• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ironskin

Ironskin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

I am new to the game and do not know much of builds. Can you help me?

http://ro2base.com/b...4.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Edited by Ironskin, 25 April 2015 - 04:33 PM.

#2 Stratum

Stratum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:18 PM

To be frank, players have no reason pursuing a full support build on their priests -- you simply won't see an appreciable increase in your healing abilities compared to your hybrid/DPS peers, and they will have the added advantage of being able to lay down heavy DoT damage while having more than enough healing power to keep their parties alive. Not to mention that this game revolves around min/maxing one's offensive output, and priest's endgame gimmick revolves around having a significant investment in the DPS skill tree.

I recommend you consider using a hybrid build, at least to get you through the grind to ML35, at which point you can re-evaluate. A potential build can look something like the following: http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0.

Your Osiris/Himmelmez/Cazar equipment and the respective Blue Seed runes will make up the vast majority of your stats, both offensive and defensive. For bonus stats, add either INT or VIT exclusively--one or the other, not both, up to a maximum of 350 allocated points. Supplement your build by hunting 5x Requiem Cards (34 INT, 29 VIT, 36 Cast Speed each).  Once you've reached around ML30, focus on doing daily Bind Rune quests in order to craft +50 INT runes for your costumes and armor slots. They will dramatically improve your maximum magic attack, thereby raising both your damage and healing output.

Edited by Stratum, 25 April 2015 - 05:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users