Is it possible to ask for a whole reset? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is it possible to ask for a whole reset?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nighttime

Nighttime

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Could it be possible to ask for a level reset?
i.e- resetting your level 68/42 Lord Knight to level 1/1 High novice

I'm just asking this like what if you really miss up on your character job level when you job change. Like you were aiming to job change your swordman from job 50 but became impatient and job change it to 40,but you can't get the 10 extra job points even if you reset skills. So what if there was an option of asking to reset your whole level without deleting the character and starting all over again. It's horrible to delete a trans character you work so hard on.

Suggestion:
Reset level option for Transcendent or regular to level 1/1.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:00 AM

That would require rolling back your character, which is possible for a GM to do, I believe. However, I'm unsure if they can do it on an individual basis as it's well-known they can rollback an entire server.

#3 Evionne

Evionne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:49 AM

Could it be possible to ask for a level reset?
i.e- resetting your level 68/42 Lord Knight to level 1/1 High novice

I'm just asking this like what if you really miss up on your character job level when you job change. Like you were aiming to job change your swordman from job 50 but became impatient and job change it to 40,but you can't get the 10 extra job points even if you reset skills. So what if there was an option of asking to reset your whole level without deleting the character and starting all over again. It's horrible to delete a trans character you work so hard on.

Suggestion:
Reset level option for Transcendent or regular to level 1/1.

Yes, but it requires a lot of info.

https://support.warp...BSearchID=78683

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users