Hi there. Now that I've returned to ROSE, my main character who is currently a Lvl 172 Knight is going to be trained to max lvl (230).
Once he is that level, I'd like some advice on what stats, gear, and skills I should pick. It's been quite a few years since I've played and back then I never got into optimising stats much, so forgive my noobness.
I tried to look up some guides here and elsewhere online, but it seems they're either outdated (most from anywhere between 2010 and 2014) and other builds don't seem to exactly match what I'm looking for.
Here's some of my preferences:
- I'm not really into PvP, so the build should be focused on PvM as much as possible.
- I like playing a Knight wielding a 1H sword and shield. I realise that there might be better builds utilising other weapons, but it's a personal preference thing and I don't mind my character to be a little sub-optimal for this reason.
- Try to include all the latest gear/items. IM stuff is a possibility provided it's not going to cost me a fortune.
- I'd love to try out the new group/dungeon system, but I also like playing solo.
- I like wearing a helmet, armor, gauntlets and boots that are part of a set. Again, an appearance/personal preference thing.
I've seen some people sell this Exalted Legionnaire Sentinel items which seem to provide a little more offensive stats. Is that something I can go for? You obtain them in the new dungeons, yes?
Also if you have some tips on how I get lvl 230 quickly from 172, that'd be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for helping me with this.
Edited by MaxTheDragon, 10 July 2015 - 05:52 AM.