Downtime Compensation - Weekend ROSE Funtime! - Page 2 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Downtime Compensation - Weekend ROSE Funtime!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:58 PM

yo, i am noob...can anyone tell me whats the benefit of the premium service and where i can find it? thanks in advance

Home > Game Guide > Premium Package

The Premium Package is a time duration account Power Up!
Premium service enhances many game systems, and makes game play faster and easier.
To get the Premium Package: Login to WarpPortal.com and click "Power-Up"
You can extend Premium Service of an active Premium Account by purchasing any listed service duration and it will be added onto the account.

btn_powerup.png

Basic Account Premium Account Character Creation1 Up to 3 Characters Up to 8 Characters Experience2 Standard Rates +30% Extra Experience Drop Rate2 Standard Rates +50% Extra Drop Rate Storage3 Standard NPC Access
(4 pages) Account
(1 page) Character Access storage from anywhere! 
(10 pages) Premium Storage
No Storage Tax on Premium Storage Game Arena4 Standard Game Play

Arena Costs Unlimited Game Arena Energy
+10 Honor from PvP Quests
+20% Honor Gains from PvP
+50% Maximum Honor Limit Valor Quests Standard Rates +10 Valor from Valor Quests Login Rewards5 None Premium Gift Box
  1. Characters once created can be normally accessed even after Premium Status expires.
  2. Standard Rates refer to a 100% or "normal" rate of yield for experience or drop chances.
  3. Account Storage is shared between all characters on the account.
    • Character Storage is only accessible to the character.
    • Premium Storage is accessible to all characters on the account, like Account Storage.
    • Premium Storage has a unique storage access button where you may access all storages from anywhere in-game!
    • Items placed in to Premium Storage may be retrieved at any time, even after Premium Status ends.
    • Each page holds up to 40 items.
  4. Game Arena Energy is required to enter each Game Arena Mode, both PvP and Dungeons (PvM).
  5. Login Rewards are given shortly after being logged in for 5 minutes.
    • Additional Premium Gift Boxes can be obtained for every 6 hours spent logged in after the previous Gift Box is redeemed.

#27 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

yo, i am noob...can anyone tell me whats the benefit of the premium service and where i can find it? thanks in advance

The easiest way to tell if the Premium has kicked in is to check for this little sun. It will be under the box that has your character name (upper left of the game client window)

Premium_Sun.jpg

You will also see a message when you first log in that tells you when the Premium subscription will end.

Premium_Chat_Message.jpg

One of the many benefits of Premium is that you get a free gift approximately every 6 hours. When you get a gift, you will see that message in the chat (see above) and also there will be a flashing red presenty up at the top where the Item Mall is (under the gold coins)

Premium_Gift.jpg

When you have a gift, open the IM and click on the "purchases" tab on the side and drag the gift box to your consumables tab. There is a verification pop up that you need to accept before the box can be dragged. There are several different items that can be in the daily gifts. Some are tradable and some are account locked.

Another benefit of Premium is the fact that every character on the account will get +30% exp and +50% drops. You get +10 points per quest for Valor quests; +20% more Honor points plus you can have more Honor points in total. Premium accounts have unlimited Game Arena energy. You can make up to 8 characters on the account vs three on a non-premium account.

But one of the best perks for me is the fact that you have 10 pages of Premium storage that you can fill. There is no charge for storage in the Premium pages and you can access your storage from anywhere in the game! To open your storage, click on the top symbol on the right side of the game window or alt +P

storagesymbol.jpg

If you have any questions about Premium service, feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to try to help. :)

#28 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx

The official list of benefits between a basic and premium account. :)

#29 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

I love the free prem. But it might make me wanna buy it after cuz open storage whenever you're is addicting x.x. I just love it that much.

#30 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:23 AM

Premium accounts are worth it, for the premium storage tab, the daily boxes, ability to open storage anywhere, and unlimited game arena. 

#31 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

Premium accounts are worth it, for the premium storage tab, the daily boxes, ability to open storage anywhere, and unlimited game arena.

I know i know but my bank will disagree lol

#32 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:16 AM

I love the free prem. But it might make me wanna buy it after cuz open storage whenever you're is addicting x.x. I just love it that much.

I forgot its premium week. I still do run to storage or tele in adventurers plain for storage XD

#33 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:18 PM

2x Experience Rates! + 3x Drop Rates! + Free Game Arena Energy! ALL WEEKEND!

is the 2x experience rate & 3x drop rate will be extended? if not then may I ask when is the specific date and time will it last? given the fact it's already past 10pm in u.s thanks

#34 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

It's being turned off currently. I let it go a bit longer, but I did say it would end Monday.

#35 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:49 AM

It's being turned off currently. I let it go a bit longer, but I did say it would end Monday.

Which is nice, but extra exp on monday morning didn't help anyone.

#36 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

THANK YOU I LOVE YOu!

#37 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

LMAO ... sweet Leena xD

#38 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

Which is nice, but extra exp on monday morning didn't help anyone.

Throughout the entire event, it was the only time I leveled. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users