The present FS cleric discussion - Page 7 - Muse Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The present FS cleric discussion

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#151 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:16 PM

It s just that, ROSE clerics are used to completly carry their team...

This statement is true.....wait for it....... last year

Before i can carry my team alone (solo cleric) to victory, even a team of full noobs I can still lead them to victory..

But with the most patches this year they reduced the cleric into paper

When the patch came out about the update on honor gears thats when clerics were double nerfed.

Double nerf because the dmg output was increased so high.. I consider all classes were nerfed defensively because of the inc in dmg.. and with that change clerics were further nerfed, their block rate and def was decreased to noob levels

Inc in dmg output + nerfed block = paper

While raiders got what? Mspeed accuracy dodge crit in 1 nice set

#152 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:10 PM

This statement is true.....wait for it....... last year

Before i can carry my team alone (solo cleric) to victory, even a team of full noobs I can still lead them to victory..

But with the most patches this year they reduced the cleric into paper

When the patch came out about the update on honor gears thats when clerics were double nerfed.

Double nerf because the dmg output was increased so high.. I consider all classes were nerfed defensively because of the inc in dmg.. and with that change clerics were further nerfed, their block rate and def was decreased to noob levels

Inc in dmg output + nerfed block = paper

While raiders got what? Mspeed accuracy dodge crit in 1 nice set

Even with these nerfs, everything about the cleric seems right now.

My suggestion to have nerfs would be for about all the buffs besides  mp, accu, def, mdef, mspd, enhance damage..

Reasons.

If damage output was decreased everything in general, then this needs to be done.

You see, there's barely enough accu to hit the highest dodge class (raiders in general)

AP generally is strong (might be too strong),

Some classes although they should be hitting fast, are hitting too fast. (might change my mind on this one)

If damage output was decreased in general, hp should also to compensate the decrease.

Crit is crazy, a lot of people can reach 1k minimum with little effort on gears.

Reason for the exclusion

MP, its pretty small unless we are talking about mages but this buff don't count as their max mp.

Accu, highest dodge class could barely be hit sometimes, even with hell lot of accu. (sometimes)

Def, scaling now is already really stupid, so to i'd rather keep this as it is

Mdef, ^ same

mspd, speed is one interesting defensive stat that should remain as it is since its good enough as it is (at least what i think)

Enhance damage, charm has no influence in this, max is only 10% 

I hope people can see this.

#153 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:58 PM

Bummer, they already have block rate gems and heal power gems. But they are completely useless since clerics do not use honor gears and it is wise to use substats rather than gems on reinforced.

It would be better if there are substats like block rate or offhand so that clerics can pair those stats up with 30 charm substats on the reinforced set and accessories.. Thats what I mean

I was talking about craftable gems that could be equiped in jewelry and chest

#154 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

Well just readed some topics and just want to say that.
No cleric in this game is one of the easy classes to play, the only hard thing IN THE START not like after months of experience u can manage, is the focus in 10/15 members and trusting in them teamworks (the 2nd one is almost impossible) being the only cleric in AA or CD is like a challenge to the player only, wen he dies? Well is not cleric fault, we know first target is cleric, cant heal others? All about u guys sacri them/taunt them or kill the ones that are atacking cleric, there's like many strategies that mostly a knight can do for save the cleric. That's why 2nd option is almost impossible, trusting in them teammates, the rest is making sure the group is going well and spam heals and flames since cleric have like infinite mp.
About cleric be tanky, tanky vs mages? Cleric can hang even vs 5 mages, them like lil ants for cleric since the class have more m.def then def, def is only broke due the def scale and the damage output is high (explaining raiders and others classes high AP, Crits, Acc, etc).

Now about some suggestion i've read here.
5 secs of invicible in a cleric? NOPE, in a knight is gd cuz is a knight but CD should have 3/5 mins CD, but in a cleric is too way overpower.
Nerf in damage 33%? Idk the damage isnt the only thing.
Nerf 66% in aoes? Nope, too much for a nerf, maybe they should give 20% less damage then a auto attack or a skill, since is a aoe but 66% aoe nerf is too much.

Buffs, idk they should be back as old times were there wasnt need charm for make them better, is a waste of sp and stats points for a cleric, one reason why cleric have less def..... (let the rage due them charn sets come).

I think that's all i wanted to say

#155 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

Now the things i'd like to disagree with is the clerics can tank 5 mages.

Also changing cha back to int. Remember how many people raged quit back then? If we did change it back, cha would be a useless stat again and people would rage quit just like last time before the charm update.

Lastly, 3-5 mins CD is too long lol. That all i got. The rest are alright.

#156 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:02 AM

About cleric be tanky, tanky vs mages? Cleric can hang even vs 5 mages, them like lil ants for cleric since the class have more m.def then def, def is only broke due the def scale and the damage output is high (explaining raiders and others classes high AP, Crits, Acc, etc).

If you think a cleric can tank 5 mages, then you're wrong. My single mage took down a team of 4-5 fs with significant damage in few seconds. This was a game with 3-5fs each side and was taken after Manashield nerf. It does took a while to kill but they still die even from 1-2 mage vs 4-5 fs. So no, a cleric cannot tank 5 mages.

MAGE_zpszoavayex.png

Edited by LunaXavier, 25 June 2015 - 07:03 AM.

#157 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:21 AM

If you think a cleric can tank 5 mages, then you're wrong. My single mage took down a team of 4-5 fs with significant damage in few seconds. This was a game with 3-5fs each side and was taken after Manashield nerf. It does took a while to kill but they still die even from 1-2 mage vs 4-5 fs. So no, a cleric cannot tank 5 mages.

MAGE_zpszoavayex.png

if that's true then i take off what i said, but yeah a example how's the game is broken, 2 mages rekting 4-5 FS.

i think about tankness dont have more anything to say.

btw what GA mode is that o.o? AA or CD? like those points, wish i could get them every game XD

#158 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

if that's true then i take off what i said, but yeah a example how's the game is broken, 2 mages rekting 4-5 FS.

i think about tankness dont have more anything to say.

btw what GA mode is that o.o? AA or CD? like those points, wish i could get them every game XD

AA lol, CD is not playable because of lag :X

#159 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

With the recent damage output change fs cant tank magic damage anymore lol... they equally hurt now.. before update my bc does puny damage to clerics.. now I can kill them like pancakes

#160 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

NOO NOT THE PANCAKES  :Emo_14:

#161 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

Even with these nerfs, everything about the cleric seems right now.

My suggestion to have nerfs would be for about all the buffs besides  mp, accu, def, mdef, mspd, enhance damage..

Reasons.

If damage output was decreased everything in general, then this needs to be done.

You see, there's barely enough accu to hit the highest dodge class (raiders in general)

AP generally is strong (might be too strong),

Some classes although they should be hitting fast, are hitting too fast. (might change my mind on this one)

If damage output was decreased in general, hp should also to compensate the decrease.

Crit is crazy, a lot of people can reach 1k minimum with little effort on gears.

Reason for the exclusion

MP, its pretty small unless we are talking about mages but this buff don't count as their max mp.

Accu, highest dodge class could barely be hit sometimes, even with hell lot of accu. (sometimes)

Def, scaling now is already really stupid, so to i'd rather keep this as it is

Mdef, ^ same

mspd, speed is one interesting defensive stat that should remain as it is since its good enough as it is (at least what i think)

Enhance damage, charm has no influence in this, max is only 10% 

I hope people can see this.

Buff or nerf on PvP bonus, PvP gears.

Don't touch the buffs, don't screw us PvM. :bow:

#162 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:42 PM

I really don't understand clerics whining so much about their survivability.... clerics are quite tanky! and if you complain so much about those critical locks... why don't you pump your crit and sens stats then!... ahhhh ye, because you get charm stats to boost your heals.... and 400 charm on your build for max buffs.... guess what! you cannot have everything.

As for the whole buff subject... Did you happen to play AA without a single buff on both side.... happened to me a couple of time... most balanced and fun fights ever... enough said ;p

Honestly- do you even cleric bro? 

There's a point where having not enough charm for your heals, makes your heals, pretty much utterly useless, -- also, dumping into sen for crit reduction, means less you are also putting into int, which not only effects heal power, but seriously, drastically, effects defense. 

#163 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

Buff or nerf on PvP bonus, PvP gears.

Don't touch the buffs, don't screw us PvM. :bow:

lol no worries man, if they do that to buffs, they'll also have to relook at the mobs for the pvm players and scale them back down. It is needed if it is done.

#164 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:23 AM

lol no worries man, if they do that to buffs, they'll also have to relook at the mobs for the pvm players and scale them back down. It is needed if it is done.

True indeed, if devs would do like scale def we players would be like, this game is soo broken, and like from all the players in rose half or even more would leave since it would be impossible killing mobs even with buffs or without them

#165 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:36 PM

MAGE_zpszoavayex.png

Havent you got any sleep/mutes from the opposing clerics? If not , that would be some horrible supporting. Imagine 3-5 clerics on each side. with that number of co-clerics in a team i can conveniently use sleeps/mute while not worrying about healing/ its not just about "skills" but how you use them lol.

Edited by MonnaLise, 30 June 2015 - 09:40 PM.

#166 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:31 AM

Everyone has their own build. And i respect that fact, so even if it is possible to do so, it is definitely not easy to do so because everyone has their own playstyle.

Don't say they are bad just because they cannot support their own team by muting someone just because you can. They have different styles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users