Patch v562 - Report Bugs & Issues - Page 6 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch v562 - Report Bugs & Issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#126 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

only 1 bug i actually can find. Using Sigil of Brilliance (6 Hours) it shows a countdown timer for 3 hours only, it still is 6 hours of exp.

#127 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

Um, something that I've never noticed before with my dealer, so sry if this is known or normal but I haven't noticed it - and if it's normal it's just weird to me.

Every time my dealer fires his gun - the notice window above the chat fills up with:

100% <= Carried WT / Max WT <110%, Running is Prohibited

Carried WT / Max WT <100%, Normal Movement Speed

the dealers inventory is 1512.1/1917 so he isn't overweight.

As I say it fills the window with the same text after every shot - is this normal or is something wrong with my client or account?

Or something with the update?

I'd like you to write me (if you haven't already) specifically about this bug, with your character name so we can check to see if there's possibly an item overlapped in your inventory, or some other issue. This is obviously not normal.

Hi!

I think my shop is not updating...

I setup a shop today and i sold 1 Behemoth Medallion.

C_zpsdefzxnhg.png

I put 2 medallions in my shop.

But after i sold 1, it still shows 2 medals in my shop.

B_zpsfvbo4wsf.png

But in my inventory it shows only 1.

A_zpsyamrudxu.png

Thank you for reporting this. It's bee posted up as a bug to investigate.

I just want a clarification.

A guildmate once stated at clan chat that he accidentally used TWO (2) Valor Reward Bonus and appeared TWO (2) Valor Reward Bonus Passive. I asked him if the Valor Rewards are indeed doubled; example is 49 + (50 x 50%) + (50 x 50%) = 98. Unfortunately, he replied that he hasn't gone to Sikuku Catacombs. Now, he left the guild and I don't remember his IGN.

Here are my questions:

Does it really stack?

Up to how many?

With regards to skills, can I also stack Valor Skills?

Thanks for replies.

Technically speaking, you shouldn't be able to learn two Valor Reward Bonuses. If it did happen, through some oddity or another, they would add together. It may have been a 'bug' that it showed that way, because of the recent server performance issues, but many of those should be relieved by now.

1 bug :Clan pints bug. clan already got 20 members and still lvl 1 grade clan expantion,also points disapear

I need to know your clan name so we can look in to it. Please send me a PM with your clan name and what happened in as much detail as you can. Thank you.

only 1 bug i actually can find. Using Sigil of Brilliance (6 Hours) it shows a countdown timer for 3 hours only, it still is 6 hours of exp.

So is the bug that the countdown timer shows 3 hours, but you still got the full 6 hours?

#128 evilfears

evilfears

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

Leonis I run SC for many times and i notice that when hitting the 3 bosses (Shaman, Exe and Gloopy), There's a lot of miss on hitting them. Am using already a courage set +15 and luna set. All with gems and full cleric buff. I got 2300k accurate and using katar raider. Is this a bug? Please fix it. Thanks

#129 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:48 PM

=============

=============

CLAN BUG: Mr.A - Deputy Master (Or anyone who can invite), invites Mr.B to clan.

=> Everyone excepts Mr.A himself, will see a clan notification

"Mr.A has logged in"

In fact, he's still ingame. It's a false notification.

#130 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

My inventory items sometimes gets placed onto my hot bar's empty space for no apparent reason sometimes when i login.

#131 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:59 AM

So is the bug that the countdown timer shows 3 hours, but you still got the full 6 hours?

correct, ive tested on a few characters, and they are all the same, 

*activate 6 hours. Countdown shows 3 hours, goes away after 3 hours. but you still get the exp for the next 3 hours after that, kind of confusing to know when the experience actually ends.

#132 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:45 AM

W90saj7.png

Tell me this isn't normal. I have 12 separate Drive Cart skills on my Artisan. I remember I left it with 1 only.

Edited by Sparx, 19 May 2015 - 08:45 AM.

#133 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

Leo.. we have 3m clan pts.. and we are at (6) for Clan Expansion. We can't upgrade to CLan Expansion (7).. eventhough we have enough clan points for it.. Please do help check this thanks

#134 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

Technically speaking, you shouldn't be able to learn two Valor Reward Bonuses. If it did happen, through some oddity or another, they would add together. It may have been a 'bug' that it showed that way, because of the recent server performance issues, but many of those should be relieved by now.

sad. i wasnt able to wait for this reply. i bought extra valor ticket and i cant use it hahaha. now it is in my inventory. is there any way you can take it back Leonis and return my IM? I will spend it to another item. Haha. I would like the red paint change glow color :)

#135 zonlicht

zonlicht

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:04 AM

Leo when i make in the past a ticket i get an automatic made mail back with my ticket number. After the merge i don't get those mails any more.. So i don't know if u get my tickets?

#136 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:48 AM

W90saj7.png

Tell me this isn't normal. I have 12 separate Drive Cart skills on my Artisan. I remember I left it with 1 only.

If only you could trade it, most of my chars don't have cart skill :( 

#137 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

Lacrima should not drop anymore.

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 20 May 2015 - 07:25 AM.

#138 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

W90saj7.png

If anyone is missing their Cart Driving skill....

Thanks everyone on your bug reports, we're doing our best to look in to them all.

#139 EikChuen

EikChuen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hey Leonis, I've personal messaged you about my issue. Help me to check it out please. 

#140 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

Thanks everyone on your bug reports, we're doing our best to look in to them all.

ahem, uhm, erm, uhm. - 
Every char I ever made that doesn't have a drive skill over level 50 is missing their drive skill, thnx in advance for 'fixing' this for me ;) 

#141 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

Leo, 

My clan expansion was upgraded till we could have 60 members and we upgraded some skills like INT(lvl1), CHA (lvl 3), CON&SEN (lvl 1), then after that the clan got bugged. The roster now shows 27/5 and the clan skill section is also bugged. Everything appeared to have reset back to lvl 1 and we cannot invite anymore members despite there are space left. Can you please look into it ? VoraSyn clan. 

#142 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:59 AM

Leo, I have other characters with duplicate drive cart skills that also has just as many duplicated item mall skills.

My artisan mentioned in my post has just as many summon iron moldie skills as it has drive cart skills. They seem to be related to the issue.

On a side note: I didn't do eeeet. Nobody can frame me for stealing cart and moldie skills! D;

#143 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:11 AM

I bought a Clan Upgrade from IM last night just to try it out.  I got the item and put it in my inventory.  When I clicked on it I did not receive the 2 million CP in the clan.  Nothing happened and it did not show up in my messages that anything happened.  I sent a ticket.

I had characters on Draconis that were transferred over to my account.  I now have like 8 characters on the account.  But my storage did not transfer over.  I still only have 4 pages on my account storage page.  I sent a ticket.

A lot of times, when trying to upgrade clan, nothing happens when you click the skill, even though you have enough points.  If I relog it sometimes helps and I can upgrade, but not always.  Then later on, maybe 10-15 minutes I click it and I can upgrade.  It seems to be hit or miss. 

#144 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

I bought a Clan Upgrade from IM last night just to try it out.  I got the item and put it in my inventory.  When I clicked on it I did not receive the 2 million CP in the clan.  Nothing happened and it did not show up in my messages that anything happened.  I sent a ticket.

I had characters on Draconis that were transferred over to my account.  I now have like 8 characters on the account.  But my storage did not transfer over.  I still only have 4 pages on my account storage page.  I sent a ticket.

A lot of times, when trying to upgrade clan, nothing happens when you click the skill, even though you have enough points.  If I relog it sometimes helps and I can upgrade, but not always.  Then later on, maybe 10-15 minutes I click it and I can upgrade.  It seems to be hit or miss. 

If you're trying to upgrade the amount of players aloud, simply max out the slots to upgrade it a second time. 

#145 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

Clan bugs everywhere :v

I got 1, i couldn't post anything to the clan chat so i relogged. (thinking that the system kicked half of me out)

Once i got back in, i only see me online in the clan, although my friend is pming me on fb saying they are online and spamming dungeon atm plus 2 characters that are online right beside me.

Something is really weird here... .-.lll

#146 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:52 AM

clan is bugged...first clan chat randomly stopped working and clan window showed no members

now, the clan expansion skill reset from lvl 19 to 1? fix this please

#147 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:24 AM

after getting passive skill and upgraded clan expansion to 45 it goes back to 31/25 and funny thing is passive skill we upgraded goes back to 0....hooray!  :hmm: :p_swt:  ...... do we still need to submit ticket?

bug_zpsidpwsgho.png

Edited by kumpiakot, 22 May 2015 - 10:30 AM.

#148 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:41 AM

after getting passive skill and upgraded clan expansion to 45 it goes back to 31/25 and funny thing is passive skill we upgraded goes back to 0....hooray!  :hmm: :p_swt:  ...... do we still need to submit ticket?

bug_zpsidpwsgho.png

bro i think devs knows this issue is happening.. happened to ours as well and a bunch of other clans.. I've pmed leo about this too~

#149 Yadig

Yadig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:29 PM

I cannot see 80 members in my clan (Crooks), on the clan list; and grade reset back to 1 but still has crooks logo over everyones head, please fix. It doesnt even show myself in clan just 7/5 members it says. Please look into this as i did not get any replies from my tickets..

#150 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

Okay.. I tried I really did, I tried to meet you half way with your silly clan point medals.  1 hour on medals of diplomacy... $5.00.   300k clan points with five people and five medals...... Or you can just skip all of that and just buy 4m clan points for $4.00.     #makessensetome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users