Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:10 AM

Attached File  IM_PointRewardEvent.jpg   214.74KB   3 downloads
Starting June 24, 12:00am through to June 30, 11:59pm Server Time

Get 10% back from all Item Mall points spent during this last week of June, rewarded to your account in July!*

This is a perfect time to get those items for July! The more points you use, the more you get back!
Don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by if you've been waiting to grab something from the Item Mall or Lucky Spin. Yes, even Lucky Spins are counted towards your reward amount!

So jump in for some sweet summer rewards before June ends!

*Rewards will be given as soon as they can be processed after June 30, 2015 ends.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

So, what you're saying is you're going to release new items or something new in July, and want us to buy a buncha IM now, so we have to buy more in the next month? Tempting

#3 Radioactivee

Radioactivee

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

why did my and VisitorX's comment were deleted ?

could someone provide me with an explanation ?

why cant i express myself ?

i didnt hurt or offend anyone.

do you guys , admins , like to see only good things being said ?

without confronting the bad things ?

like children ?

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:53 AM

why did my and VisitorX's comment were deleted ?

could someone provide me with an explanation ?

why cant i express myself ?

i didnt hurt or offend anyone.

do you guys , admins , like to see only good things being said ?

without confronting the bad things ?

like children ?

Leo explained it here http://forums.warppo...v564/?p=2162218  

#5 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Did you make that account just to criticize them for having a sale? It's not your game so stop telling them how to run it.

#6 Glowii

Glowii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Is this the total Im points or only for the last week in June what you bought?

#7 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:15 PM

Did you make that account just to criticize them for having a sale? It's not your game so stop telling them how to run it.

He, you, I, and everyone else are customers of this game; without us, there would not be a game. So... yes, it actually is okay for him to criticize what he sees wrong with this game because Leonis, the community, and the other developers may tend to see his and other people's point of views eventually.

All in all +1 for offering bonus item mall points for purchases, -1 for milking item mall and not fixing the main problems many players (especially veterans) want fixed.

#8 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:17 PM

I want to know this to

Nvm I should read better during this week
Would be epic if I get 10% from al spendef IM back xD

Edited by bertkilo1, 24 June 2015 - 12:19 PM.

#9 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

This is about all IM purchases you make in-game during the specified dates. For any item you buy from the IM today through June 30th, you will receive 10% of that total back on your account in July. 

#10 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:30 PM

Hi Roserians. Please try to understand that promotions ran with the Item Mall, don't take developmental time or effort away from us working on the issues the community is concerned with. They are completely separate. Just because I'm the one posting it, doesn't mean the Development Staff is doing anything to partake in it. We just don't have anyone else to make the posts so I end up being the one to post them.

Furthermore, fixing bugs are constant, and in many cases, never easy to find and fix within a quick amount of time. The more complex the bug, the harder it is to identify, and longer it takes to resolve. The issues experienced, such as the "lag in Crystal Defenders" is not latency lag, it is the client, and in order to make it go away, we have to do a complete breakdown of the client and figure out what it is. On top of that, the community has expressed an insermountable list of things that one may believe is the cause, would make the game better, fix one thing or another, all the time. I wish it were so easy we could simply take your feedback as quickly as we read it, to make it happen in-game. But it isn't, it takes time, it takes manpower, and there's only 3 of us to handle the hundreds of you.

We have to prioritize everything based on it's severity, the time it would take to fix, all the while, try to keep up with furthering the plans for content that we've been trying to deliver. The Clan Update was a great step, but it also is still incomplete with everything we had in its design. On top of that, we still need to make sure ROSE continues to be able to support itself, so focuses will also change from time to time, based on those needs as well. This promotion is a standalone promotion that was thought to be fun for you guys to take benefit from ending June, leading in to July.

Everything isn't falling apart, there are some things we all agree could certainly be improved upon, but we cannot always give attention to what you (an individual) may think is top priority. We have to think about the entirety of ROSE, not just you as a community, but also as a product of the WarpPortal games lineup.

That being said, many things have been brought to our attention and we're aware of much of it, have plans for much of it, but not all of it can be top priority. We are working on that list, top down, as best we can, as fast as we can.

#11 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

I've actually been debating on a few wings in the IM. This little promotion has helped me make up my mind so thanks, Leo.  ^^

#12 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

Why do I always get an error blahblah each time I try to purchase Im points using mobile.

#13 lala09

lala09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Leona

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:45 PM

Even though I am no longer playing Rose, I always find myself visiting this forum and seeing the hard work these devs are putting into this game. If this was a play in a theater, I'd stand up and clap as long as I can. They are seriously putting so much work into this game, and it's so sad to see so many "cry babies"  . We should be grateful that we have people like them looking after this game! It feels like every time a dev post some updates or promotions or whatever, there would always be cry babies down in the comment section. I understand that you guys don't like to spend too much money, but if this is the only way for them to make $$ for themselves-FOR US TO SUPPORT THEM, then you have to -_-ing deal with it! This game is "kind of" dying, but if you guys want this game to keep breathing, you need to support the devs! YOU NEED TO BE THANKFUL! STOP COMPLAINING and STOP telling them that they are forcing you to spend money! (which they're not). I am SO disappointed.

#14 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:56 PM

Even though I am no longer playing Rose, I always find myself visiting this forum and seeing the hard work these devs are putting into this game. If this was a play in a theater, I'd stand up and clap as long as I can. They are seriously putting so much work into this game, and it's so sad to see so many "cry babies" . We should be grateful that we have people like them looking after this game! It feels like every time a dev post some updates or promotions or whatever, there would always be cry babies down in the comment section. I understand that you guys don't like to spend too much money, but if this is the only way for them to make $$ for themselves-FOR US TO SUPPORT THEM, then you have to -_-ing deal with it! This game is "kind of" dying, but if you guys want this game to keep breathing, you need to support the devs! YOU NEED TO BE THANKFUL! STOP COMPLAINING and STOP telling them that they are forcing you to spend money! (which they're not). I am SO disappointed.

You do not play so you do not experience the issue arose in the thread. It's not always complaints. The staff does a great job especially in its current circumstances of limited staff. We are thankful for rose still exhisting but that is no reason to stay stagnant for constructive criticism. The game can always improve.

#15 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

If anyone is wondering where all the discussion over the Training Grounds and Booster went, I moved all that to here: Training Grounds & Booster Discussion

This is only to help keep this thread on topic for anyone who might be curious with further questions, and let the topic that started here, be focused on a thread that is for it. :)

#16 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:00 AM

Hmm..Actually i do need to jump on this since I have a ton of IM i have to get

#17 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:08 AM

Last day everyone :) I hope everyone's had a chance to take advantage of this!

#18 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

nope i didnt :P  havent had my new pc up and run good before now so havent had the time or money to get WP and use :)

#19 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

I did! Woot Woot!

#20 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

When you've done something right, people won't even be sure you did anything at all. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users