7 replies to this topic

#1 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:34 PM

Dear All,

i have been long time away from the game more than 2 years ... when i came back  .. i found some items are charc locked ... 

someone said submit a ticket .. and i did ... and the GM said they can't do anything about it .... 

this is unfair ... there must be some kind of solution for this problem.

anyone has any idea.

R.

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:15 AM

If you just came back 2 years ago, the stuff in your storage would be character lock on aquire. Same to the armors that you were wearing if it was in your inventory all this time. It would remain character lock on aquire. Once you either equip it or take it out of storage it is already locked on you.

If you already sent a ticket and nothing can be done, then nothing can be done. Sorry to say. If its honor/valor armor gears, you might as well disassemble them to obtain some valor/honor points to get another set. If i am not mistaken it would be a 30% return of the actual cost of the armors.

Once again i am sorry but there's nothing that can be done if even the gms said so.

Btw, if you say not fair, how so, everyone is already experiencing this long since the database update. You're not the only one facing this, everyone else is as well. Also life isn't fair, since when has life been fair to people? This is how things are.

I wish you the best of luck to gain/regain the items you want.

#3 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:24 AM

the items were in the inventory not in the store .. and i can't equip them since they not matching the char .. i bout them for my other charc and left them for long time ... for example ... my vending account has 2 pieces (( 1 of them is precious raptor glove and the other is courage canon for bourg )) so i can't equip both of them .. however they are charc locked .

my artisan account has a chiva aurum chest .... which as well can't be equipped .. and yet it is charc locked.

so i didn't even have the chance to rectify them as you mentioned above.

and when you said life is not fair ... i believe this is an online game and not life .. so things can be appreciated based on the situation

what i asked for wasn't a miracle or extraordinary thing .... i simply said i was away for long time .. so kindly unlock them this time and i would be thankful ...

thank you anyway. 

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:12 AM

Ok do me a favor and check something out for me. You say the items are in your character's inventory. Do they say character locked on acquire or just character locked? If it was the former, then you can still trade them to the character that you want to have them on. If it is the latter, then the only recourse is to disassemble them for the honor points.

#5 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:21 AM

i checked and they say charc locked , i guess no choice now except diassemble them to honor or valor pts ... but here comes another problem ... when i buy with these pts again ... the item im going to buy will be charc locked again ... so these pts are lost .. or there is an option to avoid that ??

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:25 AM

No, there is not. dissaemble the EQ, buy ones for your class, and be done with it. 

#7 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

10r4mjp.png

#8 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:18 AM

im afraid this is too late  .....  i had dis assembled them into pts .... how ever i do still have 1 item and i will submit a ticket for it.

thnx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users