please fix lisent U drop rate and refine success rate - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

please fix lisent U drop rate and refine success rate

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

lisent u + venu and pluto from 1-15, 
Go big or go home. 

#27 tailboi

tailboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:(leonis)

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

Honor is easiest to refine TheRealCaNehDa just doesnt know how to play the market. Only knows how to pay for Item Mall. Refine System 1-7 nothing , 7-10 nothing or pinks and purples  ,10-13 lisent HG and Venurunes , 13-15 Plutos , venurunes & Lisent U. If you have a tank and wear drop rate gems you can get 7 lisent U per drop and can run CoU in less then 10 minutes 

#28 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:00 PM

U's drop like rain in Dungeons....Purples and HG's too....

Get 5 buddies to do Ulveruck runs...profit...

#29 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

For me, the refine success rate must be reconfigured, they must add fair enough success rates, +10% success rate something like that, and for the drop rate of Lisent U, it must stay the same as it is since it is under Legendary Drop Table. If you see those vendors from Junon market selling OP Lisent U then you must farm it on your own and stop complaining here just because of that ok, there's many options to farm Lisent U, do Turak's Quest in Sikuku Ruins, run dungeons like CoU or HOO and clear every monsters you see LOL, wear proper drop gems and costume gears which greatly affects drop rate. I can sense a LAZY player. This topic must be closed seriously.

#30 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:11 AM

Honor is easiest to refine TheRealCaNehDa just doesnt know how to play the market. Only knows how to pay for Item Mall. Refine System 1-7 nothing , 7-10 nothing or pinks and purples  ,10-13 lisent HG and Venurunes , 13-15 Plutos , venurunes & Lisent U. If you have a tank and wear drop rate gems you can get 7 lisent U per drop and can run CoU in less then 10 minutes 

hi can you tell me which gem i should use to increase the chance to get more lisents .. thanks 

#31 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:12 AM

hi can you tell me which gem i should use to increase the chance to get more lisents .. thanks 

and do i have to wear it on the character that i use to pick the lisents, or the characters that kills the mobs . thanks

#32 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

1-7 ->nothing

7-11-> Purple and HG easily

11-13-> HG/U+venus

13-15-> U+Venus+Plutos 

If you ask: is it worth to refine +15 with the current dmg formula?  Unless you rely on dodge (or even if you do), refine to +11/+12 and you will do more than fine xD

Not gonna spend 10b to refine 1 set to +15 for a def that will make no difference...

#33 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

For me, the refine success rate must be reconfigured, they must add fair enough success rates, +10% success rate something like that, and for the drop rate of Lisent U, it must stay the same as it is since it is under Legendary Drop Table. If you see those vendors from Junon market selling OP Lisent U then you must farm it on your own and stop complaining here just because of that ok, there's many options to farm Lisent U, do Turak's Quest in Sikuku Ruins, run dungeons like CoU or HOO and clear every monsters you see LOL, wear proper drop gems and costume gears which greatly affects drop rate. I can sense a LAZY player. This topic must be closed seriously.

GEM: Radiant Legendite Marquise

and do i have to wear it on the character that i use to pick the lisents, or the characters that kills the mobs . thanks

=> Isn't it obvious? Character who got the first hit on mobs.

=> Animal Back Bone won't turn into Lisent U when you pick it up right?

#34 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

Trang..

I think he is asking for the Gem that gives the max quantity of an item.. hence why he asked "character that i use to pick the lisents"... In that case.. This is the gem you need:

Radiant Dolomite Asscher

And NO.. you use it on the character that first hit the mobs NOT the character that u use to loot the items..

#35 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:25 PM

Trang..

I think he is asking for the Gem that gives the max quantity of an item.. hence why he asked "character that i use to pick the lisents"... In that case.. This is the gem you need:

Radiant Dolomite Asscher

And NO.. you use it on the character that first hit the mobs NOT the character that u use to loot the items..

Yeah, true that. My bad.

Radiant Dolomite Asscher - Increase maximum drop quantity 3 - Foot gem

#36 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

Legendary Tier

• Enthiric, Hermes & Lisent U
  • Only monsters with a Class of post-48-0-96103000-1405448726.png Captain, post-48-0-02896800-1405448729.png SubBoss and post-48-0-32721600-1405448731.png King have been given a listing for a Legendary drop tier.
    • Game Arena Dungeon: post-48-0-96103000-1405448726.png Captains are excluded from Legendary drops.

Guys.. Correct me if I am wrong but.. look at this.. In Game Arena Dungeons like COU/HOO/SOD/SC.. ONLY SubBosses and Kings have Legendary Tier listings because Captains are excluded from Legendary Tier.. So.. In those Dungeons.. There arent many SubBosses (probably 2 in COU) and Kings (only 1 in COU) ranked mobs inside.. therefore, farming for Lisent U is futile inside Game Arena DG even with your Drop Gems + Medals and what not..

Or am I wrong?

#37 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

It's because Lisent U isn't in the legendary drop tier. They drop from just about any spider in COU.... 

Edited by Feuer, 31 May 2015 - 09:30 PM.

#38 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:41 PM

Then they should update that forum thread.. cuz its misleading

#39 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:56 PM

Then they should update that forum thread.. cuz its misleading

Only in dungeons I guess.

Because normally they're dropping following that drop table.

Try killing Krawfy Captains or Tyrants

#40 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

They probly should, but from my personal experiences Lisent U is in the Epic tier, not Legendary. That's the only reason it would drop at all in CoU. 

#41 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:45 PM

They probly should, but from my personal experiences Lisent U is in the Epic tier, not Legendary. That's the only reason it would drop at all in CoU. 

But Feuer.. Look at this:

• Only monsters with a Class of post-48-0-30233200-1405448728.png Leader, post-48-0-96103000-1405448726.png Captain, post-48-0-02896800-1405448729.png SubBoss and post-48-0-32721600-1405448731.png King have been given a listing for an epic drop tier.
    • Game Arena Dungeon: post-48-0-30233200-1405448728.png Leader & post-48-0-96103000-1405448726.png Captains are excluded from Epic drops.

Even for Epic Tiers.. in GA Dungeons.. Leaders / Captains are excluded from Epic drops.. meaning.. Only Subbosses and Kings are supposed to drop Epic/Legendary things..

#42 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

Then that needs to be updated, or the Lisents are in the Very Rare tier. Eitehr rate, the listing is incorrect. Or the drop table was set incorrectly. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users