• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adrianus

Adrianus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

Dark shadows (the gray blazzers) do not spawn anywhere in the game except as Nyd's slaves (which don't have drops). I am not sure when but at some point pre-renewal all the monster spawns on the second floor of the Nyd instance stopped, which no body really cared about because it made things easier. But now that dark shadows have a card it is impossible to hunt because the only natural spawn for them was on this floor.

#2 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:48 PM

Dark shadows (the gray blazzers) do not spawn anywhere in the game except as Nyd's slaves (which don't have drops). I am not sure when but at some point pre-renewal all the monster spawns on the second floor of the Nyd instance stopped, which no body really cared about because it made things easier. But now that dark shadows have a card it is impossible to hunt because the only natural spawn for them was on this floor.

They don't spawn there? It is not listed in Doddler's database because it is an instanced spawn summoned by an event and not a natural spawn from the map itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users