Renewal May 13th maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal May 13th maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
334 replies to this topic

#76 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 12:30 AM

Last time I asked about a potential quest log deleter they said "we're working on it".

This was a few years ago btw...

#77 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 May 2015 - 12:39 AM

i want it for the pdodge :P

same

#78 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:03 AM

Last time I asked about a potential quest log deleter they said "we're working on it".

This was a few years ago btw...

maybe this is the right time *i know that oda will do something about this* fingers crossed

#79 Bashabells

Bashabells

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:17 AM

Twilight please (costume from pRO)  :p_love:  :p_love:

#80 LordPROM

LordPROM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLV-223
  • Server:Chaos and THOR

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:27 AM

Golden Wings and Musical Decoration... i didn't get to wear them on pRO.. only a hand of people were able to get them T___T ..

#81 flynight

flynight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:46 AM

Golden Wing
Shiny Golden Wings. A symbol of the Elite.
If base STR is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, STR + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base AGI is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, AGI + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base VIT is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, VIT + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base INT is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, INT + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base DEX is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, DEX + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base LUK is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, LUK + 1 for each refine upgrade.
When hunting monsters, EXP and DROP rate increased by 10%.
Weight : 10
Required LV : 1
Job : All jobs

Edited by flynight, 13 May 2015 - 02:38 AM.

#82 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:48 AM

I will lose all my savings if you even dare place the GM Gehemmis Pink Ballon there :gg:

#83 aralee73

aralee73

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationJelly Land
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:51 AM

GM we need blush[1] please and Pegasus ear wing as well thank you

#84 Wheelmah

Wheelmah

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:16 AM

What about our characters that are ban because of buying BUG Kathryn Keyron Card?

What about the Disconnection of some players?

What about replying to our ticket for a response.

We are waiting for it.

#85 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:17 AM

Considering the benefits that they'll have from their homuns, I'd say it's worth the difficulty they have to go through now.

My point is that it's silly to bash afkemists for being lazy when they work at least as hard as one without a homunculus.

As for your point, I think that's debatable. I can't recall another ability, overpowered or otherwise, that requires hundreds of hours of additional nurturing, and I don't know whether homunculus abilities should be considered overpowered.

And difficulty? There isn't any. That's the problem. In the old days you had a wide spectrum of options for leveling a homunculus. For example, I leveled mine from 3x to 99 in bio3, and that took only a fraction of the time it would have taken had I chosen the afkemist route. That sort of thing isn't feasible anymore. Nowadays, the only decision you make is how much of your time you want to waste. You can:
(1) leave your homunculus unattended for hour(s) at a time as it slowly kills unchallenging monsters,
(2) stare at your monitor for hours as your homunculus slowly kills unchallenging monsters, or
(3) walk around actively commanding your homunculus... to slowly kill unchallenging monsters.

So there's no difficulty--only tedium; and I think reducing tedium by a little bit isn't such a bad idea.

#86 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:31 AM

2015051204092021b.jpg

Golden Wing
If base STR is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, STR + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base AGI is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, AGI + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base VIT is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, VIT + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base INT is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, INT + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base DEX is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, DEX + 1 for each refine upgrade.
If base LUK is 90+, All State +1, MaxHP,MaxSP +1%, LUK + 1 for each refine upgrade.

Without this op effects of course...

#87 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:22 AM

My point is that it's silly to bash afkemists for being lazy when they work at least as hard as one without a homunculus.

As for your point, I think that's debatable. I can't recall another ability, overpowered or otherwise, that requires hundreds of hours of additional nurturing, and I don't know whether homunculus abilities should be considered overpowered.

And difficulty? There isn't any. That's the problem. In the old days you had a wide spectrum of options for leveling a homunculus. For example, I leveled mine from 3x to 99 in bio3, and that took only a fraction of the time it would have taken had I chosen the afkemist route. That sort of thing isn't feasible anymore. Nowadays, the only decision you make is how much of your time you want to waste. You can:
(1) leave your homunculus unattended for hour(s) at a time as it slowly kills unchallenging monsters,
(2) stare at your monitor for hours as your homunculus slowly kills unchallenging monsters, or
(3) walk around actively commanding your homunculus... to slowly kill unchallenging monsters.

So there's no difficulty--only tedium; and I think reducing tedium by a little bit isn't such a bad idea.

+1000 <3

#88 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:35 AM

I feel bad for those Thor players who cannot avail the April Boxes because of automatic disconnection. :wah:

#89 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:38 AM

As much as i would love golden wings, the effects are too OP.

i would like amp scrolls please. Its been a few months since theyve been in.

#90 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:48 AM

please fix the 91-99 eden board on Thor server. it has the same problem as the 1-11 board you fixed. thanks.

#91 marvsragna

marvsragna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:13 AM

Well, I already got 150 my homun with nonstop grinding.. how bout you fix and balance lif's mental charge skill and other skills there in game.

#92 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:19 AM

so 3 Costume:Sakkat = 1 full moon = 15m.My friend has 80+ Costume Sakkat XD.A lot of people bought ton of them 2 months ago.THEY LOVE U GUYS ! and I love u guys too because i dont have full moon :D

Edited by 4782131221082418730, 13 May 2015 - 04:23 AM.

#93 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:22 AM

Mesmerist leaving I assume.

#94 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

please fix the 91-99 eden board on Thor server. it has the same problem as the 1-11 board you fixed. thanks.

^ This. Please fix this.

Mesmerist leaving I assume.

I don't know about Chaos's case but it will not be leaving on Thor yet.

#95 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

Golden Wing

I will lose all my savings if you even dare place the GM Gehemmis Pink Ballon there :gg:

gears with abilities like that should not make it into iRO (and existing versions should be nerfed)

#96 zezelovers

zezelovers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:32 AM

Please more costume for garment (back). :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

There is so many costume headgear already.

I hope there is another option for garment, we only have wing on costume garment.  :p_sick:

#97 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

Hello Oda,

Can we get some Prize Medals for this box as well? That would make it an interesting box to buy.

Thank you.

#98 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

I never thought that golden wing also has increased drop rate despite being unable to be enchanted and has no slot. It really is OP. :wah:

As for the others, I think the Pink Angeling Balloon is really not that OP (MHP + 200, ASPD + 1) compared to some existing lower headgear as far as I've seen in irowiki and divine-pride like Love2x Balloon (all stats + 1). Or Is ASPD + 1 already OP for Chaos? :hmm:

#99 Eespeon

Eespeon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAldebarran Tables

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:45 AM

Janeway! :D

#100 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:45 AM

I never thought that golden wing also has increased drop rate despite being unable to be enchanted and has no slot. It really is OP. :wah:

As for the others, I think the Pink Angeling Balloon is really not that OP (MHP + 200, ASPD + 1) compared to some existing lower headgear as far as I've seen in irowiki and divine-pride like Love2x Balloon (all stats + 1). Or Is ASPD + 1 already OP for Chaos? :hmm:

+1 aspd is huge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users