Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

Hey guys! Kindly rate my Warrior Build Thanks!

http://goo.gl/TYbCoe

#2 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

i'd get more tension relax instead of parrying

#3 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

the build looks good to me as long as you're willing to use red potions when you are soloing or in dying situations. i also prefer to leave tension relax at lvl 1 due to its long cooldown and 100 rage requirement to make the most use out of it

#4 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

Your build is really good, especially for PvE.  Only suggestion I have is to put more points into Tension Relax and/or Pummel if you're going to PvP.  Both skills are very useful for PvP, especially in 1v1 situations.

#5 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

Your build is really good, especially for PvE.  Only suggestion I have is to put more points into Tension Relax and/or Pummel if you're going to PvP.  Both skills are very useful for PvP, especially in 1v1 situations.

What do you think of this revised build for PVP/PVE flexibility:

• Brandish from 6 to 3 (3 skill pts)   ->   Tension from 1 to 4
  • Bash from 5 to 4 (1 skill pt) & Parrying from 4 to 1 (3 skill pts)   ->   Pummel from 1 to 5

#6 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:01 PM

Humm.... Bash is your primary rotational skill, so I belive you should keep it maxed.

About other skills you can take points... Well, my warrior have level 8 Battle Leap and I'm really happy with the damage and cooldown. But I focus on PvE, and maybe this can't work for you.

#7 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:03 PM

I personally would not take any points away from Bash since it's really our only bread and butter skill. 

Brandish I would only take points away from if you are done grinding.  With "Broken Tactics" Brandish is extremely useful for PvE.  I personally had it at 6/6 until I turned ML35 then I reskilled it back to 1/6.

Pummel is not worthwhile UNLESS you are going to do 1v1 PvP a lot.  If you're going for a more hybrid build and not a 100% PvP build, in my personal opinion I would not put any extra points into Pummel

In conclusion for a "flexible"(hybrid) build I would change:

Parrying to 1/5 from 4/5, put the 3 extra points into Tension Relax making it 4/6.  Maybe even take a point or two away from Brandish making Tension Relax 5/6 or 6/6 if you're already at ML 35.

In the end though...

Try out different builds and see what you like and what works for you.  For example, I swear by 6/6 Tension Relax for both PvE and PvP, but a lot of warriors don't care for the skill in either situation.  Another common debate I have with other warriors is to max Battle Leap or not.  Ever since I started PvPing I have never had my Battle Leap under 10/10, but again I know a lot of warriors only have it at 8/10 or 9/10.  I take constructive criticism very well, but I am also very stubborn.  I have debates with other warriors often, but except for going back in and out of grinding, I have had the same exact build for over 6 months haha.  If you have the money and patient just find what you like for yourself ^^

FYI

If you are interested this is my current skill tree I use:

http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

When Jawaii comes out I'll take three points away from Endure (I don't use it a lot even in PvP) and two points away from Rage Strike (Broke Tactics will still make it one shot everybody) and put them into Brandish until I turn ML 40.

Edited by donchan, 29 June 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#8 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

@donchan

Sorry newbie here whats broken tactics? Is that battle tactics?

Why do you call it broken?

I read some posts, is it true they are going to nerf battle tactics?

Whats new in ML40? just new gears?

#9 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:17 AM

@donchan

Yes
ML20 can reach around 2-3k INT this means 1200%
In my country we say "beato chi c'ha un occhio"  that  means when will happen we will think about it

new maps, new guardian system, new runes

Edited by Shinyusuke, 01 July 2015 - 12:54 AM.

#10 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:49 AM

@donchan

Haha sorry, yes, "Broken Tactics" is Battle Tactics.  It's just what some people call it because of how OP it is.  Full INT Knights and Warriors get well over 1000% crit dmg unbuffed.  Fully buffed some have close to 2000%...

As for Battle Tactics nerf, yes they are planning on nerfing it.  Honestly though, I wouldn't sweat too much on the BT nerf thing right now.  BT has been broken for almost a year, some even abused it since pre-AoV (although no where as broken as it is now) and they're just now starting to talk about even doing anything about it.  From what I hear from friends that are VCRs they're not even close with the nerf, let alone even have an ETA for it.  Maybe it'll get nerfed as soon as next month, or it may not even happen until next year, who knows.  Until the nerf actually happens I'm going to keep investing in INT since I've been a full INT build since I was ML20.

I don't know all the details for ML40 content since it's all rumors and speculations.  I don't believe anything in this game until I see it anymore haha.  One thing I'm certain is there will be new grinding areas on the map since you won't be able to effectively grind in FP after ML37~38.  Besides WoE, I'm not going to be taking part in much PvP, so that's why I'm swithcing to 6/6 Brandish until I'm done grinding on the new map.

#11 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

@donchan and @Shinyusuke

How can you pump your int to around 2-3k when ML20? Osi Set? Only ML17 right now

Suggestion for my stat build? Im using a distributed INT, STR, little VIT right now.

#12 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:21 PM

2k would be pretty easy, but anything above 3k would be pretty tough on Osiris gear without high INT hones.

#13 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

Im ML17 right now. What cards do you suggest I use?

#14 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

5 requiem cards are good, cheap cards to invest into since they give int and vit.

don't worry too much about achieving high amounts of int right now. once you start grinding in darkwhisper (dw) you will need to focus on being a strong, durable tank

also for stat build you should invest into int or vit. you can increase your points into int at the moment to help you grind faster through osi, then when you reach dw you can decide whether you need more vit and reset to full vit if needed

Edited by FishDeity, 30 June 2015 - 01:09 PM.

#15 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

Im ML17 right now. What cards do you suggest I use?

Requiem is good if you need cheap or easy to farm cards.  If you got a little money or patience to farm then Sand Mane Leader cards for sure.

Edited by donchan, 30 June 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#16 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

Requiem is good if you need cheap or easy to farm cards.  If you got a little money or patience to farm then Sand Mane Leader cards for sure.

Just checked the AH. Why is it that sand mane leader is so way expensive than requiem? I mean they dont have much of a difference in terms of stats

#17 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

Oh Sand Mane is more expensive because of this:

Requiem give 34 INT and 29 VIT. So 5 Requiem cards can give you 170 INT and 145 VIT.

But another interesting card who nobody farm much is Sand Mane Leader. Each card give you 36 INT and 31 VIT and the total of 5 cards gives you 180 INT and 155 VIT points.

And Requiem is easier to farm since this monster is located inside Osiris Dungeon and have a quite good population (and this Dungeon is the best place to level from ml 14 to ml 23). On the other side there is only one Sand Mane Leader in each channel in the top of Sand Mane Camp.

Edited by GarudaBlack, 30 June 2015 - 02:24 PM.

#18 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

new maps, new guardian system, new runes

Please refrain of giving wrong information if you don't know about it. There are no plans of adding new runes with the ML40 update so far.

#19 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:55 AM

Please refrain of giving wrong information if you don't know about it. There are no plans of adding new runes with the ML40 update so far.

At the point I wrote that rumors said yes anyway i corrected my statement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users