Reduce the price of Transing while Janeway is here. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Reduce the price of Transing while Janeway is here.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 kazukimatsumoto

kazukimatsumoto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth ~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:40 AM

NPCs like the one trading Jellopies for Red potions will have their use again . . . or maybe not. :D

#52 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

Only if people remember about those exchange NPCs.

#53 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:04 AM

If its like yggdrasil or valkyrie when they first opened, a lot of people will be poor--- but there will be a couple people who inexplicably have 100,000,000+ somehow, who also just happen to have monopoly on MVPs and such. You'd think with monopoly on MVP and nobody else with any money, they wouldn't be able to sell their loot to anybody, so how do they have the zeny? Who knows. Ask an ultra elite player, I guess.

#54 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:10 AM

I'm actually interested in seeing Thor open up and everyone rushing to max level but barely have any zeny. How much would cards and highly sought-after gears go for in that situation?

We, pRO players, still have healing items in the inventory despite being drastically decreased when Thor server is up.

And about how to earn zeny, alomst everyone already plans to go Blacksmith-greed/HBP-greed way on either TI or OD or somewhere else. I hope that those stacks of Jewels will be wiped out to prevent zeny abuse. :wah:

#55 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:38 AM

Me? I will just sit in prt_fild08 all day chatting. Zeny will wait as well as leveling. :heh:

#56 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

I've been giving away zeny left and right, but I'm starting to get a little annoyed that you can't go hardly anywhere without someone PMing you for trans zeny.

This is what happens when you make it too easy for newbies. Laziness breeds laziness. 

Seems the simplest solution though is to just reduce the cost of transing (or make it free), so that players are not always asking, which inevitably gets on veterans nerves, which makes veterans start being rude to newbies, which makes newbies quit.

We love our newbies, we don't want the little beggars to quit :'(

Those dumb noob need to learn in hard way, just ignore them, they already LV 99, which mean they suppose to capable to find the way how to earn Zenny for rebirth.

They suppose to be happy if someone helping them doing that pleb quest called Jumping Jane Quest to become LV 99 in no time.

They must understand the art of the game in hard way, if they cant they can stop playing anytime they want.

I seen a Knight with no peco2 bragging because he already become LV 99, he said he gonna stop playing because he already reach the max LV, he think he strong and awesome.

So many dumb peoples this day, HW who cant do FWV, cast wrong element, cant teleport, asking for heal, hunt in wrong place (Lv 80 want to party at Nogg), WL with no SG or even reading spell, and so many more.

There is no point if you had a high lv char but you play like 1st classes, just stop helping them, at the end if they had no idea how to leveling they just gonna use bot.

Found so many dumb peoples with LV 99 still hunt at Comodo (Thara & megalodon), maybe they made a mistake (LV 99 with job below 50).

#57 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:06 AM

Found so many dumb peoples with LV 99 still hunt at Comodo (Thara & megalodon), maybe they made a mistake (LV 99 with job below 50).

we call those bots

Edited by Necrohealiac, 21 April 2015 - 09:06 AM.

#58 kazukimatsumoto

kazukimatsumoto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth ~
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

There are still real newbies you'll meet around who don't even know what Eden group, etc. is. Those are the ones I feel assisting rather than the ones asking for quick millions. Imagine them starting to be good in this game then you'll be like: "I'm so proud of you, son. I guess I've been a good dad. I'm proud of myself too." :heh:

Unfortunately, 2 out of 3 true newbie players I have in my friends list never went online again. I look them up in ROPD and they're at the same level I last saw them. :sob:

Edited by kazukimatsumoto, 21 April 2015 - 01:32 PM.

#59 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

Eden Group is just badly designed. Who puts a new quest system in a separate instance? Players expect quests on the world maps, not hidden away in an obscure area.

#60 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

You can trans for free if you have VIP and support the game. o.o

#61 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:39 AM

Eden Group is just badly designed. Who puts a new quest system in a separate instance? Players expect quests on the world maps, not hidden away in an obscure area.

Well, not to mention the amount of people opening the chatroom and obscuring the path and quest NPC.

Just make another room where all these people with chatbox can afk 24/7. A new room near the Merry Badger NPC would be a good idea. :pif:

#62 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:13 AM

just disable chat windows in eden :V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users