Berserker class update feedback - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Berserker class update feedback

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#26 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

Firstly, all classes should have that similar setup. PvP in requiem is atrocious enough without the cash shop. Each class should have stuns, fears, debuffs, heals, ect. The key to being good in PvP in an MMORPG is using your skills wisely. Monitoring cool downs, knowing what conditions to debuff, when to silence, when to burst dps, ect.

Secondly, No class should be winning versus another, that means the balance is broken; but we've known that for years. The winner should be determined by the better player, as briefly explained  above.

Thirdly, some of you need AA classes.

Edited by KraizerReziark, 26 May 2015 - 05:01 PM.

#27 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

First of all guys, you need to pay more attention:

Berserker VS Defiler +30, Defiler Winner if attack first.

Berserker VS Elem +30, Elem Winner, debuff is crazy odd thing, no matter reflect in berserker.

Berserker with Immort Set VS SIN +30, SIN Winner and like always SIN attack first, Immor set has no defense.

Berserker VS WL +30, WL Winner no matter what you do, WL insane 48% Defense debuff + -750 enchanting and Incredible HP, literally leaving you naked without any defense. You can’t see me.

Just to make sure you understand this skill: Reflect just work in direct attack, not in all AOE attack, it doesn’t reflect all the direct attacks, so no problem with this skill.

All skill on berserker decrease HP and decrease all your defense, this is not happening with WL or with others characters.

If we need to change something, WL and Defilers Stun basically only touches you and leaves you paralyzed for a large amount of time. “We haven’t complained about it.”

16 second or more stunned, enough to kill a whole party like noobs, no matter the how much HP you have your dead, (Thug Life).

Another odd thing that needs to be changed is Adamant mind from Commanders, I mean the insane time activated it has, this skill is always activated.

I know some commanders in the server with 56k HP, so commanders should be the kings in the server? So because now Berserker have 10% HP more, we will sentence Berserkers for this, it’s not ok that we lose 40% defense with Bartuk Legacy.

In my opinion, WL, commanders, Elemens, Defilers are the monster of the server.

Look at the FOC results for example, the characters above are always on top.

Example Berserker AA with Nightmare Set, its nothing against WL because with all set +30 you don’t have enough defense to keep a fight.

We are not talking about the other skills that WL and Defilers have, that’s a different story.

I hope this help!!!

This guy is smoking something, Defi, elem wins against zerk, best joke evah, even if the elem attack first the dmg isnt enough to kill a zerk with 60k hp, you can stunlock as zerk and destroy them, lol boy seems u never played this game

#28 enriquediaz37

enriquediaz37

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

This guy is smoking something, Defi, elem wins against zerk, best joke evah, even if the elem attack first the dmg isnt enough to kill a zerk with 60k hp, you can stunlock as zerk and destroy them, lol boy seems u never played this game

Hey duel a Defiler +30 and tell him attack you firts then see what happen with your 60k HP.

Elem will -_- u up, Good defense to take serkers hits, and elem has far stun and near stun, rage of bugs as AOE and reflect doesnt work here.

Dont spend all that money in CAD litle boy, we have a max limit for that XD, seems like your really a nob.

Learnd how to play and ask see around the map, maybe some duel between Defiler vs Serker and Serker vs Elem will help you to understand.

Edited by enriquediaz37, 26 May 2015 - 06:32 PM.

#29 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

Hey duel a Defiler +30 and tell him attack you firts then see what happen with your 60k HP.

pop up reflect and he kills himself

#30 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:38 AM

Defiler has nearly on each Skill Cast Time so you say we just have to ask the Berserker in Battlefield :

"Hey Mr. Zerk" Can you please wait 2-3 Sec for my AoE or T.-O.-S.  to cast? ya he will surly do that^^

Alone in regards of Cast Time and Instant Stuns Zerk is OP like sh.t since they gave Charge 1sec Stun...

You can simply stun look with combination from terror Burning Dash don`t even need Shackle or Skull Crasher.

To argue who ever attacks first wins is no argument. Since you can attack with Burning Dash from 33m that more than the common Caster or Mele Class.

Edited by Sandyman, 27 May 2015 - 12:39 AM.

#31 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

Zerk is a beast . Speaking of similiar gear duels zerk will and should win atleast 90% of the time in 1v1. if u are losing then u are probably doing something wrong. mini AM will protect u from almost everything and u can lock ppl with crusher terror and 2 charges.

#32 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

i am a fully +30 defiler with 4.5k defense

I have 1v1 with Smiley, the top zerk in the game.

I cannot kill him

best case I kill myself on his reflect

worst case he perma stun fears me and I die

in a group, yes I can make him absolutely useless with perma bind and lith

1v1, he demolishes

so whichever retard thinks a defiler will win 1v1, is smoking some crazy stuff

#33 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:14 AM

i am a fully +30 defiler with 4.5k defense

I have 1v1 with Smiley, the top mallwhore in the game.

I cannot kill him

best case I kill myself on his reflect

worst case he perma stun fears me and I die

in a group, yes I can make him absolutely useless with perma bind and lith

1v1, he demolishes

so whichever retard thinks a defiler will win 1v1, is smoking some crazy stuff

#34 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

oh and to that idiot who thinks zerk isn't OP

that's not how reflect works you retarded little muffinhead

it reflects ANY SKILL

ANY

which means when I cast a ground aoe and then I run away, some zerk removes his resist, stands on it and kills me from the other side of the map

REFLECT WORKS ON ALL SKILLS RETARD

NOT DIRECT ONES

test before you speak

or kill yourself, either one is fine with me

#35 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

Zerk reflect must be nerfed a little ;S

#36 enriquediaz37

enriquediaz37

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:44 AM

Make a serker and stop QQ babies.

If Defiler lose againts serkers is because your a nob.

As I told u before, all skills on berserker decrease defense and HP.

And for the others that say that reflect works in all AOE, tell a mistyc use rains againts a serker with reflect activated and see if reflect the rains like direct attacks.

Edited by enriquediaz37, 27 May 2015 - 08:51 AM.

#37 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

The server is already 40% zerk. Everyone can see its way way to OP. I feel like requiem was bastardised. Its like im playing a mod of a once good game. Why are you still here helium? Seriously dude its been how many years and all you ever did was huff about korean not letting you do any ideas. Well you got the ball and from what ive seen they probably thought your ideas where insanely bad. There is no balance to this game anymore since you made these skill changes. I dont even see anyones ideas in any of your changes. Your such a disappointment :( Please pull Sakana out of schooling and give him dev control. If anything the guy was a try hard to keep us happy and always tried to give some reasoning to what he was saying. You my friend are nothing short of ignorant to this community. As for Alteris maybe you could do some comic relief for us like you did at your last job. We arent always sure if your even still working here ^^

Edited by BumblefootV7, 27 May 2015 - 10:05 AM.

#38 enriquediaz37

enriquediaz37

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

Seems like all the commanders that were the masters with 56k HP before, changed to serkers because now serkers have the opportunity to kill them.

Dont be haters, not all the time you have to be the winners in all, HP, def, Adam, ect...

Good jod gravity and dev, thank u for give the chance to other class.

I will be waiting for the next skill changes.

Best regards,

#39 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:39 AM

And for the others that say that reflect works in all AOE, tell a mistyc use rains againts a serker with reflect activated and see if reflect the rains like direct attacks.

sorry man , but i can't agree either . it's more like others say... honestly , i don't gear and play too much my zerk by now , focused as i am as ever on main.

but i think you can forget the skills you call "autodebuffing" def of yourself (sorry for the bad english)

just make a Zerk with adamant, reflect and the highest hp possible ( "easy" drops , hp pogs , many enchants giving CON and HP , many items - fluids high guard- breathing on jewels etc. etc) i am pretty sure you can make anything trying to hit you die around you even without fighting back, no need others skills reflect alone is insane .

only countermeasure is AA and few real AA class with decents damages remains now (AA sins , AA rangers and ? cause i still wonder about a full AA SR dunno if it work well, really , and if you don't have your personal tempy buffer :p_smile: )

as a prot , honestly i can still smack their faces : AA while reflect and then full damages when gone . BUT , that's for theory because of chain stun/fear.

AND the SUMMUM : THE COMBO : PB !! :heh:  you need an army and many losses inside to get rid of a PB zerk with reflect. and  NOTHING can match in defense / resist any good PB. no need to say more about Zerk 's one, eh ? good zerk pb-ing = everybody running safe zone (unless they have suicidal tendency :heh: )

defis are a biggest problem for me , for sure , matter of classes and what they are made for. but still zerk IS the OPest class now followed closely by elem/defi.

#40 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

I am Wl for example and reflect will work against my swing ( not targetable aoe) so ur argument is invalid. I quess u are just one of the zerkwagon and wants it to stay OP.

#41 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:48 AM

Seems like all the commanders that were the masters with 56k HP before, changed to serkers because now serkers have the opportunity to kill them.

Dont be haters, not all the time you have to be the winners in all, HP, def, Adam, ect...

Good jod gravity and dev, thank u for give the chance to other class.

I will be waiting for the next skill changes.

Best regards,

bests commies were eaten alive by best sins in the days you talk about : no. filler can't really protect adamant as CD of soccer is shorter than addy one.  stelaing weapon was finishing the work. cause commies have NO heals. lower dps than sins and zerks, no personal attack buffs like theses two.

was a time were commies were maybe some kind of "kings", if you want (even i am not really agree , cause making a decent commie back then was a biggest challenge than for others classes because of its "hybrid" aspect on stats needed and no ability to stealth or stun at end of rush... but let's say "you are right" still) BUT never like zerks. whatever you say.

simple list already mentioned everywhere :

zerk : dps, heal skill, adamant, attack buffs, hp buffs, reflect, fear, two stuns, a skill totally IGNORING any kind of defense!...etc  (remind you something that have been NERFED years ago in commie tree ?) :heh:

commie : adamant, hush,slow , one stun ...and ? QUESTIONS ? :p_err:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 27 May 2015 - 10:53 AM.

#42 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:11 AM

In my opinion berserker should be the king in pvp, but that doesn t mean he should be unkillable.

The berserker adamant mind seems much weaker than commie one, the main problem is that reflect and ofc the OP PB .

#43 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:31 AM

In my opinion berserker should be the king in pvp, but that doesn t mean he should be unkillable.

The berserker adamant mind seems much weaker than commie one, the main problem is that reflect and ofc the OP PB .

i see what you mean. but no , still. cause ANY class that would be the "king in pvp" would turn as the "overplayed one". knowing that being efficient in pvp (gear , often) make you OP too in pve (well yeah single target :p_smile:  but eh ! for raids : give me a rad and a full team of zerks...and that's all :heh: )

that were the "paper/scissor/stone" system make his sense and give to all class a reason to be.

yeah , are we talking about balance again ? ooooh noooo ! not again !!! :heh:

no class should be KING in all situations , neither zerk nor any other.

#44 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

All this is ooooo much entertaining. Like, really.

I do feel sorry for the few of you who desperately try to somehow still play this brutally abused version of a once quite promising game (even with the many flaws it always had).

Are you all STILL so very blind? Or so horribly addicted to the very last breath? Can't you AT LAST see and realise and accept, that these dudes are hopeless? They "fix" one class? And screw the rest? How long does it take? With how many bugs and more bugs in the process? And you still have the blind hope that somehow they will manage to "change and fix" ALL classes, make them "equal", "balanced", whatnot? W H E N?

I do admire your determination, if I can call it that, after all this gigantic smelly mountain of poop thrown into your faces. Even if I once had the burning desire to make a comeback and give it another try (not the 2nd by any means), I can see there is no chance. There is only grief and sadness left here, and it hurts to see what is being done each and every passing day.

An amateur (?) school kid would have been doing far better in a primitive private server. And this I am not saying as an offense to the "school kid", I am just trying to comprehend what on Earth the "dev team" has in mind (?), do they really play their own game for a few minutes in a real environment, and if they ever did, have they been satisfied with the experience...

I rest my case, first with the "dev team", and then with the "player base".

#45 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:32 AM

You did not hear Alteris Nin? it`s the Code that forbid changes.

This Game is backed like a Cake...your not supposed to ask for something Healthy.

Sugar Sellers have to sell Sugar or they lose their Job.

:party:

#46 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

This was a joke right?  A joke?  You're not seriously suggesting that on in a normal fight the squishiest mages kill the hardest hitting, most hp, Highly defended, addy minded, reflected class in the game right?  You ARE joking right?

Edited by BloodyHalo, 29 May 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#47 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

All this is ooooo much entertaining. Like, really.

I do feel sorry for the few of you who desperately try to somehow still play this brutally abused version of a once quite promising game (even with the many flaws it always had).

Are you all STILL so very blind? Or so horribly addicted to the very last breath? Can't you AT LAST see and realise and accept, that these dudes are hopeless? They "fix" one class? And screw the rest? How long does it take? With how many bugs and more bugs in the process? And you still have the blind hope that somehow they will manage to "change and fix" ALL classes, make them "equal", "balanced", whatnot? W H E N?

I do admire your determination, if I can call it that, after all this gigantic smelly mountain of poop thrown into your faces. Even if I once had the burning desire to make a comeback and give it another try (not the 2nd by any means), I can see there is no chance. There is only grief and sadness left here, and it hurts to see what is being done each and every passing day.

An amateur (?) school kid would have been doing far better in a primitive private server. And this I am not saying as an offense to the "school kid", I am just trying to comprehend what on Earth the "dev team" has in mind (?), do they really play their own game for a few minutes in a real environment, and if they ever did, have they been satisfied with the experience...

I rest my case, first with the "dev team", and then with the "player base".

you misunderstand me. i still love my toon no matter how far they made it a useless and weak class. i still like some pvp when possible in battles , as i am somehow more "designed for that"... but not only and my build still work well for farming / bashing even if of course i am not a AOE nuker.

i agree with advice on status of the game. i must admit about our devs ability too. even if i think that somehow they really try to do something more enjoyable (and once again : don't misunderstand me : i said "i think they try", i didn't say " i hope they will succeed" )

i am just posting cause i have some good time to do it and sharing subjects with some others sometimes , the same way i play when i want to , and still succeed in having some good time to do it. yeah , it's just some raids , farm, battle against unbalanced classes but i am ok with that. when it turn i am not i make a break. I don't wait something special from the game.

Now of course everybody's free and legit to have requests. I have none , just having my fun. and wait to see what they will do with our classes. Then i will see if it suit me or not. But still it's nice to talk and share about in-game things in a game we once like (and that i still like, everybody's free with opinion too , eh ?)

#48 RampageMelody

RampageMelody

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:24 PM

after reading some of this -_-...I think some people need to play all the classes well geared before allowed to post their QQ about class changes,,,, first of all    Assassin>Zerk>rest that's basically  the way things are at the moment. and these are pvp classes not farm classes, Assassin/Zerk/Prot and others idk have nooooooo farm for example, mistic can do the daily free TD 7x+ per 10 min key, zerker/sin can maybe do half of that... >.> pls stop the QQ about skills all the classes are getting bump ups. and a certain Venezuelan only QQ about Blood Rage couse he cant completely destroy SS zerker now :D

#49 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

Decrease HP and defense? my zerk have 52k hp and 4.3k defense so what you talking about LOL

i have sin +30

i have defiler +30

i have zerk +30

i have wl +30

i have commy +30

i have saker +30

i have elem+30

i have tank +30

i have radiant +30

even without reflect no1 can kill a zerk as caster [1 vs 1]

blood rage and stunlock, charge hit - run burning dash- hit skull crasher hit hit hit run charge hit - AM+REFLECT HIT HIT and u are dead, there no chance.

This guy is trying be a troll or something, or maybe is a crap defiler that no ones know abt him

all my chars have hearts scales and insignias-regal on it

so what you talking abt?

yea i focused my sin with CAD if haz now 2700 cad with 3300 physical dmg and 32k hp with both defense cap [ 3800/3600] and have all the jewelry from TBF 4 balls and items that u cant ever pay and no one beats it in 1 vs 1 Hue, and ive tested each class on this game, play with it for months, i know what im talking about you sounds like a nub getting attention

Edited by crkiller, 03 June 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#50 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:47 AM

Dear requiem staff

I feel there is no equality now between bartuks and the other races. You have created a super race. There is only one word to decribe these changes. They are racist.  Why are these zerks like assasin tanks with reflects that make us other races commit suicide. This sirs is very distasteful and disrespectful to all of elf kind.

Why you do this? :(

Edited by BumblefootV7, 04 June 2015 - 11:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users