[R] When i should leave LOW TI? - Guide for newly hatched 3rd Class - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[R] When i should leave LOW TI? - Guide for newly hatched 3rd Class

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:12 PM

INTRODUCTION

Fed up with LOW TI for so long and you finally made your 3rd class, and feel like you are ready to move forward to mid TI? Not that quick brah! You need to prepare your skillset before moving to mid TI.

Why???

Usually Low TI monsters HP are about 3k-10k and mid TI are about 10k-40k. If you are a killer, do you have what it takes to beat mid TI monsters? using only your 2nd class/trans class skill? The answer is no. You need to get your essential skills before moving to mid TI, which means you need to stay in Low TI a little bit longer to pump up your job levels.

JOB LEVELS REQUIRED FOR EVERY CLASSES

Below, i give some job leves suggestion necessary for each classes to be considered prepared to move to mid TI (this is just from my understanding, feel free to give suggestion):

Rune Knight

Dragon Breath Build: 16 (1 breath element) or 26 (2 breath elements). Essential skills: Dragon training 5, Dragon breath 10, Dragon breath water 10.

Ignition Break Build: 23. Essential skills: Ignition break 5.

ASPD: 21. Essential skills: Rune Mastery 10, Enchant Blade 5, Dragon Traning 5.

Royal Guard

Overbrand Build: 22. Essential skills: Overbrand 5, Vanishing Point 10, Moonslasher 5.

Shield Spell: 26. Essential skills: Overbrand 5, Shield Spell 3.

Ray of Genesis: 27. Essential skills: Ray of Genesis 5, Inspiration 5.

Archbishop

Full Support: 23. Essential skill: C. Heal 3, Prefatio level 5, High Heal 5, Canto Candidus 3, Clementia 3, Epiclesis 1.

Sacrament: 35. Essential skill: Sacrament 5, C. Heal 3, Prefatio 5, High heal 1, Canto Candidus 3, Clementia 3, Epiclesis 1.

Adoramus: 20. Essential skills: Judex 5, Adoramus 10.

Sura

Flash Combo: 23. Essential skills: Flash Combo 5, Tiger Cannon 10.

Rampage Blaster: 27. Essential skills: Rampage Blaster 5, Rising Dragon 10.

Tank: 26. Essentail skills: Rising Dragon 10, Energy Gain 3, Power Absorb 1.

Warlock

Comet: 23. Essential skills: Comet 5, Crimson Rock 5, Jack Frost 5.

Aoe: 30. Essential skills: Crimson Rock 5, Jack Frost 5, Soul Expansion 5, Earth Strain 5.

Sorcerer

Aoe: 21, Essential skills: Psychic wave 5, Earth Grave 5, Diamond Dust 5, Varetyr Spear 5.

Elemental Psychic Wave: 32. Essential skills: Psychic wave 5, Call Agni-Aqua-Terra-Ventus (all level 2), Spirit Cure 1

Spell Fist: 33. Essential skills: Spell fist 5, Call agni-terra-ventus (all level 2), call aqua 3, spirit cure 1.

Ranger

Arrow Storm: 23. Essential skills: Arrow Storm 10, Camouflage 5, Trap Research level 1..

ASPD/Autowarg: 25. Essential skills: Warg Strike 5, Fear Breeze 5, Arrow Storm 5.

Trapper: 18. Essential skills: Fire Trap 5, Trap Research 5, Bomb Cluster 5, Detonator 1, Maze Trap 1.

Maestro/Wanderer

Support: 22. Essential skills: Voice Lesson 10, Windmill rush/swing dance 5, Severe Rainstorm 5

Sound battle: 22. Essential skills: Reverberation 5, Metallic Sound 5, Great Echo 5, Dominion 1, Severe Rainstorm 5

Mechanic

Axe: 18. Essential skills: Axe Tornado 5, Lava Flow 5, Mado License 5.

Mado: 26. Essential skills: Arm Cannon 3, Knuckle Boost 5, Mado License 5, Remodel 4, Cooldown 1

Geneticist

Cart Cannon: 16. Essential skills: Cart Cannon 5, Cart Boost 5, Cart Remodelling 5.

Fire Expansion: 16. Essential skills: Demonic Fire 3. Fire Expansion 5.

Guillotine Cross

Katar: 16. Essential skills: Rolling Cutter 5, Cross Ripper Slasher 5, Cross Impact 5.

Counter Slash: 16. Essential skills: Counter slash 5, Weapon blocking 5, Cross impact 5.

Shadow Chaser

Copycat: 18. Essential skills: Reproduce 10, Feint Bomb 3.

Autocaster: 21. Essential skills: Reproduce 10, AutoShadowSpell 10.

Kagerou/Oboro

Physical aoe: 27. Essential skills: Swirling Petal 5, Kunai Explosion 5, Pure Soul 5, Earth charm 1, 16th Night 5, Illusion Shadow 5.

Melee: 23 (oboro) or 33 (kagerou). Essential skills: Right hand mastery 5, left hand mastery 5, shadow hiding 1, cross slash 5, pure soul 5, earth charm 1, shadow warrior 5 (kagerou)

Magic: 19 (kagerou) or 25 (oboro). Essential skills: Fire-Ice-Wind charm 1, 16th Night 5, Illusion shadow 5, Pure soul 5, Distorted Crescent 5 (oboro).

Rebel

All build: 50. Essential skills: everything you need such as round trip, fire rain, dragon tail, slug shot. This can be done since job exp of rebel is buggy so you can gain 50 job levels pretty fast.

Super Novice

need more information, i dont play SN :D

TIPS and TRICK

To maximize your job exp gained, there are some methods to do:

1. Join a guild and tax yourself 50%. Doing this way, it slows your base exp gained by 50% while job exp gained is not affected, making you to be able to stay in LOW TI longer.

2. Do Eden quest 91-99 quest: http://irowiki.org/w...sts#Level_91-99 . It offers 311k Job EXP per quest, and there are 16 quests to complete.

3. Suicide when you are about to level up. Staying at level 99 gives you unlimited free skill reset on izlude, good if you want to try some skills. While being in level 100 unlocks some gears that has level 100 requirement like mora set.

Suicide method can be done by killing yourself over and over again in low TI map (requires you to be ress-ed and died at the same place over and over),  Map west of prontera prt_fild05 and pharos lighthouse cmd_fild07 (requires to safe at kafra and summon mobs using dead branch/amulet on the spawn point, then let them kill you over and over again)/

Edited by fuyukikun, 02 June 2016 - 11:37 PM.

#2 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

I honestly feel that getting all your job levels in low TI is over rated and you can save much more time going to mid TI after 6 or 7 job levels and gain exp at nearly double the rate compared to low.  You would probably hit job level 25 in mid TI before you even come close to job 15 in low TI in the same amount of time.  You'll most likely be in a party anyway and each class can still easily contribute to the party even with sub 10 job level. 

Rune knight: bowling bash is still viable for mid TI so they have the option of going straight to mid TI.  Dragon mastery for the extra run speed is about all you need.

Sorcerer: psy wave level 5 is all you need. so that is job level 6.  Even then, SP PLS SP PLS SP PLS is what most people expect out of you anyway in parties and keeping the dps topped off on exp is just as important to the party as dealing supplemental AOE damage.  Dead/ no sp dps = no dps at all.

AB: Job 3 for level 1 aoe agi and aoe blessing.  Level 1 collosus heal if you doubt your own ability to keep the party up.  That is seriously all you need to support for parties, especially if you have a second AB or strings/GK to back you up.  Mid TI incoming damage is typically not high enough for you to need to utilize the full arsenal of AB skills.

Royal guard: last i checked sacrifice, guard, and grand cross is a paladin skill.  You're a RG, you can contribute to the party and carry your weight in a party by just standing around and fart out some lines every once in a while.

Warlock: unless i'm mistaken, stormgust and lov still hurts as a warlock.  Grab a strings buddy and go to town?  Don't see what the big deal is.  Comet definitely isn't needed for mid TI unless you just want to show off.

Rangers: level 6 arrow storm for the extra aoe distance all you need.  That is job 11 at most, you can get away with job 7 with level 1 arrow storm if you go full ham on consumables to boost your damage and you would probably out damage most mid TI rangers.  You can easily make up for a ton of damage to 1 shot things with things such as elemental converters, and probably using the white wing set.  Even then, having a second aoe in the party for more supplemental damage is more than enough to wipe out mobs reliably.  Oh, and focus arrow strike don't magically stop dealing damage when you turn ranger, you can spam FAS in between AS cooldowns for supplemental DPS.

Genetics: you max cart cannon at job 8. You'll be doing more than enough damage with just level 5 cart cannon and the appropriate cannonballs to handle yourself, especially in a party.  Aid pot is still tremendously helpful even up to level 175.

GX: EDP is a sinx skill.  You can max rolling cutter at job 6.  If your damage sucks, chug some edp.  If your damage doesn't suck, use edp anyway you scrub.

Wanderers/maestros: why are you wasting your time?  People will worship the ground you walk on especially in mid TI for your strings and GK.  Why waste your time when your main damage ability is buggy as hell and costs more sp than most warlock skills.  Git gud at song flashing and people will worship you even if you're 175/1.  Take the path of least resistance imo.

Mechanic/shadow chasers: LOL i'm sorry, i truly am.  You might as well go straight to mid TI anyway because the community expects nothing from you and you're probably the one forming/maintaining the party anyway.

#3 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:27 PM

^ pretty much that. for classes like ranger or rg, once you've maxed out your aoe abilities you can go ahead and move on to mid ti. rgs might not really even need to max overbrand, since their role in parties is pull/sac both of which don't really require third class skills.

#4 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:26 AM

shadow chasers: LOL i'm sorry, i truly am.  You might as well go straight to mid TI anyway because the community expects nothing from you and you're probably the one forming/maintaining the party anyway

trolling attempt? or sarcasm?
anyway, get your reproduce to 10 and get your own AS. It will make your life easier in mid ti. This also give you the ability to solo nogg. If you really want to push it, get Feint bomb like what fuyuki had said in the first post. It will help you with the terrible casting time of AS and at the same time saving you the cost of pots.

and btw, generally, stay at low ti until you got your solo-ing skills. That will give you the option to solo certain map like nogg or GH. If you want to be totally depend on mid ti party, sure, just go ahead and rush into mid ti. Nothing wrong with it. After all, people love getting spoon fed in ti :D

#5 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:28 AM

Nice guide btw. I'd say it is an Optimum job level for maximum performance and survivability.

SC: job level 11 is good enough if you are using AS( your damage is sucks anyway, so be a party leader if you got no party invites)

Maestro/Wandie: job level 6 to get max Severe Rainstorm incase your party need an extra aoe. 2nd job skill is still very useful there

RK: IB/BB is for solo leveling anyway, so just get Dragon Training max with 20k mHP for tanking and you are ready to go

But it all depends on what kind of monster in mid TI at that time actually. If the monsters have 30K++ mHP it is better to have the optimum job levels for it.

#6 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:40 AM

for ab job 8-10 is more than enough.

the most important skill is level 1 praefatio, which should be the first skill to get for TI's.
2 colueso, 2 clementia, then go for either 2 canto (if wind walk or swing dance are not present), or ancilla. 

#7 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:01 AM

This is really, really a personal preference thing. Nobody ever NEEDS to stay in low TI. The fastest way to level up is actually to pump all base until a very high level (135+ or 160+) and then pump job, because higher level monsters give more EXP (duh). It's really misleading to people if a stickied thread is telling people they NEED to stay in low TI until they have job ~25 (for some classes). If anything, it should be objective and cover the pros and cons about it, what TI party leaders tend to expect, and depends whether the player is going to be soloing at all.

#8 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:41 PM

That is true...

In a Sura's case you'll mostly be Snap-pulling and maaaaaaaybe....MS Tanking (because the Ranger and Gen get all trigger happy and rush to the front in their murdering frenzy) Sura specific skills useful for that are Windmill, Cursed Circle, and of course Gentle Touch-Energy Gain in that once-in-a-blue-moon tanking.

Though I agree that staying on low TI in order to get your 3rd class skills to an acceptable level is very sensible, specially if your main skill has lots of prereqs.

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:48 PM

Tl;dr but I agree with schia's first paragraph. Get maybe a few job level in low ti but then go to mid, you'll gain job exp a lot faster. You can get by for a bit with your 2nd job skills, or a single pick up from 5 job levels like psychic wave or severe rainstorm.

#10 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:54 PM

for ab job 8-10 is more than enough.

the most important skill is level 1 praefatio, which should be the first skill to get for TI's.
2 colueso, 2 clementia, then go for either 2 canto (if wind walk or swing dance are not present), or ancilla. 

Agreed. What is ABSOLUTELY important to remember for any full support AB is NOT TO GET SACRAMENT UNTIL you have enough job levels to get the full 5 levels max. This is so then the all important Praefatio does not have that annoying and unnecessary long cooldown time (I believe level 1 is 10 seconds cooldown vs lvl 5's 40 second cooldown? someone correct me here?) until you have the job levels to utilize sacrament for your benefit.

#11 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:25 AM

13 seconds vs 25 seconds for praef lvl 1 vs lvl 5. Sacrament level 2 or 3 isn't THAT bad though in my opinion... I would still opt for those as a little bit of fixed cast time reduction is still nice.

Basically a lot of the stay in low TI nonsense is so that players who think they are "elite" will be able to show off their "mad skills" in mid TI with a totally unnecessary high job level (everyone thinks they are "elite" in this game).

I'd be more impressed with people who know how to prioritize their starting skills rather than waiting to get up to job 25 so they can "have them all". Canto is a lot more important than Clement in a TI setting IMO, as keeping people moving quickly helps a lot more than you think. Arrow Storm 6 is pretty good already and is the first step to a bigger AOE and is adequate for mid TI.

#12 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

I'd say it depends on the class you're currently playing.

Staying a little while in low TI to get some job levels is a good move....just not whole 20+ job levels, because as others have stated, you could gain more in Mid TI. 

For example, from what I understand (and if I'm wrong I'll be more than happy if someone corrects me) Reproduce allows you to copy a skill and then you can use it normally like any Intimidated skill, so you wouldn't even need Shadow Spell - since it's just to make the copied skill auto-castable. So that's 10 job levels less.

#13 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

I only needed 5 job levels on chaser to get psychic wave and start having fun with that; most jobs have similar lack of requirements for your first leveling strategy.

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:38 PM

updated

Rebel added

#15 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:57 PM

my expanded super novice is strong in mid ti
thunder storm
fireballs
heavens earth
firewell

and the love and affection of my party mates
how strong is that kee kee keeh

#16 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:50 AM

My AB is now 101 and will be trying Mid TI in a bit. I'm hoping there are a lot of people in Mid TI (Thor server).

My AB is battle though. So my heal sucks like 800+ only :(

I prefer to be a back-up AB (or a leech AB hehe) for Agi, Bless, Assumptio, Gloria and Magni. I hope I could still have party mates in Mid TI :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users