Climb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

I keep seeing items being vended for a certain price, then the item is sold/shop closes, whatever happens, and then I search the item again and it's listed at a much lower price. Example - I searched one specific item multiple times today, it was up for sale at least 2 times that I saw by the same vendor. At first it was for the max 99m, then later for 95m, this item was sitting in vend for multiple hours, but I just searched it again and it's not for sale anymore but it's listed as if it sold for 70m. Maybe I'm missing something here, or is it some glitch, or people trying to manipulate the market?

#2 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

its easy to manipulate ragial data downwards.  Check ragnastats.com for a price history of that shop as it'll show you the prices for that shop as it changes over time.

As for if they're manipulating the market or not, don't know since the information you gave me is extremely vague.

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:39 AM

Average Price dont change so easily although the "best price" (lowest on the last 30days i think) will always be stated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users