MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:20 PM

Ok so i will give my feedback about the new skills that was introduced in the balance skill update.

Gracefull swings
-for me i find this skill not useful. Sword champ is based on skills, and uses melee attacks barely. Ofc on AA situations i rather spam my aoes than hitting melees and use my skills. For 1v1 pvp situations i find myself dead when counters reach 6-7. Counters are too high. This skill was supposed to be for 'balancing' but it isnt useful anyway. So it goes same for Piercing grace cos it activates together with this skill.

Victorious respite
-I didnt get this skill cos i think it would be also be rare to have a killing blow.

So this my own opinion based on my pvp experience (so far in Pvm its very obsolete). I wanted to hear feedback also from 2hand sword players. Thanks

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:25 PM

Just for victorious respite (for pvm)

Its good if your health is like 70% and you kill something. But this skills applies to champs in general so yeah. Just mentioning this for pvm.

#3 irresistablechic

irresistablechic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:52 PM

Graceful swing is good if you are opting for melee type/aspeed. Melee type sf is very good if you know how to build it properly and mix it with aspeed items.

The victorious respite is very very useful for pvm. This skill is intended largely for pvm but has a slight beneficial on akram if you kill people

#4 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

I might give a try for victorious respite but that means i have to give up a passive thats really useful to me (hmm this would be tough decision lol)

You got a point there irrest, but for me meleeing doesnt make that much points compare to skilling and powerful aoes in AA, and doesnt make much impact on 1v1 pvp. Id rather go for ap/accu sets and spam aoes that would help more in my team in general.

#5 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

The piecing one doesn't seem too good but I like the other skills quite a bit

#6 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:27 PM

I am looking forward to hear some feedback esp from the Champion reps. on this topic.

#7 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:34 AM

mm as SF, i personally think Victorious respite is decent as you have spammable aoes and can ks pretty easily in AA

but w/e, im not really a fan of the new stacks for axe either .-. they really dont do anything for the class, 50% more immunity? really doesnt matter imo

i think the cannon bourg stack would make more sense as it adds crit dmg after a certain amount of crit hits

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

I don't have either of those skills as I don't PvP much, therefore I feel unqualified to say much about them.

#9 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:37 PM

I use victorious respite on the spear champ that im lvling and i quite like it. But it seems to be more a pvm skill to me.

#10 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:46 PM

well victorious respite saved my a lot of times in AA with my spear champ the aoe kils the raiders and I tank with the victorious respite im not using dodge on spear its to low and a waste of skill points.

but ya two hand is more skill based I think the def piersing should change to something else maybe attack power but I think that would make the class a bit OP maybe something to deff like 30% def up instead of def piercing. with the new def system 30% def piercing wont do any good.

#11 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

So far im thinking victorious respite as a decent skill ( imight try rebuilding my champ if i got time). But so far for graceful swings and piercing grace i dint feel any impact for sure. Swords dont really havr high base aspd. Probably it would be better if its like

*if you cast a skill, add a counter or chance for hp recovery or bonus ap or skill power just like the passive stacks in raiders.

@pdfisher i was really refering to you when i said champ reps cos i frequently see you are pretty active in forums but its ok if you dont have any to share.

Ps. I though my thread got deleted lol. Lucky i viewed some post here in the class discussion section and found it xD

#12 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:04 AM

So far im thinking victorious respite as a decent skill ( imight try rebuilding my champ if i got time). But so far for graceful swings and piercing grace i dint feel any impact for sure. Swords dont really havr high base aspd. Probably it would be better if its like

*if you cast a skill, add a counter or chance for hp recovery or bonus ap or skill power just like the passive stacks in raiders.

@pdfisher i was really refering to you when i said champ reps cos i frequently see you are pretty active in forums but its ok if you dont have any to share.

Ps. I though my thread got deleted lol. Lucky i viewed some post here in the class discussion section and found it xD

Im lvling spear champ and will test those skills when i can ^-^

#13 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:11 PM

If I had those skills, I would say something, but I don't. I think the Victorious Respite sounds pretty decent though. I may do a reset and give it a try.

Edited by pdfisher, 21 June 2015 - 01:12 PM.

#14 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:08 AM

Just for victorious respite (for pvm)

Its good if your health is like 70% and you kill something. But this skills applies to champs in general so yeah. Just mentioning this for pvm.

Spear champ here, This skill is helpful for PVP too, It gives approximately 30% HP In a five second time span... For me it is helpful enough to warrant keeping it.

#15 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:52 AM

Gracefull swings are kinda useful once ur out of mp..

Victorious respite hmm i think its kinda useless

Edited by horseraider, 23 June 2015 - 02:01 AM.

#16 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:02 AM

mm as SF, i personally think Victorious respite is decent as you have spammable aoes and can ks pretty easily in AA

but w/e, im not really a fan of the new stacks for axe either .-. they really dont do anything for the class, 50% more immunity? really doesnt matter imo

i think the cannon bourg stack would make more sense as it adds crit dmg after a certain amount of crit hits

1 Panda Soup to go please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users