The Fabulous Killjoys! Expanded Classes/Babies/Weirdos! Social/Leveling/ET?/MVP Guild - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Fabulous Killjoys! Expanded Classes/Babies/Weirdos! Social/Leveling/ET?/MVP Guild

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

NOTICE:

Guild is currently innactive. College is getting in the way and guild members aren't active enough to plan events. Will revive as best I can when the conditions are right. Don't think this means I still won't be recruiting from time to time.

Hello there my lovelies.

:p_love: :p_love: :p_love: :p_love:
~*~EST~*~

My name is Robby and I am here to ask you about your interest in this little idea I have! I used to run a rather small, rather loose guild of weirdos who play this game in ways many people believe it shouldn't be, or do weird things just to go against the grain, it was called Crave! and lasted a couple of months before I had some life issues that kept me from playing Ragnarok for TWO WHOLE YEARS. Since then I have came back, played in a couple of guilds, made friends, and grown much as a player and person, and now I believe it's time to bring back the idea that I loved and nurture it into fruitfulness, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

I need people to populate a new social guild for weirdos :x

I'm looking for some (at least mildly) dedicated individuals who would give up their time to contribute to the creation of this tiny, adorable monstrosity. Help level, provide leadership, donate (I have no clue what you'd donate, since we're social), bring in some bodies, write guides for us, etc. and I'll love you forever.

This guild will be primarily for those who have a main character that is an Expanded Class or a set of secondary characters that are expandeds that they love playing whenever they can. However, it is also open to people with Baby Character obsessions or people who like to play unpopular or wonderfully weird builds (Battle Bishop, Spell Fist Sorc, Auto-Spell Chaser, etc.). Also, Mechanics are always welcome because let's face it... nobody plays Mechs. :pif:
We will be focused on social excursions, sharing builds and strategies, leveling, and MvPing. I don't expect any WoE action, but I do believe I'd like to say some of our classes that can be used in WoE can be hired as mercenaries for WoE guilds (i.e. asking help from Linkers and mechanics)

If you want to know a bit about me here's some information:
Chaos Main: DoomyPrince~<3 (A GX)
Known Characters: Tub Zee, CutieBoy, Gengar., Homo Bae, Abdeel, Barachias, -Tub-

Characters I played once but do not own: dr. stringer (Played Stringer for Arctic back when we were a WoE guild)

Things I love: Expanded classes(Especially Super Novices and TKMs), anything that crits or equips arrows, weird people, performers, mechanics, socializing, being surprising, cuties, League of Legends, gays, Tacos

People I am affiliated with: Mokonyx (Leader of Arctic, my parent guild), -PK- ("Evil Shadow Chaser", Harem owner, former leader of StepAside), Rayz Blu (Known for helping newbs, recently been noticed by the GMs for her post helping Thor players), Ryu Katama and Lialina Scourgeslayer (Old and very close friends of mine that no longer play, but you may know them)

Guilds I have been apart of (Even if only for a week): Novus Orbus Librarium/ Gates of Niffleheim (old and disbanded), Arctic/StepAside (I am STILL APART of this family of dorks, my guild is a personal project, plus none of them play seriously anymore), Loki's Realm (Never WoE'd with them, left due to conflict of interest), Clandestine Society (For about a month, never made many friends)

IMPORTANT!!!:
If you are already apart of another guild, or own a guild for a certain expanded class, and would like to show your or our guild's support, please reply to this thread and state so, you can put a character in the guild as a representative if you wish to as well. :yawn: :rice:

Find us in game!

2qdpg7c.jpg

OR

Find us on Raidcall!
ID: 11447571

Edited by Joatmon, 16 September 2015 - 12:13 PM.

#2 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:41 PM

Bump!

News: I've decided to make the guild on my Baby Ranger "Homo Bae" and I've returned to Chaos to do some shenanigans.  If you're interested in this thing at all please say something! Don't just wait for the guild to be made! Proactiveness will get you good things!

#3 MEFP24

MEFP24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:22 AM

bump for you because of your dedication to this cause.

hope to see you in game at chaos renewal. will be definitely looking out for a baby ranger

#4 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:03 PM

GUILD WAS CREATED! "The Fabulous Killjoys" are now running around on Chaos! But there's just two of us ._. A baby ranger and an assassin helping out with leveling ._. 

FIND ME IN LOWER EDEN NOW! PM "Homo Bae"!

#5 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:23 AM

-PK- ("Evil Shadow Chaser", Harem owner, former leader of StepAside)

:omg:  well dang

#6 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

Alaska Senpai Noticed me  :eyes:

#7 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

#LOVEWINS
:ani_awsm:  :ani_awsm:  :ani_awsm:  :ani_awsm: 

#8 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

Nobody?

#9 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:29 AM

Timezone? I'm at GMT+7 and semi-active. Currently leveling new mains since the unpopular builds are too expensive to maintain. They used to be my mains TwT

#10 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:15 PM

Ohey there *3* IGN ad time you'll be on in a few hours?

#11 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

Depends on which you wanna add, the shorty/slinger/ninja, or my current mains - which is pretty active for the time being :3

Atm I'm leveling my knight (current 'main') but I can hop into the other account right on, whichever you'd take.

#12 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:51 AM

Boop boop she doop!

Currently BEGGING for Battle Bishops, Hindsight Sorcs, Ado-Canons, Trap Rangers, Baby ANYTHING, Kagerou/Oboros, Full Support Super Novices and etc!

ANYTHING we can get to start forming leveling parties and doing instances!

Question Time:
-Would people be interested if I would create a website for sign ups and whatnot?
-Is the idea of Razercomms too troublesome? I can create a channel on a different (albeit free) voice chat client if that'll get more people interested

#13 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:30 AM

My Sorc is not ready to look behind.

#14 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

This... this worked out a lot faster the first time.

#15 Makarov009

Makarov009

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTARDIS, Everywhere and Everywhen

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:00 AM

As a trapper ranger and a big supporter of Spellfist/Hindsight sorcs I'm a big fan of what you're doing. Bump!

#16 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:06 AM

Thank you kind sir! :3

#17 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

*~NOW OPEN TO NEWBS~*

#18 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:56 AM

As a fan of autocast sc and mechs i like what you're trying to do XD

My main ( SC ) is in a guild but maybe i could join with my awesome giant robot though im not active much lately ( need to fix my pc but err i dont wanna lol)

#19 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

That's fine! We'd love to have you :3 Just a few more members and I'll be setting up a RazerComm channel and a Raidcall then we're gonna see which program everyone likes best. There's 5 of us right now, including me.

#20 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

That's fine! We'd love to have you :3 Just a few more members and I'll be setting up a RazerComm channel and a Raidcall then we're gonna see which program everyone likes best. There's 5 of us right now, including me.

Nice, ill try to log later tonight or tomorrow after maint, you can pm me on Kyndeyrn

#21 Makarov009

Makarov009

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTARDIS, Everywhere and Everywhen

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

Dont take him. All he does is explode!

#22 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

GL for your awesome guild. as a person who mains a anti-mainstream build of a mainstream class, i support your initiative.

Edited by fuyukikun, 15 July 2015 - 05:58 AM.

#23 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:25 AM

Thank you guys so much ;3;

#24 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

Dont take him. All he does is explode!

lies i do no such things, theres no bomb in my mado *park the mado next to vale and arm the bomb*

#25 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:17 AM

DAMNED WINDOWS UPDATES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users