iRO Wiki Database Project - Consumable and Etc items - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO Wiki Database Project - Consumable and Etc items

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#51 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:08 AM

sorry it is not about irowiki db:

can someone do something about irowiki.org front page? omg, it is so outdated, and i guess only selected people able to edit it.

#52 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:17 AM

bah, that has to do with the versioning....

Can you check to see if I have lessened the problem at all?

As of now, the only things appearing in the Classic DB are the recently added Renewal entries. Nothing else @_@

Seems to be across all categories. In Weapon > Dagger the only entry is TE WoE Knife. In Gear > Accessory it's just Advanced items, the Kvasir Rings and the TE Rings.

Searching for older items with keywords turns up blanks as well.

ni6NPGt.jpg

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 31 August 2015 - 06:35 AM.

#53 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:05 AM

@_@

#54 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

I'll look into it when I get home :(

#55 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:What server?

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

sorry it is not about irowiki db:
can someone do something about irowiki.org front page? omg, it is so outdated, and i guess only selected people able to edit it.

Oh boi. I'm so out of the loop I don't know what's going on anymore. It doesn't help that I was incommunicado for 2 months almost in a row. Yes, I can edit the front page actually.

I know the spotlight is gonna be Lighthalzen next maint, if this thread is to be believed. But I'm not sure if there're any ongoing Event Quests or an Exp/Drop event.

Then again, I don't know which of these are active anymore.

Edited by NeoNilox, 31 August 2015 - 09:44 AM.

#56 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

Pm resplendent and blueness on irowiki and ask for front page edit access fuyu

#57 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:38 PM

What changes are you making? A lot of things just disappeared from the Classic DB. I wrote a join in the query where it retrieves the items for search/dropdowns a few months ago to help prevent any Renewal items from showing up, anything that isnt given a proper version will show up in the Classic DB, but anything that is assigned a Renewal version should get filtered out.

#58 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

OK OK OK

Almr

How does it look now :p_ang: :p_ang: :p_ang:

What changes are you making? A lot of things just disappeared from the Classic DB. I wrote a join in the query where it retrieves the items for search/dropdowns a few months ago to help prevent any Renewal items from showing up, anything that isnt given a proper version will show up in the Classic DB, but anything that is assigned a Renewal version should get filtered out.

A query I or another admin executed appeared to have replaced all VERSION of all item with 2, which is renewal, except for some of the renewal items added with my tool when my tool first came into being around january-february, which were defaulted to 0 for some reason. So those were the only items available.

I had to pinpoint the last item(s) added when it was pre-renewal, and overwrite all items prior to that point with a 0. I did this with a new query. This seems to have done sufficiently. I then corrected all the jan-feb items to be version 2, so they aren't showing up in the classic db (this is like the WoE TE items).

Any items added to wiki's DB for the custom classic server you'll need to identify for me and I can change their ID to '1' for classic only.

Edited by Jaye, 31 August 2015 - 05:50 PM.

#59 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:33 PM

OK OK OK

Almr

How does it look now :p_ang: :p_ang: :p_ang:

Seems fine. There are only a few Renewal items showing up now and I believe they've been there since when the Classic DB was first created - mostly 13.3 stuff. The newly created entries for Renewal are no longer visible.

Interestingly, the BG/KvM (no KvM on Classic tho) gear - weapons, armours and accessories - all have duplicate entries.

I did a few searches for random items and was able to find them all successfully. The dropdowns are showing correctly too.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 31 August 2015 - 06:40 PM.

#60 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:41 PM

if you can cite which items shouldn't be there I can fix them

UPDATE: I have removed all the duplicated battlegrounds gears

Edited by Jaye, 31 August 2015 - 07:06 PM.

#61 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:36 PM

if you can cite which items shouldn't be there I can fix them

I'll add to this later. Stuff with a (?) needs confirmation.

Weapons

Spoiler

Armour
Spoiler

Shields

Spoiler

Garments

Spoiler

Footgear

Spoiler

Accessories

Spoiler

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 31 August 2015 - 08:53 PM.

#62 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:59 PM

Thanks! I havent been putting much time into the DB lately, dragging my feet on getting up to date drops finished but it turned into being a bigger project than I thought.

Please dont remove a bunch of the New World/KVM things though (unless someone wants to take responsibility for putting them back in if/when they make it onto Classic), they're not in but useful to have available. Anything from after Renewal should probably get hidden though.

#63 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:07 PM

Thanks! I havent been putting much time into the DB lately, dragging my feet on getting up to date drops finished but it turned into being a bigger project than I thought.

Please dont remove a bunch of the New World/KVM things though (unless someone wants to take responsibility for putting them back in if/when they make it onto Classic), they're not in but useful to have available. Anything from after Renewal should probably get hidden though.

If they're added they'll likely be modified to suit Classic, so it doesn't matter if they're kept in or not.

Either way though, they shouldn't be publicly visible.

People need a source of reference accurate to the server. If you want to add or retain things prospectively, start up something like Doddles' old Future Wiki or make a page on iW Classic Wiki for it.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 31 August 2015 - 09:33 PM.

#64 ParkWonJae

ParkWonJae

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

Wrong category Athena Earring.
ruv1a1.jpg

#65 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:13 AM

classic doesn't have things that came out before renewal like kvm gear, armor of naga, sprint mail, etc...? Why not?

#66 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:51 AM

There's a few reasons, the lack of New World is basically that monsterIDs are hardcoded into Classic and the GMs have run out then repurposed the New World IDs for use in custom content for Classic (new 1.0 creations, events etc). I was hoping we would be able to get the content at some point, but it seems like we're just going to have to make the drops available to people through alternative means. 

As for KvM there has been a lot of people fighting its implementation, people have poor experiences with bugged/exploitable battlegrounds and badges showing up from the Kafra Shop. People have proposed imitating the jRO link system, but people are just fairly against KvM in general, despite the good things that it brings to end game balance for PvP/WoE.

But with regards to the Classic DB, I'm happy if someone wants to work with Jaye and see if her tool can get the Classic version flags added. I dont mind double checking and making sure it all interacts with the front end, from memory I think there's no Classic version for items (just the shared, pre-re and renewal versions, nothing classic specific) and it's part of why I shelved doing work on it. I have a rather large list of hats that need to be added/made visible specifically for Classic I can pass on to them.

#67 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Well I believe VERSION=1 is classic-only isn't it?

#68 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

Not entirely, it's basically shared with the pre-renewal stuff.

I did some research when I was making myself familiar with the DBs and here's which version each page was looking for data from:

6KpmPLg.png

So basically Classic is supposed to be 3, but it hasnt really been changed for it all. For probably 99% of the items/monsters it's fine, but there's a few specific items that have been changed or modified where its effects are different from Pre-Re, Renewal and Classic.

When I'm done preparing drop data for Classic I'm going to be changing it to only 3 I think and add new entries for everything, which is partially why it's taking so long, so much double checking.

Also having the Renewal page pulling all item data stopped me from doing much and maybe worth looking into.

Edited by Themes, 01 September 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#69 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

I thought

0 = both

1 = classic

2 =  renewal

#70 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

From what I understand 0 is both (more like, everything from Pre-Renewal or Pre-DB split). 1 is shared between Classic/Pre-Re (with a separate version for monster spawns when they were customised hence the 3). 2 is Renewal.

Things that changed for Renewal or were added after the split ended up as 1 or 2, so both their effects could be shown in the two different sets of data while everything else was just left at 0.

I dont really know how many people actually use the Pre-Renewal DB and it's probably fine if Rideword Hat reflects the Classic modifications, but there's things like spawn/drops data where we're going to have three different sets of data and if you were going to start adding "new" items for Classic being able to separate them from the Pre-Renewal DB may prove useful.

It would also actually allow us to separate the actual differences between "normal" Pre-Renewal and Classic (New World/KVM etc) but right now they're all under the same thing, so removing KVM/New World drops from Classic removes it from the Pre-Renewal page too. It'd be an interesting project, but a lot of work and not something I have the time for right now.

Edited by Themes, 01 September 2015 - 06:10 PM.

#71 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

I don't see the point of a pre-renewal data set. There is classic and there is renewal. We're not a p-server database...

#72 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

So I just tested this, and a version 1 and 3 item both show up in the renewal database. So there is no way to exclude them. I even set the visible2 flag to 0 and it still is displayable...

I'm afraid I'll need to tweak the PHP page

Edited by Jaye, 01 September 2015 - 06:15 PM.

#73 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:16 PM

Uhh you can write a join similar to what I've done with the Classic pages, but it requires an entry in item_misc for each item I think?

In the middle of something atm so I cant look, I'll post some more about it when I'm done in a couple of hours.

#74 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:31 PM

I edited info.php

Was

if (!dbQuery("SELECT name, description, unident, notes, category, subcat, weight, slots, reqlv, upgrade, damage,
        buyable, job, price, binding FROM item_main LEFT JOIN item_misc USING (id) WHERE id=$item AND $serverCon",
        "itemInfo-main")){

Now

if (!dbQuery("SELECT name, description, unident, notes, category, subcat, weight, slots, reqlv, upgrade, damage,
        buyable, job, price, binding FROM item_main LEFT JOIN item_misc USING (id) WHERE id=$item AND version != 3 AND $serverCon",
        "itemInfo-main")){

It now won't show version 3 items when you link to them on renewal DB (it never searched for them. The searches query version=0 and version=2)

#75 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

Edited classic info.php

Was

job, price, binding FROM item_main LEFT JOIN item_misc USING (id) WHERE id=$item AND $serverCon "
        . "AND (version=0 OR version=1)",
        "itemInfo-main")){

Now

job, price, binding FROM item_main LEFT JOIN item_misc USING (id) WHERE id=$item AND $serverCon "
        . "AND (version=0 OR version=1 OR version=3)",
        "itemInfo-main")){

http://db.irowiki.or...-info/16777214/

http://db.irowiki.or...-info/16777214/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users