• 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Only for the Dialogue now~

example

Map: Adventurers Plains

NPC: [Village Chief] Gray

Problem: "I see! Thank you for your help, that should keep the roads a little safer for travellers leaving the village."

Fixed: travelers is spelled with two ll's like Traverllers.

Edited by Zurn, 20 April 2015 - 01:09 PM.

#2 czymoyo

czymoyo

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, SP, Brasil
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

2 or 5 broken quests:

Oria's Debt, I cannot " use" her shovel to dig, just walking near the water temple, nothing happens, I seeek coordinates in google and I found the coordinates, but nothing happens there.( I solved the quest, simply going to punwell with more than 120k with me. but the quest logger dont tells me when I found the money, Im not sure if i really found it or Im givin my money for the NPC)

Methio sends me to hunt beetles, aquas, bees... I take one quest and go hunt, he dont acept the itens he sends me take, so I taka another quest and do again, he dont acept, I was with 4 hunting requests from him and he still dont have space to take the itens, is it a broken quest or the NPC is kidding me? LoL

I already tried to the same quests in rosean day and in rosean night.

Edited by czymoyo, 23 December 2012 - 09:00 AM.

#3 GixxerSLO

GixxerSLO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

Hi,

I'm doing main quest with name Ascension (3) where you have to return 50 thin fins to Bellia. When I come to Junnon and talk to Bellia through dialogue it goes everything normal. When the last dialougue after something like this : now will we help Alex , and then you thank Bellia for the money the dialogue closes, but the quest doesn't complete and you don't get quest revard or exp. So from now on I can't complete quest and evenso I' can't identify my gear at Bellia. Please help us , and thank you for your patience.

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

For the quest Capturing Live Dalpings, when you talk to Belz he says, "You're strong enough to help me capture those Dalpings. 10 of Dalpings or Ranger Dalping should be enough". This should read something like this; You're strong enough to help me capture those Dalpings. 10 Dalpings or Ranger Dalpings should be enough.

Spoiler

My suggestion is to get rid of the "of" and add an "s" to Ranger Dalpings.

Edited by pdfisher, 09 May 2014 - 07:01 AM.

#5 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Shannon's Medical Treatment

Deliver medicine but no reward, and the quest doesn't update/end.

*pdisher*

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:03 AM

Shannon's Medical Treatment

Deliver medicine but no reward, and the quest doesn't update/end.

*pdisher*

To clarify, the system menu tells you Shannon takes the medicine from you, however the quests remains in your quest box, no reward is given, and no further instructions are given.

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

On the quest Welcome to Junon, right after you kill the moldies for Winters, he tells you he has debts to several of the merchants in town, and wants your help. There is a mistake in the dialog here.

Spoiler

When he asks you to drop OF the envelopes. It should say off, not of. Then when you deliver all the envelopes, he says "Had you try to make off with my money...." It should be "Had you TRIED to make off with my money.."

Spoiler

Edited by pdfisher, 02 June 2014 - 10:48 AM.

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

In the part of the Hero Quest when you start The Truth to the Rumors (2). Karitte asks you what the rumor you heard is about. Your answer is; " Actually, it's about you. I'm sure it's not true, but there are people in Zant that are saying you're summoning dark force to plague that town.". It should read... you're summoning a or the dark force, or you're summoning dark forces.

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

Hero Quest: Hourglass of Purification (1). When talking to Luth about the crystal key, he eventually tells you this: " Actually, this one Woopie wearing red clothes told me that something wonderful would happen if I used to Crystal Key to open up the Hourglass of Purification.". This should read, "told me that something wonderful would happen if I used THE Crystal Key".

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

During the Hero Quest, there is a part, where you may not have a quest, but the the Cosmic Vassel Little Angel of Junon contacts you. He asks you why it is that everytime Arua descends to Junon, Hebarns followers seem to know. You reply that they are probably spying. Junon's Angel then says: " Yes, that's what we're thinking aswell." Aswell should be two words, not one.

#11 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

The scavenger hunt quest for the summer festival has some incorrect dialog. When you turn your quest in, he gives you a special summer basket, but it has you replying "Thanks for the tickets". On the chicken races, you are supposed to target a chicken, then double click the water pistol, but if you just double click the pistol without targeting a chicken, you still get the message that you got xth place in the race.

#12 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

This is the "Meet the Locals" quest in El Verloon.  We finished talking to Orias, Methio and Lina and had returned to Caraan. He gave the canteen that should go to Franklin (you can see that I have it) but the quest log did not update. There was no message about the next part in the system chat either. Luckily my friend was behind me so I told her to read what we were supposed to do when she came there to get her canteen and we were able to complete the quest without any problem   :P

Spoiler

#13 BlueWhite

BlueWhite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

Not sure if this is already addressed.

"Healing Hands"

I took the purifying soil to the mushrooms and then talked to Myad.  Ronk took the antidote, but Pony has no dialog to accept the antidote.  I only have 8 minutes left before the antidote is ruined..

Edited by BlueWhite, 29 August 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#14 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

NPC:[Gunsmith]Rahd

Quest [Fishing is Easy]

After placing all explosives in oasis's i got this message:

Nc1Mesa.jpg

"You're all of of explosives! Its time to head back to town."