• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quest Roster
Guild Level: 19
Ventrilo: Yes

We're looking for active people (any level and any class folks - we won't turn you down). The guild is pretty active (usually 8+ members on at any given time) and we do a lot of leveling plus tons of random guild chat sessions. If you're just looking for some people to talk to we're there! Plus we LOVE to help noobies out - my entire alt account has 300+ items in storage just for newbies! If you need to get acquainted to the game we are more than willing to help you. Our veteran members (4+ years of playing) are willing to provide the best advice we can to anyone who seeks help!

Want to join us? Please contact me (co-leader), Xeshif (Guild leader), or Plangriss! You could also stop by the east Prontera Kafra and flag one of us down. Just look for the little Articuno emblem!

Edited by Kinnay, 23 November 2010 - 10:41 AM.

#2 eloin

eloin

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

hey guys! i've been trying to find one of you for two days without much success.if you are On, please let me know! I'm a level 86 knight, but have not played for 3 years, so i would love all the help I can get -_-. I'm currently in Prontera, but if i'm not, my character name is FeaoOo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users