meh get it shards for compounding QQ!!! 

o.o Regals/Insigs rly needed in 49 u know.

Working as intended

Edited by AngelicPretty, 27 April 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#58 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

o.o dont bring me into this.

I have some nittwitt  xNasTyBladesx convinced im Mike at the moment on single player server Nova. Thinking i scammed some SilverSurfer Jake or something.

We making whole mythology about it in 69 as we farm him.

and my 49 needs TB!!!!!  o.o or make it easy for meh get it shards for compounding QQ!!! 

o.o Regals/Insigs rly needed in 49 u know.

Working as intended

well

if you spell Mike backwards

Ekim

and remove the E

Kim...

VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

and apparently this idiot doesn't realize that some people use lvl 90 naked alts to farm themselves in foc.

but sure, make it 85+

retard.

you want to fix people multiing in foc/union, stop the same IP from logging into foc/union multiple times.

don't bring up stupid suggestions just because you got your ass raped by a lvl 69.

haven't seen a single hardcore low lvl feeder in Union or foc btw. soo,-_- less.

#59 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

Contribution include not only Kills and Deaths.

You can get also contribution for:

- Healing 

- getting dmg.

- dealing dmg.

You don`t have to focus on feeding the enemy Team "Kamikaze Style" - like some might think.

@ TBF Strongest,for example you can tank mobs and heal yourself this will generate slow Contribution.

If your a new Player its good to know that some Classes can generate more easy Contri. than other.

I have a lot toons that focus on dealing AoE dot dmg...you don`t have to kill someone to cap Contri. pretty easy.

Playing the Healer as Protector or Mystic works pretty fast too.

But i agree on generally saying that the Contribution System should be revamped.

I know it, but if you read some posts in this thread, it seems that most of the people consider only kills/deaths, if you don't kill or die, then you are all the time afk (look at the screenshots posted of last week/current week). I did 1 foc trying to avoid to kill someone (asked to my team, to finish my targets, to show that 0 kills/deaths is not everything. And of course it's better to have 0/0 than feeding the other team.

#60 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:10 AM

well

Ekim

and remove the E

Kim...

and apparently this idiot doesn't realize that some people use lvl 90 naked alts to farm themselves in foc.

but sure, make it 85+

retard.

you want to fix people multiing in foc/union, stop the same IP from logging into foc/union multiple times.

don't bring up stupid suggestions just because you got your ass raped by a lvl 69.

haven't seen a single hardcore low lvl feeder in Union or foc btw. soo, -_- less.

It won't solve the problem anyway. You stop dual-log? ok.... 2 guys... 1 enter with his low lvl to make the other guy win, the next foc they do the opposite... so if you are 2 or more you can bypass this solution and feed 1 team..

#61 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:11 AM

the formula for contribution actually doesn't have anything to do with deaths or kills.

contrib = heals(not sure if one to one ratio) + dmg done(one to one ratio) + dmg taken(one to one ratio) + dots(believe it is also one to one)

#62 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:16 AM

It won't solve the problem anyway. You stop dual-log? ok.... 2 guys... 1 enter with his low lvl to make the other guy win, the next foc they do the opposite... so if you are 2 or more you can bypass this solution and feed 1 team..

it doesn't matter if its low lvl though, you can just as easily just join with a naked lvl 85 toon and do the same thing

but at least without multi logging it makes it harder to feed.

or people can bitch less about feeders? and just have an afk kicker implemented? 5 min afk = kicked from party and if deaths > kills: score is removed from total score

#63 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:28 AM

5 minutes afk --> kick + penality

#64 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:45 AM

well

Ekim

and remove the E

Kim...

but sure, make it 85+

retard.

haven't seen a single hardcore low lvl feeder in Union or foc btw. soo, -_- less.

lol are u sure 69 can rape me haha u an idiot not me im suggesting here nicely and u come talking some -_-, just stfu dude your guild is already dead in trifi so just shut your mouth and play peacefully in nova..anyway anyway u always say that im from dokdo, truth is im not haha, just a supporter XD, all my remaining guildmates left our original guild last yr to join dokdo to shut your arrogant/stubborn/racist mouth well not all of u but most of ur members and it's a mission accomplish so stop speaking so highly when your just playing in nova and bitching your remaining guildmates in trifi,why don't play again in trifi and help them..well if u can haha so stfu keyboard warrior :heh:

Edited by Sepilac, 27 April 2015 - 08:46 AM.

#65 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

How would it solve the problem with dual log feeders???????????????

#66 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:30 AM

That's another problem, I was talking about afk problem.

#67 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:33 AM

It would be the same... log, move 1 step, go afk, after 5 min, 1 more step and done, you are not afk, and it would make it more use of bots (even if they are not allowed), at the moment Gravitty cannot block all of them.

#68 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:48 AM

Guys, I think you are taking it too seriously.

First of all we should NEVER have this kind of events with wins. That would stop ppl from afk. About the dual log, no1 should be able to dual log, that would solve the feed problem.

#69 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:10 AM

lol are u sure 69 can rape me haha u an idiot not me im suggesting here nicely and u come talking some -_-, just stfu dude your guild is already dead in trifi so just shut your mouth and play peacefully in nova..anyway anyway u always say that im from dokdo, truth is im not haha, just a supporter XD, all my remaining guildmates left our original guild last yr to join dokdo to shut your arrogant/stubborn/racist mouth well not all of u but most of ur members and it's a mission accomplish so stop speaking so highly when your just playing in nova and bitching your remaining guildmates in trifi,why don't play again in trifi and help them..well if u can haha so stfu keyboard warrior :heh:

i am on nova and trifri thank you very much

i easily demolish dokdo in a 1v1 NP even when they use hacks

you talk about dead guild? which guild? Diavolic? its not dead, they simply merged into Vendecates. And other players left after completely demolishing dokdo and having no one else to compete against. Dikdo got destroyed, they refused to log in because they were getting banned for hacking and getting spawn camped everywhere. Congrats, they came back over a year later when most of Diavolic moved on to other games. Thats not even a comeback, thats just sad.

and i get enough of your dikdo hackers when i join foc, i dont need to see more speed hacking by actually playing on the same server as them. 

oh god...are you that stupid zerker who sits and gets spawn camped for hours and enjoys it? forgot what that -_-ty zerks name. likes to give NOFX a BJ all the time.

#70 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:20 AM

you talk about dead guild? which guild? Diavolic? its not dead, they simply merged into Vendecates. And other players left after completely demolishing dokdo and having no one else to compete against. Dikdo got destroyed, they refused to log in because they were getting banned for hacking and getting spawn camped everywhere. Congrats, they came back over a year later when most of Diavolic moved on to other games. Thats not even a comeback, thats just sad.

and i get enough of your dikdo hackers when i join foc, i dont need to see more speed hacking by actually playing on the same server as them. 

oh god...are you that stupid zerker who sits and gets spawn camped for hours and enjoys it? forgot what that -_-ty zerks name. likes to give NOFX a BJ all the time.

lol story telling again? excuses? haha qq/accuse all u want truth hurts, don't reverse it u guys got destroyed can't walk the talk anymore qq? goverment guild? haha anyway u started this -_- talk, im just suggesting nicely about feeders which is true and i think your against my suggestion because maybe u dual log and use a feeder to win XD, if don't stop i won't stop after all i'm just telling the truth while u always accuse and mentioning names which is i think againts the rules in this forum, just stop qqing and stfu :heh:

#71 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

that doesnt solve problem i think... Problem is the batlefields itself and its outdated desing

-contribution wasnt raised enough to match dmg done/taken - heal done and so on so as atm we can cap in 2 minutes in foc and like 5 minutes in tbf

- ppl dont want to play next next 17 mins ( foc) and 25 mins ( tbf) for basicly nothing. I mean its not nothing but u get the point , u can do smarter things than that.

- problem to solve a-_- : raise contribution needed and shorten the time of batlefields which will require more action of players- thats it, simple fix.

edit: talking about 90 bracket, dont have exp with lower ones.

Edited by hadro, 27 April 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#72 xXxGangstaxXx

xXxGangstaxXx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:both

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:49 PM

i can honestly cap contri in foc in maybe 10-15 sec max , 4 real

#73 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

i can honestly cap contri in foc in maybe 10-15 sec max , 4 real

I can cap with 3 hits... sometimes 4....

#74 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

i think that fool is SAPI aka XposeD....... XllllllllllD nice name btw, looks like a dick.

#75 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:42 PM

was thinking...

i like AFKing :S   i tend to think im rather good at it actually enjoying true game content to fullest.

i tend to do it alot in 24 49 and 69 focs

its either i do that or foc dies sometimes.

Is that a bad thing to afk if it is one sided match?

BUT  to afk for wins is stupid weak and pretty embaressing i would imagin.

Some rookie wants  multi toons to win the contest... great go. but pew. i have two toons lined up  both with top wins and kills... ie i play them. 

Want prize i say go work for it. Aint hard on carebear single player rookie server nova get in top ranks fighting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users