Crit Sinx Questions, Where to Level? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Crit Sinx Questions, Where to Level?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kite722

kite722

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

I need to ask some tips on the crit builds I've been hearing so much about for Sinx/GXs. The last time I played was about a year ago, so that's about as far as my knowledge of cards and gear goes. Gear and stat build-wise, my sinx is set up for leveling in ice dungeon 3 before renewal.

Basically what I want to ask is, what are some good weapons/cards/gear to use?
Stat build suggestions would help a lot too, any tips or assistance is appreciated. <_<

Also, with renewal scrambling up everything about leveling, I need to know where some good places to level are.
My sinx is at 86, and I can afford to reset the stats/skills on it as I see fit. I also have a full Morrigane's set, but no crit jur yet.

Edited by kite722, 24 November 2010 - 06:36 PM.

#2 sqvirel

sqvirel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

I can give two tips:

1) For weapon, get at least +7 Jur [3]. I carded mine with 3 Soldier Skeleton cards, which give +9% crit. However, this is neutral so I don't know how well will it work against some monsters.
2) Get Morrigane's Set. Manteau's are kind of hard to get and pricey, but the set gives STR + 2, LUK + 9, Critical Rate + 13, ATK + 18, Perfect Dodge + 13. If you have the spare cash try to get Helm and Manteau +4'd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users