3 replies to this topic

#1 Gaetan3

Gaetan3

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

Hi everybody.

I'm new on Ymir, and for first time i play with third class characters.

I'm looking for a nice PVM build for my stalker/shadow caster.

Anyone may help me plz.

#2 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

I haven't made a Stalker/Rogue/Shadow Chaser yet, but since it's a Thief Class, the builds mainly focus on AGI and DEX. Get around 20~25 DEX and then put everything into AGI until you hit really fast. Actually, your first priority is AGI, then DEX.
STR and VIT aren't really that important for a while, until you've hit 35~45 Levels. VIT actually, not until after job change.

C-A

#3 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:46 AM

You're going to need a lot more dex than that early on. Dex should be a shadow chaser's priority stat, the next being Agi. The reason for this is because shadow chasers have many de-buffing skills that rely on Dex in order to work. They are also set aside from assassins by their ability to use bows, which run off Dex for their damage. Get about 100 dex or so for your final build, and as much dex as is managable early on until you're hitting things often and ganking often.

Shadow Chasers can do or be anything, so you should decide if you want to be a magic user or a physical attacker, or a bow speciallist (or even a mixture of everything). Physical attacker means you'll want to focus on STR, DEX, AGI. Magic attacker means you'll want to focus on INT, DEX and AGI. Vit is also a good idea to have, and unlike Assassins, Shadow Chasers don't really need Luck much at all.

In terms of build, what would you prefer to do? Support by stripping enemies of their skills, weapons or armor by using divests and masquerades? Cast magic through A.S.S. while attacking (like a hindsight sage, but cooler) or just go for the flat physical damage route with raging trifecta blow, duple light and double attack stacking?

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 24 November 2010 - 04:47 AM.

#4 Gaetan3

Gaetan3

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

Tanks all for your help

i'd like to do a Bow Shadow Chaser, with full strip, masquerade and reproduce, but i'd like to play in solo to, not only for support. I have to balance the stats very well.

If is better other build for play solo just tell me, and i think about yours suggestions.

Tanks really at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users