[Closed] Job Skill Retraining Not Given After Server Merge - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Closed] Job Skill Retraining Not Given After Server Merge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 4164121024001310497

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

hey guys, anyone can tell me why i have not skill ress for 24 hours for free all ot now in new update but not me pls help :(

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:50 PM

If your class isnt affected by changes, you wont get any reset.

#3 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:32 AM

Almost every class has reset in this update though cuz almost every class is affected by the new skill update. Only one was arti that was not affected. 

That or you tried to login before and you were stuck in the waiting screen. Then you forced close it and did not attempt to relog to "kick" you character out of the server. Which cause the timer to keep running.

I'm pretty confident to say that the devs will give another 24 hours reset (if your class was affected of course) to everyone once they start to work on monday and when the server is stable.

Nothing can be done but wait and see what can we do to help. (reporting the bugs is one way to start helping, if you can login)

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:42 AM

Leo said here http://forums.warppo...line/?p=2143342 that once everything is stable they will give the 23 hr reset again

#5 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

Leo said here http://forums.warppo...line/?p=2143342 that once everything is stable they will give the 23 hr reset again

What happens to the premium? few days will give?

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

What happens to the premium? few days will give?

There won't be any announcement about compensation until everything is fixed and stable. That makes sense when you think about it because till then, we don't know how many days of playing time have been lost. But in my experience, they always have added more days than the down time was. It's always been generous imo and I have no reason to believe this time will be any different. We've all just got to be patient until everything is back to normal. I'm sure that will happen soon. :)

#7 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

Reset skills and compensation for lost Premium time will be distributed when the server instability issues have been resolved.  Please keep an eye out for announcements about this in the ROSE Community Chat section.

Edited by Genesis, 10 May 2015 - 07:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users